Who's Honey?

Chat Room Love Story

 

The smell of bacon woke me up from my sleep. I looked around taking in my surroundings. I was sitting in the middle of Sunggyu’s bed. The sheets wrapped around my waist. A small smile graced its self on my face as I recalled what happened last night. I looked down to my left hand and there it was my engagement ring. I touched the ring and guilt immediately hit me but I didn’t have much time to wallow in my guilt because in walked Sunggyu shirtless with a trey of food.

“Morning Sunshine.” He smiled at me.

“Made you breakfast.” He said and placed the food onto the side table before jumping in bed next to me. He placed a soft kiss on my head and lips before ushering me to eat.

“How is it?” He asked.

“mmm” I hum through my bite of bacon.

“Delicious.” He smiles brightly at my statement.

“Not as delicious as me though right.” He began to laugh as I blushed at his statement.

“I want to tell your brother about our engagement.” He said after calming down.

I swallowed my eggs down hard and looked at him unsure.

“um, right now?” I asked.

“Well later on today after you’ve eaten and changed.” He snuggled into my shoulder.

“Is something wrong with that?” he then asked.

“N-no” I answered and continued to eat my food that now tasted bitter in my mouth.

---

Once I was done with breakfast Sunggyu pushed me into the bathroom to get ready while he cleaned up.

“Mmmm you smell good.” He mumbled as he back hugged me.

“You smell like bacon.” I giggled.

“y bacon.” He smiled and winked at me.

“Whatever I rolled my eyes.” He smirked and patted my before heading off to shower.

I sat down on top of the bed and checked my phone. I had 5 missed calls from Sungyeol, 8 from Woohyun, 12 from Hoya, and 3 from Myungsoo. I sighed and deleted them all. I then checked my messages. 10 from Sungyeol, 17 from Woohyun, 8from Hoya ,1 from Jia, and 2 from Myungsoo. Figuring that Jia’s was different than the others I checked hers first.

To: Sungjong

From: Jiabear

 

Hopemiss_A_s_Jia_Min_and_f_x_s_Amber_have_a_ your feeling better~

I smiled at the picture of Jia, min and amber. There such good friends.

“What’s got you smiling?” Sunggyu asked and peered over my shoulder.

“Haha, I haven’t seen Jia and the girls in ages.” Sunggyu giggled.

“We need to meet up with them to tell them the good news.” Sunggyu said and winked at me.

“Yeah we should.” I said quietly. Sunggyu smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Let’s go babe.” I nodded and followed him out the door.

 A bad feeling bubbling up inside me.

-----

*bzzzt* *bzzzzt*

“Coming!” a puffy eyed Hoya said.

“Hello?” Sungjong stood there in the door way look sadly at his hyung.

“SUNGJONG!” Hoya shouted and pulled the younger into a tight embrace.

“I’ve been so worried about you! Sungyeol called and told me you weren’t in your room and couldn’t find you.”  Sungjong stood there quietly and hugged Hoya back. He felt terribly guilty for worrying his hyung so much.

“Hey.” Woohyun smiled at Sungjong as he popped up from the hallway.

“It’s about time y-“

“SURPRISE!” Sunggyu shouted interrupting Woohyuns sentence.

The look on Woohyun and Hoyas face was priceless. Confusion was clear on Hoya’s while anger had stained itself onto Woohyuns.

“Sungjong what’s going on?” Woohyun growled. Sunggyu pouted.

“Is something wrong?” Sunggyu asked.

“I don’t know, why don’t you tell me Sunggyu.” Woohyun scowled at him.

“Hyunie.” Hoya said quietly.

“Whoa what did I do to piss you off?” Sunggyu asked.

“Oh I don’t know maybe around behind Sungjongs back!” Woohyun shouted. Hoya was now standing next to him trying to calm him down.

“WHAT! So you’re the one telling lies to Sungjong! I would never do that!” Sunggyu shouted back angered.

“Bull! Hoya overheard you on the phone talking to someone and you were sweet talking and calling them honey!” Woohyun shouted his blood boiling at the sight of Sunggyu.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Sunggyu asked.  He looked over at Sungjong who was now standing between the three a sad and confused look on his face.

“Sungjong I didn’t cheat! I would never cheat!” Sunggyu said and began to take small steps to Sungjong.

“Oh yeah then who the hell is your honey? Huh!” Woohyun asked.

“What? Honey?” Sunggyu asked confused.

“Yeah you were talking all sweat to someone who you call honey.” Hoya said.

Sunggyu stared at the duo for a while before he rolled his eyes.

“Honey is my parent’s Samoyed puppy. She was sad since I’m gone and my mom asked me to talk to her!” Sunggyu explained.  Woohyun and Hoya shared a look before they turned back to the other.

“So Honey is your parent’s dog?” Hoya asked.

“And you were talking to her because she missed you?” Woohyun finished.

“YES” Sunggyu said and nodded his head.

“Oh well I guess your off the hook.” Woohyun shrugged.

“I’M SO SORRY SUNGJONG!” Hoya shouted and ran to his brother.

“You have been suffering because of my stupidity.” Hoya cried.

“It’s ok hyung.” Sungjong slightly smiled trying to comfort his.

“You were suffering?” Sunggyu asked but Sungjong ignored him.

“So why are you guys here?” Woohyun interrupted and changed the topic.

“Oh well-“Sungjong started but got interrupted when Sunggyu pulled his left hand to show the others.

“We’re getting married!!” He cheered. Hoya stood awestruck with his mouth hanging open while Woohyun starred at Sungjong with penetrating eyes that made the younger squirm.

“y-y-y-your what!” Hoya shouted after his initial shock.

“Yep I proposed to Sungjong and he said yes!” Sunggyu said excitedly. Hoya was about to argue when Woohyun stopped him with his hand.

“Congratulations. We’re very excited for you two.” Woohyun said in a monotone voice. Sunggyu was oblivious to the tension in the air and was smiling happily; While Sungjong and Woohyun shared an intense eye conversation.

“Thanks I’d like to take you two out to dinner to celebrate.” Sunggyu said with glee.

“Thanks but we’ll have to post pone we have somewhere important to go to.” Woohyun said with no emotion.

“Oh that’s too bad.” Sunggyu pouted.

“Well me and Sungjong will see you guys later. I’ll drop him off later tonight.” Sunggyu said as and grabbed Sungjongs hand as he headed out the door.

Sungjong stared at a sad Hoya and an angered Woohyun when a calendar by the door caught his eye.

Nov.5

Wooya’s ANIVERSARY!

Was written in big purple letters. In Sungjongs own Handwriting. Realization and shock hit his face as he remembered.  He looked back to see his brother and best friend but the door had already closed.

‘Today is their Anniversary. Today’s the day Woohyun was going to propose to Hoya hyung.” Sungjong said in his mind.

‘I’m disgusting’ was his last thought before Sunggyu pushed him into his car and drove off.

----------

Heheheh, what do y’all think? Tell me I wanna know your thoughts and how do you feel about Wooya getting married? Also isn’t it weird to see a sappy Hoya! Lol. If you haven’t already guessed it Hoya is the wo”Man” of the relationship XP and I know the last line Sunggyu said should be Sungjong and I but common who seriously remember grammar when there excited and talking!?

Also a shout out to delibratemistake and her new virtual business Eternal Summer.

It's a Desgin request shop.

ahbXo9y.jpg

Check it out guys she is an awesome author and desginer plus she's really nice to talk too.

Heres her form:

QloFte7.jpg

Let her know you saw her Advertisment posters it'll make her happy :)

143TOFU