I-I can't

Chat Room Love Story

 

Myungsoo was restless.

He didn’t know how long he had been waiting for Sungjong to return. He was beginning to panic again thinking that maybe he had been kidnapped once more.

“Why do you do this to me?” Myungsoo asked out loud. He was currently lying down on Sungjong’s bed staring at his ceiling. One thing continuously rang through his head. “If only I met you first” Sungjongs words had both shocked him and excited him. Shocked because he couldn’t believe Sungjong would think that and excited because it meant that he might have a chance. Right?

Ugh, He didn’t know. He couldn’t understand how this one boy walked into his life and turned his world upside down and inside out. Myungsoo’s once controllable easy life was now on a rickety bridge.

“Damn you Lee Sungjong.” Myungsoo cursed and rubbed his hand over his face.

“Geez thanks for cursing me when I’m not around.” Sungjong said. His voice sounded like he had swallowed glass and his eyes were all puffy and red.

“Sungjong! Are you alright?” Myungsoo asked and rushed to the younger.

“I’m fine” Sungjong nodded and pushed Myungsoo away from him.

“Where were you?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong sighed and sat at the edge of his bed before wiping his face with his hands.

“I was talking to Sunggyu.” Myungsoo froze. He wasn’t sure if this conversation would be pleasant or not.

“About what?” He asked. Sungjong sighed at took in a big breath before facing Myungsoo.

“I told him I couldn’t marry him.”

I

Couldn’t

Marry

Him..

Myungsoo’s eyes went huge. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. A few hours ago he thought he would lose Sungjong forever and now?

“Why?” Myungsoo internally kicked himself his mouth moved faster than his brain could apparently.

“Because.” Sungjong sighed. “Someone else already holds my heart and it would be selfish of me to deceive him.”

‘Someone already had his heart?’ Myungsoo asked himself. He prayed to the god’s that it was him.

“Who?” He quietly asked Sungjong in a scared tone. Sungjong bit on his lower lip before pushing Myungsoo back into the bed. He leaned his face down closely to his ear as he breathlessly whispered.

“You..”

Myungsoo’s heart skipped a beat before he quickly recovered and pulled Sungjongs lips to his. He couldn’t believe it, he finally had Sungjong. He was in such bliss at the moment that nothing could ruin it…. Or so he thought.

Sungjong kissed Myungsoo harshly for one last time before pulling away. He sat up and faced the other way panting. Tears began to run down his pinked skin. “I can’t” He breathlessly said.

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo asked confused. A bad feeling began to build up in the pit of his stomach and his heart started getting heavy. Myungsoo’s heart nearly broke at the sight of Sungjong. His eyes were even redder then before, his cheeks were stained a bright pink and a pained look was plastered on his features.

“I –I can’t be wi-ith you…” Sungjong chocked out. Myungsoo was shell shocked.

“W-why?” He managed to stutter out. Sungjong began to wipe at his tears as he answered.

“I-I’m heartbroken and confused.” He cried out. Suddenly tears began to run down Myungsoo’s face. He knew it was too good to be true but Myungsoo was a fighter and he would fight anything or anyone for Sungjong.

“I can heal you.” Myungsoo offered and caressed Sungjongs cheek. Sungjong rubbed his head into Myungsoo’s caress before he pulled his hand away.

“I know you can, but” Sungjong paused as he looked into Myungsoo’s teary eyes.

“I’m not ready for it to heal.” Myungsoo sat there emotionless. He had no idea what to say to Sungjong.

They sat there crying in each other’s arms until exhaustion claimed them both. The last thing Myungsoo remembered seeing before sleep claimed his body was Sungjongs broken face lying on his chest with fresh tears spilling out of his eyes.

143TOFUBuahahahaha. what will happen?!?!?!?!?!?!?!