Movie

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Hara’s POV

I left Baekhyuns house and tried to swallow my tears and wipe away the ones that were already falling down my cheeks.

Once I felt like I could talk again, I picked up my phone and deleted Baekhyuns number even though I still remembered it by heart. Then I called Chanyeol.   

“Hello?”

“Hi Chanyeol. It’s Hara. Do you wanna go see a movie or something?”

-----------------------------------------

Sohyun’s POV

“I heard this movie is REALLY good.” I empathized as I looked at Naeun’s bored expression.

“It’s just another movie with that pretty boy Cullen.” Naeun sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Aish, just because you’re Team Jacob.” I muttered and took out my phone.

“Now a day I’m actually Team Victoria. Please tell me that she’ll just kill them all soon?” Naeun said and crossed her arms over her chest.  

“You know we’re not actually gonna watch a Twilight movie, right? It’s not even with Robert Pattinson. It’s Zac Efron. I don’t understand how you can mixing up Twilight with High School Musical, you used to love Twilight.” I said and stopped in my Facebook checking as I all of a sudden spotted Chanyeol stepping out of a car and then I saw Hara, as he walked up to her, and then they both walked over to the line that waited outside the movie theatre.  

“Don’t tell me…” I started as I followed them with my eyes.
“What?” Naeun asked, who obviously hadn’t noticed the two.
“Nothing… Excuse me a second. I’ll be right back.” I said and left Naeun alone in the line.

--------------------------

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I was woken up from my tears when my phone started to vibrate next to me. I took it up and looked at the caller ID. Sohyun? Did I really wanna talk to her right now? No. I put the phone away, but as it touched the floor again, the green button was accidently pressed and I heard Sohyun’s voice.

“Hello? Hello?!”   

I sighed before I lifted the phone for the second time and put it to my ear.

“Yes?”

“Baekhyun? You will not believe what I just witnessed!”

“Please do not tell me. Don’t you think you’ve bummed me out enough of times because you ‘witnessed something’?” I muttered.     

“What? Oh just stop sobbing and get your over to the movie theatre. You have to see this movie together with Naeun.” Sohyun said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“What? Why?” 

“What movie? Oh, it’s this love movie with Zac Efron and some girl he thinks should be kissed 24/7.” Sohyun said.

“No Sohyun. Not the movie. Why do I need to watch this with Naeun?”

“Because… Well, Hara is here with Chanyeol and I just… You’ll lose if you don’t go with NaEun.” Sohyun explained.

For a moment I was confused whether to just stay here sobbing because of the fact that Hara was on a date with Chanyeol half an hour after she had been standing in my hallway crying over me, or if I should go for option two and get my over there just like Sohyun told me to.  

“Hello? You coming or what?” Sohyun asked me.

“I’ll be right there.” I said before I hung up and got up from the floor.