Insprit cafe?

Chat Room Love Story

It was now 5:30 exactly one hour has passed since hoya and woohyun left. Sungjong lays on his bed life less as he is still being haunted by pure boredom. "Ugh why must everyone have something to do but me" sungjong muttered as he sighed for the hunderth time. Suddenly his phone went off, it was a text message from woohyun.

To: DivaJongie

Frm: Grease ball woo

-Hey beautiful YaYa wanted me to let you know that we are safely on our way to the "Paradise" that is hawaii...\(°3°)/

To: Grease ball woo

Frm: Divajongie

-Thats good :3

To:Divajongie

Frm:Grease ball woo

-Awwwwww my diva is bored isn't he :'(.... I know!!! why don't you log on to a chatroom and make talk to people. <(=°3°=)>

To:Grease ball woo

Frm:Divajongie

-Thats a pretty good idea. XD...Thanks hyung.^·^

To:Divajongie

Frm:Grease ball woo

-Anytime jongie ^_^ thats what besties r 4..byebye *MUAH* ^3~

Sungjong could only roll his eyes as he read his newest message. "Silly huyng i don't. know how hoya huyng can put up with all your chessy greaseness". Sungjong quickly jumped off his bed and sat down at his desk where his laptop sat.As soon as it was on he went online to look for a good chatroom website. As he looked at the many diffrent sites one particular one caught his attention. He clicked on it and was welcomed to a place called Insprit cafe. The page had a picture of a little cafe that was also called insprite cafe.

'Hmm i guess its a online cafe' sungjong thought. As he looked around and read more he found out that Insprit cafe is a real cafe somewhere in seoul. They just recently opened and the owner of ther shop decided that it would be a good idea to make a chatroom where people could talk and become friends and if they decided to meet in person they could meet at the real Insprite cafe. Safe to say the owner was a hardcore romance lover. As sungjong looked around more he came across a profile of the owner and her workers. It sais that the owners name was Kim minji, she was 5'4 and 25 years old, and she had one sibling. As sungjong scanned over her picture he giggled at her cuteness. In the picture stood a cute girl with short brown hair that barely touched her shoulders. She had big round eyes that were also brown. A cute button nose with a pair of pouty pink lips. She was wearing a pair of cat ears a collar with a bell around her neck and a cute little maids outfit that was black and blue with lace fringe at he ends. After looking at the owners profile sungjong quickly decided that Isprit cafe was a perfect place to meet new people. he quickly registered and in know time he joined a chatroom and he quickly got people to talk to him and with a name like infinityDiva he couldn't. be ignored!

Soon time flew bye sungjong fast it was now 12:45. Sungjong had been on Insprite cafe for hours. It was safe to say that he wasn't. bored anymore. In fact he was the total opposite he was so excited with all the new people he met. He found out that Insprit cafe wasn't. only available to people in korea but to people all over the world. He had talked to this one group of girls who to call themselves. f(x) The oldest was a FlexiVic. she was a dancer in china. Then there was SailorLuna. who he found out lives in korea and that shes a vocal coach. Next there was Amstalluv She was also chinese but she lived in the states. There was also her real life girlfriend kryberluv who was korean. Amstalluv was a song writer. while kryberluv owned a fashion boutique with her sister. and lastly there was sweetsulli. she was the youngest who also lived in korea. she would be in her junior year in high school once summer was over. Sungjong came to really like talking to f(x) especially. SailorLuna she was so funny and nice slowly they all left the chatroom and now all that was left was SailorLuna and sungjong.

SailorLuna:Omo diva-ah your so adorable!!! XD i hope we can meet in real life!!

InfinityDiva: Me too!! your so funny Luna!

SailorLuna: hehehe why thank you i do try :3

SailorLuna:OMO!!! its soooo late! i totally. lost track of time! better get to bed i have a packed day tomorrow /(*0*)/

InfinityDiva: hahaha ok noona ! i wish you goodluck and sweet dreams!

SailorLuna:Awwwww thank you Diva-ah goodnight talk to you tomorrow!!!!!

SailorLuna has left the chat......

Just as sungjong was about to signoff himself a last minute visitor logged into. his chatroom.

PokerfaceL has joined the chat......

Sungjong quickly greeted the newcomer.

InfinityDiva:Hi:)

PokerfaceL:....

InfinityDiva:?

PokerfaceL:?

InfinityDiva:Ugh hi again:)

PokerfaceL has left the chat.....

"What a weirdo?" Sungjong thought as he signed off.

As sungjongie fineshed his shower he jumped onto his bed and snuggled himself deep into the sheets... "Todays been a pretty good day" he muttered to himself. "I met some great people i cant wait to talk to them tomkrrow and meet new people." As sungjong slowly drifted to sleep all his new friends names driffted through his head. But one name left him curious for more... "hmmm I wonder what was wrong with that PokerfaceL person." Sungjong thought. and with that his mind was invaded bye darkness...

----------------------------------

Omg this took me like almost 2hours to write!!!! WTF lol once again it was frm my phone so thats why it took so long.. also the fact that I'm kinda just writing as i go ..lol.. none of this is planned... anyway i decided to through f(x) into the story because i knew sungjong and them were pretty close. I'm mostlikely gonna put other people in two i also want more oc characters in it like the shop owner... i might ask some authors on aff if i can put them in. well i hope you enjoyed and omg thanks to those of you who subscribed:) who knows maybe if you comment ill through you in the story to xp lol byebye