We need to talk

Chat Room Love Story

 

“OHmygawd! Sungjong are you okay!” Hoya panicked and began checking Sungjong for injuries.

“Yes, I’m fine Hoya.” Sungjong smiled at his brother’s cuteness. Woohyun, Myungsoo, and he had just gotten to the house after quickly leaving the hotel.

“Oh gawd I was so worried about you! And Woohyun look your bleeding!” Hoya shouted and rushed to his lover’s side who was admiring the sight of his boyfriend and best friends brotherly love

“Don’t worry about me I’m a big boy.” Woohyun smiled at Hoya and placed a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Hoya sighed and grabbed Woohyuns hand. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Sungjong watched with a smile on his face as Hoya and Woohyun fled to the kitchen. He was about to head to his room when a hand suddenly pulled him back.

Myungsoo

He had totally forgotten about the other boy. “We need to talk.” Myungsoo said emotionless. “Yeah” Sungjong nodded and led the elder to his room. Sungjong sat at the edge of his bed while Myungsoo stood by the door.

“Sungjong I-“

“No let me go first” Sungjong interrupted. He took a big breath before looking Myungsoo in the eye.

“I’m sorry for pushing myself on you- No wait” Sungjong said as Myungsoo was about to interrupt him.

“I’m sorry for pushing myself on you, I’m sorry for being a ty friend, I’m sorry that I cheated on my boyfriend, I’m sorry that I ran out on you, and most of all I’m sorry I never met you first.” Myungsoo’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe his ears.

“Wh-what?” Myungsoo stuttered. With a long sigh Sungjong repeated his last statement.

“I’m sorry I never met you first.” Sungjong mumbled again his face turned down in embarrassment.

Myungsoo stalked over to him and gripped his chin bringing his face up to meet his. They stared at each other for a long time before Myungsoo made a move forward. He waited to see what Sungjong’s response would be. He didn’t want to spook the younger off again and to his surprise Sungjong made the first move. He leaned forward allowing their lips to lightly touch before Myungsoo claimed him. They stayed like that connected with both need and desire until a knock at the door broke them apart.

“Sungjong, Sunggyu’s in the living room looking for you.” Hoya said. Sungjong sighed and faced the door before shouting. “Tell him I’ll be down in a minute.” A faint ‘ok’ was heard before the room was filled with silence once more. Myungsoo looked to Sungjong’s face and felt saddened. Pain and sadness was painted across his beautiful features.

“Be mine” Myungsoo asked firmly while he began to the Youngers cheek. Sungjong sighed and leaned into Myungsoo’s warm touch.

“I’m engaged Myung.” Sungjong’s words were barely audible but Myungsoo heard it loud and clear.

“No,” The elder said and shook his head. “No Sungjong.” A finger placed its self against Myungsoo’s reddened lips.

“Shhh, wait here I’ll be back.” Sungjong whispered. Myungsoo frowned but nodded his head and watched as the younger left the room.

Sungjong let out a huge breath he never realized he was holding and began slowly descending down the stairs. His chest became heavier and heavier as he reached closer to the end.

“Sungjong! Are you okay?” Sunggyu shouted with concern etched on his face.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Sungjong smiled softly. “Oh thank gawd.” Sunggyu shouted and brought Sungjong into his tight embrace. Sungjong sighed heavily. ‘It’s now or never.’ He thought.

“Sunggyu, come with me.” Sungjong said and led the elder outside.

“Sungjong whe-“

“Just follow me” Sungjong interrupted Sunggyu’s question. Sungjong led Sunggyu outside to a nearby park. They reached a deserted bench that lay under a large tree.

“What is it Sungjong?” Sunggyu asked worried. Sungjong closed his eyes tightly trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill out. His heart began breaking little by little as he willed his lips to move.

“Sunggyu…. I-I can’t Marry you.”

---------------------------------------

Buahahahahahah troll your butts!!! Don't ya'll hate me for not updating in so long than doing this to you? hehehe.....Don't worry I'm gonna update again fast I'm off tomorrow!!!! kekeke.

P.s: What you think gonna happen?

P.s.s: I have a new story called The Pack: Delta in the night. It's about Exo and some OC's its a series and I'm very excited to write it. I'm trying out new writing styles and stuff so if you'd like please head over and check it out:)

143TOFU