Weekend Day 2 pt.2

Chat Room Love Story

 

Myungsoo’s eyes lightly fluttered open. He took a look around and noticed his room was darker.

‘must have fallen asleep’ he thought.

Myungsoo his side and his breath was caught in his chest. There lying next to him was Sungjong. The last bit of sunlight lightly hit his face giving him an ethereal glow. Myungsoo slowly lifted his hand to the Youngers face and brushed his hair away so he could get a better look at the other.

‘So beautiful’

The creaking sound of someone walking made Myungsoo pull his hand away and quickly shut his eyes pretending to be asleep once more.

“aww Kiki their sleeping.” Myungsoo heard Minji say.

“They look so cute together.” Minji silently squealed.

“hmm They do look good together.” Kiki said.

“We better wake them up” As Minji was about to walk into the room Kiki stopped her.

“Let them sleep for a little while more. While we cook dinner” Minji nodded and closed the door.

Myungsoo opened his eyes once more and sat up trying his best not to move the bed too much. He looked down at Sungjong again and he felt his heart tighten. He smiled at the younger before silently grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom.

 

Walking out of the bathroom Myungsoo Saw that Sungjong had gotten up from his sleep.

“Morning” Sungjong turned his head to sleepily look at Myungsoo. He smiled softly.

Myungsoo felt his chest tighten again at Sungjongs sleepy face and small smile.

“hi hyung.” Sungjong yawned and stretched his arms out above his head making his shirt rise a little to show his soft skin.

Myungsoo swallowed hard and turned his head trying to hide his blush.

“Knock, knock” Someone said from outside Myungsoo’s door. Minji slowly pushed the door open and smiled when she saw the others were awake.

“Perfect you guys are up! Dinner is ready so come down and eat” The boys nodded and followed Minji downstairs.

“Well sleeping beauty and the dragon have finally woken up” Kiki teased.

“Don’t you have some kids to terrorize you evil queen” Myungsoo growled back.

“hahaha very funny Donkey”

“Anytime Sherek” As Myungsoo and Kiki went at it Minji made her way to Sungjong and handed him a plate of food.

“Don’t mind them they always do this.” Sungjong smiled and nodded. Truth be told he liked seeing Myungsoo act like this with Kiki. It made Myungsoo seem more real instead of his normal calm self.

“So Sungjong how’d you like working today?” Minji asked.

“I liked it, it was a lot of fun. Luhan guys are really nice.”

“That’s good maybe you can meet the guys in the kitchen next time”

“I’d like that”

The bickering pair had finally grabbed their food and made their way to the table and joined the two.

“You’ll like Kris, He looks intimidating but in reality he’s a big Marshmallow.” Minji giggled and nodded her head at Kiki’s statement.

“That’s so true, And Jessica looks cold but she’s really an angel.” It was now Kiki’s turn to nod.

“Yep and then there’s Onew “

“Bahahahahahah” Minji burst out laughing.

“You’ll LOVE HIM his so funny and clumsy”

“Yep and he’s really smart”

“You guys know such interesting people” Sungjong smiled.

“Yep only interesting people can work here” Minji said proudly.

“You mean only misfits and weirdoes” Myungsoo spoke with a blank face.

“Yah SooSoo don’t say that about them!”

“But he is right, we are all weirdoes and misfits.” Kiki shrugged.

Minji pouted.

“That’s okay Noona that’s what makes Insprit, Insprit” Minji perked up and smiled at Sungjong.

“Oh Sungjong I’ve been meaning to ask you this, But could you tell me your username? I want to add you as my friend” Sungjong swallowed his food and nodded at Minji.

“Sure, My names InfinityDiva”

*spfffft* All eyes went to Myungsoo as he sputtered his water out.

“Hyung you okay?” Sungjong asked and patted his back. Myungsoo blushed and excused himself.

“Your brother is so weird” Kiki muttered and continued eating.

“aww I hope SooSoo’s ok”

“I’m sure he’s fine noona, I’ll go check on him” As Sungjong got up and left Minji couldn’t help to fangirl.

“Aish Minji I’m eating over here” Kiki Scolded.

“Sorry, but I’m just so excited!” Minji squealed.

“Why?”

“Because-“ Minji whispered into Kiki’s ear. Kiki’s eyes widened before her lips went up into a smirk.

“Your kidding”

“Nope, it’s true”

“How’d you know?” Kiki asked.

“I’m the admin Kiki I know everything, Plus SooSoo left their chartroom open one night and I saw his name so I went to look him up.” Kiki smiled proudly.

“That’s my Minji” She said and hugged the smaller.

--

“Hyung you okay?” Sungjong asked as he entered Myungsoo’s room.

“Hyung you in here?”

“Over here” Sungjong followed Myungsoo’s voice and saw him standing on his balcony.

“You Okay?” Sungjong asked as he stood next to the other.

“Yeah, Just needed some air.” Sungjong nodded and looked up at the sky.

“It’s so beautiful” Myungsoo looked down at the younger.

‘Yes you are’ he thought.

“Yes it is”

“I’m glad we became friends Myungsoo” Sungjong then turned his head to Myungsoo.

His eyes widened as he realized how close the two were. Sungjong felt his heartbeat get faster and his palms go a little sweaty.

‘I never realized just how handsome Myungsoo was.’ He thought.

“Thank you” Myungsoo said with a smirk now on his face. Sungjong blushed as he realized he said that out loud.

“Your very eye catching yourself” Myungsoo whispered to Sungjong as their faces got closer. They were now merely inches apart. They could feel each other’s breath. Just as Myungsoo was about to lean in for a kiss sungjongs phone went off. Shocked he quickly pulled away and searched for his phone in his pocket. He looked down at the caller and felt a little pang in his chest. It was Sunggyu calling. Sungjong looked up and notice a look of hurt go across myungsoo’s face as he saw it was his boyfriend calling. But as fast as he saw it, it was gone and replaced by Myungsoo’s every familiar blank face.

“You better answer it, I’m sure he’s been missing you.” Myungsoo turned to leave but stopped.

“I’ll meet you down stairs.” Sungjong nodded as he watched Myungsoo’s back. He pushed the accept button on his phone.

___

last part of triple update.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while Life has been pretty hetic and I just couldn't find the time to sit down and write. But like I promised I did a triple update:) I'm kinda lost on were the story is going because I have so many ideas for other storys and my brain can't take it. On a side note Thank you to everyone who has subscribed :) I love you all.

Now time for shameless promoting :3

First I would like for you all to check out my other story called Xalia begining or the end 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291777/xalia-the-begining-or-the-end-fantasy-infinite-kpop-suju-myungjong-exo-bap

It's an apply fic and the main is of course Myungjong :)
 
Then I would like to ask you guys to check out Time is running out. It is an Apply fic with INFINITE! I applied :) You should to. If you want to that is. It is a co- author story by sunggyu_luv and KatingaTrouble.
 
Also if you don't know who KatingaTrouble is she is the author of Infinite revival. A super awesome story about the super awesome Infiite so check that out as well :) very very good myungjong story. It's not only myungjong though so heads up :)
 
Okay i'm done bothering you all enjoy and happy holidays:)

 

143TOFU