Weekend Day 2 pt.1

Chat Room Love Story

 

“How was your day at myungsoo’s” Hoya asked Sungjong when the younger walked into the kitchen.

“It was nice his sister is just as crazy as you all if not worst. I’m heading over there in a few actually.” Sungjong huffed as he sat on the kitchen stool.

“mmmm” Hoya hummed in response as he sat a cup of orange juice in front of the younger.

“Have you talked to Sunggyu?” Hoya asked with a heavy heart.

“mmm, no he hasn’t called me yet.. I’ve gotten a couple txt msg’s but no calls.” Sungjong pouted and started to sip his juice.

“He’s probably really busy.” Shoving his face in places they don’t belong. Hoya finished to himself.

“Yeah, at least I have something to take my mind off of missing him” Sungjong piped up. Hoya looked at his brother closely.

“You really like this Myungsoo guy?” He asked. Sungjong looked at hoya before smiling.

                                                                                                                                                                                   

“Yeah, he’s different, I’m glad I have a friend like him.” With that sungjong stood up and made his way out the door. Once hoya heard the door close he let out a breath he never knew he was holding.

“Well if sunggyu is cheating on Sungjong at least he has someone else.”

___

*ding*

“Hello welcome t- oh hi sungjong” Kiki finish when she saw sungjong.

“Hi kiki” Sungjong said with a wave.

“You looking for Kim?” Kiki said with a distasteful look. Sungjong giggled he thought it was really funny that Kiki called Myungsoo by his last name all the time.

“Yeah”

“well seems like you to are getting really close” Kiki said and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Kiki do you know when the next order of semi swe- SUNGJONG!” Minji shouted and ran over to sungjong smothering him in her arms.

“Hi Minji Noona” Sungjong huffed out.

“Eeee you look so cute today!” Minji squealed as she took in the others outfit. Sungjong was wearing white shorts and a big peach colored sweater that showed his collar bones. His hair was also parted and covering one of his eyes.

“Thanks Noona you and Kiki are looking really pretty today too” Minji squealed again at the complement she got and twirled around a little so the younger could get a better view of her dress. Minji had on a sleeveless maid dress on. This one was black with a lavender lace trim at the bottom and as her collar. She also wore a purple tie with it. On her arms she wore short lace gloves that stopped before they covered her fingers. She had on black knee high socks and Black shoes. Her hair was tied into pigtails with lavender bows on each pigtail. While Minji looked ever adorable and cute, Kiki looked y and charismatic. She had her long blonde hair tied up into a bun with a black rose in it and her side bangs were pinned up. She had a black romper on that sat on top of a purple shear dress shirt. Just like Minji she also had a purple tie on. Only hers had a chain on it. She had black shear tights covering her long legs and paired it with black combat boots that had purple laces.

“Why thank you Sungjong.” Kiki smirked and winked at him.

“Yeah are theme for the day was purple” Minji piped up.

“I can tell” Sungjong giggled.

“MMhhmm even Kim is dressed up” Kiki said with a smirk. Sungjongs eyes widened at her statement.

“Really?!” he askedastonished.

“Yep were a little shorthanded today so SooSoo had to come and help.” Minji pouted.

“Really? Do you guys need any more help?”

“REALLY!” Minji shouted excited. Sungjong giggled and nodded his head.

“YES! We could totally use your help!” With that Minji grabbed sungjong and dragged him to the back into the kitchen.

“SOOSOO!” Minji shouted. Myungsoo’s head popped up from behind a stack of baking pans.

“Ne” Sungjong giggled when he saw myungsoo’s face. He had flour on his cheek, nose, and eyebrow. He also had something in his hair.

“Hehehe Soo your so cute!” Minji ran over and glomped Myungsoo.

“Ugh, Noona” Myungsoo squirmed.

“She’s right you look cute Hyung” Sungjong smiled at myungsoo’s shocked face.

“Sungjong what are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked trying to hide his blush.

“We were gonna hang out today remember” Myungsoo’s eyes widened with realization.

“Crap I’m sorry Sungjong Noona gu-“

“I already explained it to him and he said he wants to help us out!” Minji interrupted Myungsoo.

“Really?” Myungsoo asked Sungjong shocked once again.

Sungjong smiled widely and nodded his head. Myungsoo smiled back.

“See told you he was dressed up too!” Minji chimed.

Sungjong looked at Myungsoo and took in his outfit. Minji was right Myungsoo was dressed up and he looked really handsome. He was wearing black dress pants with a purple belt. He had on a lavender dress shirt that was rolled up to his forearms. On top of that he wore a black vest that had a purple handkerchief in his right pocket. There was also a chain hanging from it as well. Just like the others he had a purple tie on. His was also different than the others. Myungsoo’s tie had a little cuff accessory at the knot of his tie.  To complete his look Myungsoo had a strip in his hair.

“Wow hyung you clean up good” Sungjong giggled at myungsoo’s flustered face.

“Yep and now it’s your turn!” Minji jumped up as she squealed.

“What do you mean?” Sungjong asked cconfused. Myungsoo just shook his head with pity as he knew what was gonna happen.

“Well if your gonna be helping us you need to be in theme and I love your outfit but I’m sad to say that it’s lacking any sign of our colored theme so we will need to change that.” She said in one go. Minji then pulled Sungjong by his arm once more and dragged him up the stairs to their house.

“Good luck Sungjong” Myungsoo muttered before he went back to decorating his cake.

---

“eeeeee, You look soooo good!!!” Minji shouted all giddy.

“Thanks” Sungjong smiled.

“Let’s go show you off to Kiki and Myungsoo!” Once the two were down stairs Minji called the others.

“Woah Sungjong aren’t you the iest thing I’ve ever seen” Kiki Smirked.

Myungsoo stood there with his usual blank expression but in his head he was anything but calm and cool.

‘OmyGD’ he thought as he stared at Sungjong.

KiKi’s statement was right. Sungjong was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a purple belt and chains. He then had on a black wife beater on under a shear Lavender dress shirt that was hanging open. His sleeves were rolled up to his forearms just like myungsoo’s. He had on a purple tie that hung loosely around his shirt. His tie was different than the others as well. He had studs lining the bottom of his tie. On his wrist he had a purple wrist band and chains. To finish his outfit he had a purple strip in his hair that was covering his right eye.

“Well what do you think SooSoo?” Minji asked.

“uh-uhm you look good “ He said awkwardly. Kiki smirked at Myungsoo while sungjong smiled.

“Thanks”

“Okay it’s about time we go back to work Sungjong why don’t you come with me since you’ll be working the floor with me.” Sungjong nodded at Kiki and left with her while Myungsoo and Minji stood there.

“hehe you like him” Minji whispered and poked Myungsoo when the others left.

“What no I don’t” Myungsoo shouted back at Minji in shock.

“Yes you do~” Minji continued to tease Myungsoo.

“Whatever Noona” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and made his way back to his baking.

 

“Okay Sungjong, this is Luhan” Kiki said as she pointed to a cute guy. He was wearing purple skinny jeans with black boots. He had on a black dress shirt with a purple flower in his pocket. His purple tie also had a black rose printed on it and he had a purple streak in his spiked hair.

“This is Nicole” I looked at the girl next to Luhan. She had a beauty spot on her face that gave her a y yet cute look. Her brown wavy hair was down and ended by her shoulder blades. She was wearing a sleeveless collared lavender dress shirt that was tucked in to a black skirt that ended mid-thigh. She wore Purple heels that made her long legs look longer. Her purple tie had a pair of black lips on it and to finish her look she had a purple flower in her hair.

“and this is G.NA” Sungjong looked at the last girl. She was the tallest. Her long brown hair lay straight on her back. She had on a lavender shear dress shirt with a black tank underneath it. She wore short black shorts and Purple heels. Her purple tie had a star pin at the tip of it and to finish her look she had a lavender thin head band pulling her hair back out of her face.

“Nice to meet you all” Sungjong bowed.

“Guys this is Sungjong he’ll be helping us out today since were shorthanded and busy.” Everyone nodded at Kiki. Once they said there hello’s they all headed off to their jobs.

---

4 Hours Later

“Finally it’s calming down” Luhan sighed as he leaned against the counter next to Sungjong.

“Yeah you guys were really busy, I don’t even remember how many coffees I served.” Sungjong replied.

“haha tell me about it” G.Na said as she joined them.

“So how do you know Minji and Kiki?” Luhan asked.

“Oh, I’m friends with Myungsoo”

“Really!” Luhan and G.Na shouted at the same time.

“Uh yeah” Sungjong replied looking at them weirdly.

“I didn’t know Myungsoo had friends” G.Na said.

“Yeah Myungsoo isn’t really the people person type” Luhan added.

“Tell me about it” Sungjong laughed.

“What’re you laughing at?” Myungsoo asked as he popped out from the kitchen door.

“Speak of the Kim” Luhan mumbled.

Sungjong smirked at them before he turned to Myungsoo.

“You” Luhan and G.Na’s eyes went huge before they silently slipped away.

“Me, Why what I do?”

“Nothing, So how’s it going in their?” Sungjong asked changing topics.

“Eh it’s okay me, Minji, and Kris got it under control and Jessica just showed up so it’ll be fine.” Sungjong nodded at Myungsoo.

“Minji said you two could leave” The two turned their heads to look at Kiki.

“You sure?” Sungjong asked.

“Yeah the crowds died down so we can cover it from here” They nodded at the blonde and told her they’d be upstairs if they needed anything.

 

“Thank’s for helping out today Sungjong.” Myungsoo told the other as he lied out on his bed.

“No problem it was fun.” Sungjong sighed heavily as he joined Myungsoo on his bed.

“mmm” Myungsoo hummed before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-----

Part 2

143TOFU