My best friend, My brother, My......

Chat Room Love Story

Really quick A/N before you read: So no my laptop is still broken TT3TT so sad. Sorry for being gone for like 13 billion years please don't stone me to death and woooohoooo we are almost at the end ! lol i feel like i keep saying that but then the story gets longer and longer... this was actually only suppose to be a 3-4 shot story XD Oh wells!

“Long time no see Namster” I teased my old friend. His eyes where wide and his jaw dropped, I guess I really shocked him.

“I-it’s you!” He shouted and pointed at me. I rolled my eyes and huffed at him.

“No Sherlock.”

“WAHHHHHHH! SUNGJONG!” Woohyun  yelled and tackled me down to the ground.

“Ugh get off of me you big grease ball!” I shouted. Woohyun smiled and helped me get back up.

“God you must have gained weight becau-“

I was cut off by Woohyun’s fist. The hit me! In the face at that!

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” I shouted caressing my sore jaw. Woohyun stared at me with hateful eyes sending a shiver up my spine.

“That was for being the dumbest ing person in the world and LEAVING ME AND YOUR BROTHER AND EVERYONE WHO IN CARES ABOUT YOU, YOU !” As Woohyuns voice got louder and louder I shrank away more and more. He was right I was an for leaving them and I probably deserved more than just the one hit Woohyun gave me.

“Your right.” I mumbled softly. I had left everyone, I had left all my sins behind and it was about time I faced them.

“Look Sungjong.” Woohyun started.

“I’m not going to lie you.” He said and looked at me straight on.

“I missed you so much.” He breathed and wrapped me into a tight hug leaving me a bit speechless.

I felt my heart warm a little at the small gesture. I remember once upon a time I had feelings for my best friend. Long ago before Sunggyu and before Hoya had entered his life I had been in love with this man. I still love him too; I’m just not IN love with him. The love I felt for Woohyun had blossomed from romantic into brotherly the moment I introduced him to Hoya. Truthfully is the two had never hit it off Woohyun and I would most likely have been together. During my two years away I would always think about it. About how the outcome would have been if Woohyun and I had ended up together. My life wouldn’t have been complicated if that had happened. I wouldn’t have dated Sunggyu and I probably wouldn’t have fallen for Myungsoo either….

Myungsoo….

Oh how that name brought back so much feelings.

My grip on Woohyuns arm tightened making him pull away and look at me.

“You okay?” He asked and I nodded softly. He smiled and led us to a nearby table for us to sit down on.

“So where did you go?”

“China”

“CHINA, why the hell did you go there? Do you even know anyone there?”  I laughed at the look on Woohyuns face.

“It felt right and yes I have a friend in China.” I finished sadly. I already missed Vic Umma and the others.

Woohyun nodded and sighed, I guess he was getting to the big problem now.

“So why did you leave?”

And there it was the Elephant in the room.

“Because I’m a coward.” I sighed.

“I was confused in both my heart and my mind. I was afraid of love and afraid to love. I was heartbroken about Sunggyu and my heart was swollen about Myungsoo.” That man he had wedged his way into my life and turned it upside down and around.

“So you decided to run away.” Woohyun finished and I nodded shamefully.

“I guess I understand.” He nodded.

“It’s understandable since you had a lot going on, but I wish you would have come to me or Hoya.” He said with saddened eyes.

“We could have helped.”

“I know.” I nodded.

“But the type of help I needed at the time was away from here.”  With a sigh Woohyun turned his head down. If anyone could understand me it was Woohyun.

“So are you here to stay or?” Woohyun ended.

“I’m not sure.” I answered and shrugged my head.

“Well if you decide to leave again let us know ahead of time and try to stay in contact with us.” Woohyun nagged. I giggled and nodded my head.

“Promise” he asked.

“Promise” I agreed.

We sat there enjoying the silence when Woohyuns phone rang.

“It’s Hoya.” He said it so lovingly that I couldn’t help myself but to smile.

“Hello? Yes, I’m almost done I’ll be home soon. Yes, Yes, and I have a present for you.” He said and looked at me with a huge smile that I returned.

“No babe I promise you’ll love it. Yes, see you soon. Love you to. Bye.”

“God you two are so sickly sweet.” I gaged.

“Whatever diva lets go before your brother has a conniption.” I laughed and hopped off the table following him to the door. He had just stepped out and was holding it for me when a familiar figure turned my blood cold. I quickly hid behind the pillar by the door earning a confused stare from Woohyun.

“Sun-“

“Woohyun.” Woohyuns eyes widened and he spun around.

“M-myungsoo, what are you doing here?” He gapped.

“Hoya hyung called me and asked me to make sure you where okay.” The sound of his voice made the hairs all over my body stand up. My skin itched with the mere thought of him being close and I hated it.

“You came all the way here to check on me?” Woohyun asked.

“I was leaving the office when he called.” He answered earning a nod from Woohyun.

“Why are you holding the door open?” Myungsoo asked.

“Uh, it’s a ritual.” I rolled my eyes at Woohyuns lame answer.

“Right.” Myungsoo said.

“Well since you’re okay I’ll be on my way. Make sure you finish fast Hoya hyung is really worried.” He said and began to walk back to his car.

“Yes I will.” Woohyun answered.

“I’ll never know why he agreed to marry you.” Myungsoo mocked with a smirk before entering his car and driving off.

“Pfft, punk.” Woohyun grumbled to himself as he watched Myungsoo’s car drive off.

“WHAT!” I shouted and popped out after Myungsoo drove off.

“What, what?” Woohyun asked.

“YOU PROPOSED TO HYUNG!” I yelled wide eyed.

“Yeah.” He said softly.

“AND HE AGREED!” Woohyun nodded his head.

“OHMYGOD!” I shouted and jumped on him engulfing him into a hug.

“YOU DID IT! YOU GREASEBALL IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!” I shouted. Words could not explain the excitement I felt for both my best friend and my brother.

“Can-can’t breathe” Woohyun huffed. I let go of him quickly.

“Hurry up and close up I have to go congratulate my hyung!”

Woohyun rolled his eyes and locked up before leading me to his car.

“Fricken Myungsoo, wanted it to be a surprise.” I heard Woohyun grumbling softly.” I smiled to myself and turned in my seat to stare out the window.

Kim Myungsoo

Wether I want to or not I have a feeling I’ll be seeing you very soon……..

143TOFU