weekend Day 1 pt.3

Chat Room Love Story

 

Sungjong dragged Myungsoo away from the ice cream parlor and away from his hyungs.

“I am so sorry about those idiots.” Sungjong apologized to Myungsoo as they reached a nearby bench.

“No problem I kind of like them” Myungsoo said with a smile. Sungjong nodded and sat down on the bench letting out a big breath.

“So..” Myungsoo started.

“What are we going to do now?” He finished. Sungjong looked up at the other male.

“I honestly have no idea” Sungjong said with a pout. Myungsoo felt his chest tighten again as he stared at sungjongs pouting lips. He quickly shook his head before offering Sungjong his idea.

“um.. since I met your idiots you wanna come meet mine?” Sungjongs face immediately brightened up at the idea of meeting Myungsoo’s family. He’s wanted to meet Minji for a while now.

“That’s an awesome idea!” With that Sungjong hopped of the bench and grabbed myungsoo’s hand.

“Let’s go!” Myungsoo nodded and started to follow Sungjong. He couldn’t help but to feel a little giddy as Sungjong held his hand.

As they reached Insprit and Myungsoo’s home. Myungsoo stopped and pulled Sungjong to the side.

“Before we go in there just a little heads up. My sister is….well a little unique I guess you could say” Myungsoo tried to explain.

“Oh nonsense I live with crazy people I’m sure yours are a walk in the park” Sungjong waved his hand at Myungsoo and walked to the door.

“Whatever you say” Myungsoo whispered.

*Ding*

“Hello welcome to- Oh Sungjong” Kiki said and smiled at the other. Her smile soon turned into a frown when she saw who was standing behind him.

“Kim” Kiki said acknowledging Myungsoo.

“Kiki I see your still sour” Myungsoo smirked.

“Whatever, I see you came in with Sungjong. Does this mean you two know each other?” Kiki asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Yes in fact we do. Do you have a problem with it blonde?” Kiki Narrowed her eyes and was about to say something when she was interrupted.

“SOOSOO!” Minji shouted before she glomped her brother.

“Aish Noona would you get off of me” Myungsoo groaned and tried to pry Minji off of himself.

(A/N: I just wanted to make it known that it’s late at night I’m drinking Starbucks coffee, Listening to kpop(JYJ Get Out right now) and I’m feeling a little giddy myself so this chapter might be a little crack XD hahaha and fluffy so be prepared you were warned!)

“Awwww SooSoo your so mean” Minji pouted and let go of Myungsoo. When she turned her head she noticed a wide eyed Sungjong staring at her. Minji squealed at how cute Sungjong looked before rushing over and glomping him.

“eeeeeehhhh your so adorable” Minji Squeeled.

“Noona let Sungjong go” Myungsoo spoke. Kiki stood on the side with an amused look on her face as Myungsoo tried to pull Minji off of Sungjong.

“KiKi help me!” Myungsoo growled. KiKi rolled her eyes.

“Oh Minji~ a new order of triple fudge salted caramel cookies came out” Minji immediately dropped Sungjong and ran over to Kiki. Minji started jumping up and down in excitement.

“OOOOOOOOOO, can I have some pretty, pretty please Kiki!” As Minji began to whine, Sungjong collected himself and stared at the short women with a WTF face. He could NOT believe that this was the owner of Insprit AND Myungsoo’s sister. There was NO similarity as far as he could see right now. Myungsoo was quiet, mysterious, calm, an-

“KIM MINJI, GET YOUR BOUNCING OVER HERE!” The whole café turned quiet and started to stare at the scene before them. Sungjong stood wide eyed mouth open in shock. He couldn’t believe Myungsoo had just shouted like that.

‘What happen to the calm and quiet Myungsoo?’ he thought.

Meanwhile Minji hid herself behind Kiki hoping that she would be protected from her SooSoo’s wrath. As Minji peaked over Kiki’s shoulder she squeaked. Myungsoo was sending her his death look, the look you only see when you touch or break his belongings.

“MINJI” Myungsoo gritted through his teeth.

Minji walked out from behind Kiki with her head hung low and her fingers pointing at each other. She could feel the deathly aura as she made her way to Myungsoo.

“Noona” Myungsoo said with a raised brow. Minji looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

“SooSoo I’m sorry” She mumbled.

“What I couldn’t hear you”

“I said I’m sorry” Minji shouted and pouted her lips. Myungsoo pursed his lips together.

“Good now say sorry to Sungjong” Myungsoo said and leaned his head over to the younger. Minji slowly dragged her feet over to the shell shocked boy.

“I’m sorry” Minji pouted.

‘TOO CUTE’ Sungjong shouted in his head.

“It’s ok.. Um I’m Sungjong Myungsoo’s friend” The moment Sungjong said friend Minji shot her head back up with that bright look in her eyes again.

“SOOSOO BROUGHT HOME A FRIEND!!!!!” She cheered to herself in happiness.

“Aish, Sungjong I did warn you” Myungsoo said and shook his head in shame.

“Why doesn’t he bring friends over?” Sungjong giggled. Minji shook her head dramatically.

“Nu-uh never ever have I seen him bring a friend here, you must be super specials for SooSoo to of brought you!”

Sungjong blushed a little at her words.

“Noona, this is Sungjong he’s a friend from school.  That’s all” Myungsoo sighed and stood next to Sungjong.

“And he’s a member of inspirit.” Kiki butted in.

“YOU ARE!” Both Myungsoo and Minji asked at the same time.

“Yeah I am, don’t you remember Myungsoo this is where we first met. I ran into you” Sungjong asked.

“Yeah but I never knew you were a member”

“Yep he was here meeting Luna” Kiki explained.

“Oh you know Luna! Then you must have met the rest of F(x)! Their wonderful” Minji gushed.

“Yeah, they are “ Sungjong smiled.

“eeeeeeh so cute!” Minji squealed.

“Ok we better get back to work Min” Kiki said before she walked over to greet the new customer that walked in.

“Oh yeah! SooSoo are you guys going up stairs?” Minji asked.

“Yeah” He mumbled.

“Okay I’ll bring snacks for you guys”. And with that she walked back into the kitchen.

“Okay I admit you family is crazy” Sungjong commented. Myungsoo smirked and lead the other to the upstairs home.

They walked up steps before they came to a door that read Kim on it. As they walked through the door Sungjong was greeted to a beautifully designed living area. Once you’ve taken off your shoes and walked into the little sitting/ waiting room. You could then face left or right and on both sides laid staircases. If you decided to go forward you were greeted with a comfy living room. The whole adjacent wall to the door was made of glass that out looked the back of the property. In the middle sat a black sofa set with a dark wood coffee table. In front of the sofa sat a big T.V and entertainment section. In the back of the sofa a kitchen was placed. It had an island in the middle with a stove on top two sinks one on the island and another on the counter. Pushed up against the wall stood a big black and sleek looking two door ice box.

“Wow” Sungjong stared in awe.

“You Like?” Myungsoo asked with a smirk. Sungjong nodded his head.

“Wait till you see upstairs.” With that Myungsoo grabbed Sungjongs had and turned left. They walked up the stairs and were know standing in a room. There was one door on the wall in front of them. One on the left and two on the right. The walls were a beige color with all types of pictures, drawing, and saying written on it.

“This is my room.” Myungsoo pointed to the door in front. When they walked into Myungsoo’s room Sungjong was in utter disbelief. Myungsoo’s room had the best view Sungjong had ever seen. His whole wall was made of glass just like the ones in the living room. But his had a sliding door that allowed you to walk outside onto the terrace. His King size bed lay to the left side. On the right side lay a sofa with a T.V Hanging on the corner wall. A desk was placed against the glassed wall by the sofa. Myungsoo’s room was not painted because it was made with wood instead of dry wall. All of his furniture was black which gave of an elegant edgy feel.

“wow Myungsoo your room is awesome.” Sungjong said as he continued to gawk at his room.

“Thank’s” Myungsoo smiled.

“I can’t believe you designed this it’s so awesome.” Sungjong said. Myungsoo smirked and moved to sit on his bed. Sungjong turned around and followed him.

“wahhhh! Your bed is so soft!” Sungjong cooed and began to roll around on myungoo’s sheets.

“hahah thanks”

“So what are we gonna do know?”

----

Part 1 of my triple update.

143TOFU