First meeting's

Chat Room Love Story

“Were finally alone”

__________

“Whoooohoooo I win!” Sungjong shouted as he beat sungyu for the third time at DDR.

“Yah, whatever if this was a racing game I totally would of won” sungyu said while pouting.

“Awwww is gyugyu upset” Sungjong cooed as he pinched sungyus cheeks. Sungyu smirked and wrapped his arms around sungjong. He then carried him over to his sofa and snuggled with him.

“Hmmm this is nice hyung”

“I agree” Sungyu started rubbing circles on sungjongs back as they both enjoyed their blissful moment.

“Hey, babe you better call hoya and let him know you’re staying over.

“Oh, right I completely forgot about that.” Sungjong stood up from his seat by sungyu and walked to his phone. He dialed Hoya’s number but no one answered so he decided to leave a message.

“Hey Hoya hyung, its sungjong. Just wanted to let you know that Sungyu came back home so I’m gonna spend the night at his house. Hope your enjoying Hawaii, Bye love you.” Sungjong then put his phone away and walked to the kitchen were sungyu had walked off to.

“All done”

“hmm, good lets cook dinner”

“Okay”

-----------

“oooooowahhh” Sungjong yawned.

“I’m sooooo bored” sungjong pouted as he sat down in front of his computer. He had gotten home from sungyu’s about three hours ago. Sungyu had to head to the company to check on some things so sungjong decided it be best to head home and do some things.

Now he was sitting on his bed staring blankly at his computer.

‘Hmm I guess I’ll go on insprit and chat with some people.’ as sungjong logged onto insprit he noticed that Luna was online so he invited her to a chat.

InfinityDiva has joined the chatroom…

SailorLuna has joined the chatroom…

Luna: Hi Jongiiiiiiiieeeee! :3

Sj: Hi Luna ^-^ watcha doing today?

Luna:Me? Oh, nothing im off of work today so im just couch potatoing itJ

SJ: Is potatoing even a real word?

Luna: It is in my book! Muahahah

SJ: hahaha okay whatever you say SailorLuna

Luna: Muahahaha I like the sound of that!!

SJ: >.<

Luna: omo I have the greatest idea everrrr

Sj: what is it?

Luna: we should totally meet at inspirit café!!!

SJ: ooooo that is a good idea!!

Luna: I know im like so genius

SJ:haha okay what time do you wanna meet there?

Luna: well I live pretty close by but idk about you so how about in two hours.

Luna: that way will have time to get ready

SJ: sounds good to me^-^

Luna: Okay see you in a few babe!!

SJ:okay

SailorLuna has left the chatroom….

InfinityDiva has left the chatroom…

As sungjong logged off he quickly ran into his bathroom to shower. He was extremely excited to finally be meeting Luna in person.

After his shower he threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, some comfortable shoes, and a beige sweater that was a tad to big for him and would reveal his shoulder at times. He fixed his hair, looked in the mirror smiled and was off.

____

Sungjong had a fairly easy time finding Insprit Café, surprisingly enough it was quite close to dongyeols house.

“It’s so cute”  sungjong said loudly as he stared at the small café. It was situated right in between two tall buildings which made it look a little out of place. Inspirit café was a two story wooden café with a cut and simple modern vintage feel to it. As sungjong walked up to the door he grew slightly anxious. He couldn’t wait to see what the inside looked like. Since the outside was so beautiful especially with all the trees surrounding it. As sungjong opened the door he was greeted with the delicious smell of strawberries, vanilla, and coffee.  He quickly stepped inside and was in awe at how beautiful it was. The whole back wall was wear the counter was with the kitchen being behind it. To his right the whole wall was painted a cream color. Painted on top of that was a music staff with music notes on it. It looked as if someone had took a piece of sheet music cropped out a measure and put it on the wall. On the music note side there where booths lined up all along the wall. They were black seats with a white table top. To his left the wall had a checker board look to it. There also seemd to be pictures hanging all over on that wall. There weren’t any booths along that wall because a little stage was set up right in front of it. As sungjong turned around he saw that the whole wall was black with insprit café painted on it in a pretty pink color. As sungjong turned around once again he was greeted with a really cute face.

“Hello welcome to Insprit Café where our mission is to Inspire. I’m Kiki and I’ll be your waitress this evening.” Sungjong looked at the girl who had spoken and he couldn’t help but to smile at her. She was dressed in a pair of black slacks, with red peep toe shoes. Then she was wearing a red halter styled top that was a button down and short in the front and long in the back. On her wrist she had black cuffs and on her neck she had a black shirt color on with a black tie. Her blonde hair was tied up into a high pony tail. Her blonde bangs touched just to her eyebrows. She wore red lipstick and had a head band on with a pair of cat ears on it.

“Hi kiwi I’m sungjong, I’m supposed to meet  a friend her” sungjong replied with a smile on his face.

“Is this friend someone you met online by any chance” Kiki asked

“Yes she is”

“Okay then right this way” Kiki said as she brought sungjong to one of the booths against the music note wall.

“you can sit here and look at the menu. When your friend arrives ill bring her to you” Kiki said while handing sungjong a menu.

“Okay”

“Do you know her name?” Kiki asked

“Yes her name is Luna” As sungjong said the name a little tanned girl popped up right next to kiwi from the next booth.

“SUNGJONGIE!!!!!  So this is what you look like!!” The tanned girl said as she captured sungjong into a tight hug.

“I guess your Luna” sungjong replied.

“Yep that’s me” Luna said as she let sungjong go and slid into the seat across of him.

“Well looks like you found Luna for me Kiki” Sungjong said as he looked at Kiwi. She smiled at sungjong before saying.

“It would be Luna that you’re meeting” Luna started giggling at kiwi’s comment.

“Aw kiki, of course he’ll be meeting me” Luna said as she lightly wacked Kiwi.

“Do you guys know each other?” asked sungjong.

“Yeah we do me and kiki use to go to school together.” Luna said as she pinched kiwi’s cheek.

“Yes, we went to school together and you still haven’t changed one bit” Kiki said as she smacked Lunas hands away.

“hehehe wuv you to kiki”

“yeah yeah, I’ll get you the usually. Is there anything you would like sungjong” kiki asked as she held up her little pen and note pad.

“umm can I have black tea lemonade please” Kiki nodded as she wrote sungjongs order down. She told them that she’d be back in a few befor leaving them.

“So your sungjong, I knew you’d be cute but I never thought you’d be this cute!” Luna squealed.

“Hahaha thank you your also very pretty” sungjong said and smiled. Kiki came back with their drinks and told them if they needed anything to just ring the bell on the table and she would come.

Sungjong and Luna ended up talking for hours it was almost closing time before they finally had to leave.

“well sungjong I’ll see you later we totally need to hang out again!” Luna said as sh hugged sungjong.

“Definitely, just call and tell me when.”

“Okay well I’m gonna take my leave bye sungjongie. BYE KIkIk!!!” Luna shouted at Kiki who was wiping tables on the other end. Kiki waved at her as she walked out the door.

“Hmm, well time for me to go home to. Maybe I’ll stay over at dongyeols.” As sungjong stood up a man just walked into the café. Sungjong , who was now texting sungyeol on his phone didn’t see the man and ended up bumping into him.

“ooofgh” Sungjong  mumbled as he walked into the stranger.

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going” sungjong said as he picked up his phone and looked at the stranger.

They both just stared at each other. Sungjong found himself getting lost in the strangers dark eyes. It wasn’t until Kiwi came over and wacked the stranger on his head with her towel, that they finally broke eye contact.

“Ay, you Kim don’t you know it’s rude to just stare at someone who’s talking to you.” Kiki scolded the man. The stranger looked at sungjong again then before smirking a little. He then walked pat them and headed to the kitchen.

“Aish, that guy, hes really something.” Kiki said aas she shook her head.

“Um who was that?” sungjong asked curiously.

“That was the owner’s younger brother. Kim Myungsoo..” Kiki said as they stared into the direction myungsoo had disappeared to.

“Kim Myungsoo” sungjong whispered.

“Well I better get going I’ll see you later Kiki” sungjong waved to her as he reached the door.

“Bye sungjong, I get the feeling I’ll be seing you around a lot” Kiki smiled and waved aat sungjong.

As sungjong walked to his car he couldn’t get his mind off of the man he had just met.

‘Kim Myungsoo, Why do you seem so familiar?’

____

Holly molly this is like almost 2,ooo words! but I wrote a long chapeter for two reasons. 1)I haven't updated in a little while. and 2) it's to celebrate me GETTING MY COMPUTER BACK!!! WHOOHOOO I GOT MY BABY BACK. Finally after a month I got her back so now I can write my chapters in word. save them then UPLOAD instead of just straight writing them on here!! Im so happy ^-^

Okay now onto the story. What do you guy's think about it? Muahahaha its starting to pick up its paste :)

On a side note I have a NEW STORY IDEA! and this story is ggonna be EPIC! Im gonna write the foreword to that story after this and that story will also be a myungjong! (of course) but there will also be a ton of other kpop idols. It's a fantasy fic i guess you would call it lol. It's called Xalia the begining or the end... and its an APPLICATION STORY! yep yep Im gonna be looking for exactly 5 of you to be in the story two will be on the evil side and two will be on the good side and the last lucky person will be a very important person. That person will be sungjon AND kai's older sister muahahaha. Okay enough rambiling I'll add the link for that in its own chapter on here in a little bit :) Bye Bye

<3-143TOFU

Songs:

I cant remember all of them cause it took me three night to finish this update XD