100% Discrete Questions

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Chanyeol’s POV 

“Exactly how sure are you about this?” I asked for the 10th time as I sat down the bowl of strawberries I had spent the last 45 minutes dipping in white chocolate.

“As sure as I am that I’m the most popular guy in my school.” Kai said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him. “So when will Naeun be here?” Kai asked and looked around the room.

“She should be here within 10 minutes so you better get going.” I said and straightened up, trying to glance at myself in the mirror.  

“Don’t worry, I’m leaving soon. Now look, Naeun likes guys who are being themselves so don’t try to play cool or something like that. She likes you for who you are and not what you might think she’d want you to be.” Kai said and fixed my shirt to make sure it looked perfect. 

Even though I seemed a bit cold towards him I was more than thankful that he had helped me with all of this. He had known Naeun for many years and seemed knew what she liked and didn’t like and I didn’t know the first thing about romance. I was just nervous, this was like my big chance, maybe my only.

Naeun’s (Your) POV

I have to say I became quite surprised when I received a text from Chanyeol asking me to come to his house.   

I was still mad at both him and Baekhyun for fighting like that over something as stupid as who would win some stupid game of stupid floor ball. Stupid…  

It was cold outside so I tried to get my mind to focus on something else. I thought back at my day that as usual had started at the ice cream bar, but Chanyeol hadn’t been there, instead Kai had acted weird as ever. 

*Flashback*

“Hey Naeun!” Kai exclaimed loudly and startled me since my mind was still not completely awake after a long night of good sleep.   

“Oh, hi Kai.” I said as I sat down at one of the bar chairs by the counter. “What’s with him?” I asked and nodded at Suho who was standing by the door to the office with his phone and a ridiculous grin plastered on his face.

“He’s texting some girl. He’s been like that all day, something’s wrong.” Kai muttered and then turned his attention at me with a grin. “So how are you doing a fine morning like this one?” He asked me with a creepy smile. 

I leaned back with a raised eyebrow. This was not how he usually was. Had something happened to both him and Suho? ‘Cause Suho wasn’t the kind of guy who would smile like a dork at his phone screen when he texts some girl.    

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked Kai suspiciously while I checked around me to spot the cameras from “PUNK’D”.    

“I ask you how you’re doing and you ask me what’s wrong with me? Is that very nice?” Kai asked in an offended manner. 

“Well, let’s just say that ‘How are you doing on a fine morning like this one?’ isn’t exactly your most used sentence. I stated and started looking at the ice cream flavors to figure out which one would be right for this specific day.      

“Hey, what’s your favorite dessert?” Kai asked and looked at me in that creepy way again.

I gave him a look. “I come here at least 2 times a day and you ask me what’s my favorite dessert?”

Kai rolled his eyes at me. “Well what’s your favorite dessert BESIDES ice cream?” he asked.

I had to think about this one since I hardly ever ate any other desserts. “Hmm… Maybe…Chocolate. Well, white chocolate.” I said.         

Kai nodded. “Okay. What’s your favorite fruit?”    

“I don’t like fruit. Well, except if it’s an ice cream flavor.” I said with a shrug.

“Aish you’re just hopeless…” Kai muttered and I glared at him. “Well do you like any berries then? And I do NOT mean in ice cream.” He said.

“I like strawberries!” I said. “But wait, why do you care?” I asked.

“I just felt it was time we got to know each other better.” Kai said with a smile.

“Okay, well then what’s YOUR favorite dessert?” I asked.

“It doesn’t matter.” Kai said and waived of my question. “What is the cutest thing you think a guy could do?” he asked instead. 

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows. “What’s with these questions? What have you got up your sleeve Kim Jongin?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Nothing. Or maybe you’d WANT me to have something up my sleeve?” he asked and wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

I gave him another one of my famous looks. “Eww.”

“Whatever, just answer my question. What is the cutest thing you think a guy could do?” he asked again.   

“Not act cute at least. Maybe… Remember stuff like my favorite ice cream flavor or my favorite movie and surprise me with something that has to do with that.” I said.     

Now it was Kai’s turn to give me a look. “Well good luck finding someone like that.” He said with sarcasm in his voice.

“I know now give me a strawberry ice cream cone since I LOVE strawberries SO MUCH.” I said as I finally had decided what ice cream would be the right one.    

Kai started fixing my ice cream while I went through why he possibly could need the answers to all of these questions.    

“Here you go.” He reached me the cone of strawberry ice cream. Yum! “So now tell me Naeun, what’s the nicest clothes you think a guy can wear?” Kai asked.

“Nope Kai, you have given me my ice cream so I don’t have to sit here and answer any more questions. See ya!" I exclaimed and got up and ran away.

“Hey!” Kai called after me but I ignored him.

*Flashback ended*   

I furrowed my eyebrows again as I thought about it. I still hadn’t figured out why he had asked me all those questions. Kai, who probably didn’t even know my last name. 

Kai’s POV

“Okay, I’m leaving now, don’t mess this up.” I said and grabbed my jacket ready to leave.    

“I won’t. I’ll make you proud.” Chanyeol joked but was too nervous to smile.

“I believe in you, just remember everything I’ve said.” I said and though back at my brilliant 100% discrete way of asking Naeun all those questions. The girl had been completely clueless.

*Flashback*

“She’s gone.” I sighed and D.O. crawled out from underneath the counter with his notebook.

“You’re so owe me one, my back is wrecked forever.” He whined.    

“Oh buhu, did you write her answers down?” I asked. 

“Yup.” D.O. said and reached me the notebook. 

“Perfect!” I exclaimed. “Thanks D.O., you were just major help in the mission of making…Wait, what’s her last name? Anyways, Naeun fall for Chanyeol.” I smiled.   

----------------------------------------

FINALLY I had time to update. School, a visit to Stockholm and horseback riding has filled up my days lately… But here’s an update and let’s hope it won’t be 6 days until next one ;)

tumblr_m98asjlEO11r43n28o1_400.gif

image

 

tumblr_m851pkNqlJ1qfct77.gif