Why?

Chat Room Love Story

 

“MORNING J!” I turned around and smiled at Min she was jumping around like hyper active bunny she is.

“Morning Min, Jia” Jia smiled and waved at me while Min totally smothered me in a hug.

“So I heard from a little grease ball that you spent the night at some boys house the other day?” Min  eyed me up and down as if I was a piece of meat.

“don’t listen to that idiot.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Is it true J?” I did answer.

“OMG IT IS TRUE! Jia did you hear that! Omo your not cheating on gyugyu are you?” I stopped dead in my tracks as min whispered the last part.

“OF COURSE NOT WHO DO YYOU THINK I AM!” I shouted back at her and instantly regreted it. She looked like a kicked puppy.

“Minnie I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yell at you I’ve just been stressed out lately.” I sighed and apologized. Min nodded her head and pouted.

“What’s bothering you Sungjong?” Jia asked.

“A lot of things.” I sighed and sat down on a nearby bench.

“It’s Sunggyu isn’t it?”  I looked wide eyed up at Jia. She had an understanding look on her cold face.

“H-how?”

“I’ve been there. Still am sometimes.” It was then my turn to look at her with sympathy.

“What’s bothering you?” She asked.

“I don’t know ever since he came back from summer things have been different. He does things differently and forgets things and now he’s gone again and this time I have no idea when he’ll be back.” My head was slouched on top of my palms as I stared at the ground.

“I’m sure he has his reasons. Have you tried talking to him about how you feel?” I shook my head.

He never gives me the chance to.

“Well maybe you should make him listen.” Jia added.

“Yeah” I nodded my head.  Suddenly a familiar giggle brought my eyes up. There in the court yard was Fei hanging out with a bunch of guys. It looked more like flirting though. I then shifted my gaze to Jia. She had an upset and pained look on her face but it only lasted for a moment before she looked just over it.

“You ok?” I asked. She smiled and turned to me.

“I guess we can’t help who we fall in love with.” She sighed. The bell rang and we said are goodbyes and made are way to our separate classes.

I was walking down the hallway when I was suddenly grabbed and thrown into an empty class room.

“What the !” I shouted I turned around and glared at the who grabbed me.

“Mmmmmm I like it when your feisty.” Kai said smirking at me. He started towards me with a menacing walk. To most people he probably looked like a god at that moment but to me he looked like the slime he really is.

“eww please kai” I scoffed.

“Come on admit it you want me.” Kai had both his arms stretched out around me on top of the desk I was currently stuck leaning on.

I placed my hands on Kai’s chest and lightly pushed at him.

“Please Kai wanting you is like wanting to get an STD.” Kai’s smirk dropped. His eyes began to harden and he looked at me hard.

“Enough of this, I want you and I ALWAYS get what I want.” He said emphasizing the word always.

“Yeah and my middle name is Jennifer. Look for the hundredth fricken time I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!” I Stated. Kai looked at me with a glint in his eye.

“Oh I know about that boyfriend of yours.” Kai smirked.

“And where is this boyfriend?” He asked.

“On a business trip.”

“Really? Cause that’s not what I heard.” He sang.

“Oh really? Then where is he?”

Kai started my cheek.

“Oh I don’t know probably ing his new .” I Slapped kai’s hand away and glared at him.

“What the Kai that’s such a bull answer! Sunggyu would never cheat on me.”

“hmm that’s not what I heard.” He teased.

“Where the did you hear this crap.” I swear if looks could kill I would have incinerated Kai.

“From you brother.” He smiled. My heart stopped.

“Wh-what?” I stuttered I couldn’t believe it.

“You heard me babe. I overheard him and his boyfriend talking about it.”  That was it I crumpled down to the floor.

“I-I don’t believe you.”

“Don’t. Believe him. Why don’t you go ask that brother of yours and when he tells you what I just said you can come find me and I’ll make you forget all about that boyfriend of yours.” With that Kai stocked out of the room.

I stared at my hands. It couldn’t be true Sunggyu would never cheat on me.  But then again Sunggyu has been distancing himself from me and I’ve only talked to him once since he left. No. This is ridiculous Sunggyu loves me he would never hurt me…. But he said Hoya hyung was talking about it. I don’t understand. I don’t know what to do.

I grabbed my hair in frustration and started rocking myself back and forth. There’s only one way to solve this and that’s to ask Hoya.

I swallowed hard and nodded at my decision. I Pulled my phone out from my pocket and dialed Hoya’s number. He should be on a free period right now.

“Hello~”

“Hyung” I croaked.

“Sungjongie? Are you ok? You don’t sound good. Shouldn’t you be in class?” I sighed and listened to hoya worry.

 “I’m fine hyung. Look I have something to ask you.”

“What is it?”

“You have to promise me you’ll answer this honestly first.” I listened to the silence on the other side. He was probably debating on whether or not he should say yes.

“Ok..” I took a big breath before asking my question.

“Is Sunggyu hyung cheating on me?”

….

….

….

….

Silence. Pure silence. It was as if someone hit the mute button.

Tears started making its way down my face. It was true. Sunggyu was cheating on me.

“…Sungjong I-“

“Why?” I said interrupting him.

“Why, why didn’t you tell me when you first found out?” I was sobbing now.

“Sungjong I- I’m sorry I never wanted you to get hurt-“

“WHY! WHY, why, why, why would he…..” I was sobbing to hard to speak.

“Sungjong where are you? Let me talk to you I’m not even sure if-“

“NO! your just as bad hyung! If you knew you should have told me! I can’t believe you lied to me too…”

“No sung-“

“NO I HATE YOU I HATE ALL OF YOU!” I hung up and threw my phone to the ground.

I grabbed my knees and sat there on the cold ground crying. Crying because of the lies, crying because of the heart break, and crying at myself for not realizing it sooner.

-------

143TOFU