Let's get to work

Chat Room Love Story

“SUNGJONG!” Minji shouted before trapping me in a bear hug.

“Minji, your killing the poor boy, let him go.” Kiki scolded as she carried their luggage.

“But, I’ve missed him so much!” She shouted; the other’s just rolled their eyes.

“I’ve missed you too Minji.” I said.

“Minji let him go.” Myungsoo said; Minji pouted but obliged and let me go.

“So how bad is it?” Kiki asked once we were all situated in the car.

“Pretty bad.” I started. “We already had to redo the flower arrangement because of a bug issue.”

“Then, we find out that their wedding planner passed away yesterday, and we have to plan everything ourselves.” Myungsoo continued onto my speech.

“And, we’re pretty sure something is going to go wrong today with the taste testing.” I ended our explanation.

Minji and Kiki shared a look before smiling at each other. “Wow, you two sounded like a married couple yourselves right there. You know with ending each other’s sentences and all.” Kiki teased. I looked at Myungsoo who looked back at me and blushed before looking straight ahead.

“No we don’t, stop joking.” I scolded.

“Fine, fine.” Kiki laughed. “What can we do to help?”

I nodded and pulled out a littler binder Myungsoo had put together with the things we needed to do. “ Well once you two are settled in, Myungsoo and I are going to meet with the Chef for taste testing, while you two meet up with the hotels receptionist to see how much the wedding planner had gotten done before she passed.”

“Hopefully she already booked the priest, and musicians.” Myungsoo added.

“And if she didn’t?” Minji asked.

“Then we have a lot of work to do.” I sighed earning a quiet response from the others as we reached the hotel.

“Well I guess it’s a good thing they decided to come two weeks in advance.” Kiki sighed as we got out of the car. I sighed with her and nodded my head, suddenly Minji started squealing as we made our way to our new cabana.

“Holly .” Kiki cursed. “Your brother knows how to relax.” I smiled and shared a look with Myungsoo before telling her the hotel had upgraded us due to the inconvenience.

“Damn” Kiki breathed in awe as she got a look of the ocean view.

“It’s so prettttty!” Minji squealed and jumped around. I smiled at Minji’s cuteness when I noticed Myungsoo staring at me. He smiled as I looked back into his eyes, memories of him smiling those wonderful smiles of his danced around in my head making me turn away quickly with a blush tinting my cheeks.

“So where do we stay?” Kiki asked as her and Minji calmed down from their excitement.

“The first door on your left.” Myungsoo answered. Kiki nodded and followed Minji into their room.

“We should get going; our taste testing appointment is in half an hour.” I nodded at Myungsoo’s words.

“So should we head to the front desk to ask about the wedding planner?” Kiki asked as she walked back to us.

“Yeah, just let her know that your part of the Nam party, and if they say anything tell them to give me a call.” Myungsoo answered. We all nodded in agreement and made our leave into our different directions.

.

.

.

It took Myungsoo and me about five minutes until we reached the dining room where our taste testing was to be held. We met with the head chef and a hotel worker as we tasted all of the food for that would be served. Surprisingly everything went well, the food tasted great and the dessert was amazing. It took us about an hour till Myungsoo and I bid farewell to the two workers and made our way back to the cabana to see how the girls were doing.  

“That went quite well?” Myungsoo said as we left the dining room.

“Yes, and the food was great.” I added.

“Mmmm, the lemon tart was delicious.” Myungsoo said earning a giggle from me.

“Yeah, it was probably my favorite dish.”  Myungsoo smiled that wonderful smile of his that just seemed to make my heart race.

I quickly cleared my throat and looked ahead. “I hope everything went well with the girls.” I could hear the smirk in Myungsoo’s voice as he hummed in response. I blushed deeper and walked faster, trying to get back to the cabana. A sigh of relief left my lips as Kiki and Minji came walking in the opposite direction. I smiled and them and was about to ask how it went, when I took in their appearance.

Minji had a stressed look on her face as she carried, what looked like eight different folders; While Kiki looked pissed off as she carried a bunch of different bags, with things sticking out.

“That doesn’t look good.” Myungsoo commented. I nodded in agreement as we made our way over to help them.

“I’m guessing things didn’t go well?” Myungsoo asked Kiki as he grabbed a few bags from her, while I grabbed a few binders from Minji.

“oh you guessed right!” Kiki shouted. “That damned Wedding planner didn’t do !” She cussed. Myungsoo  and I stared wide eyed as Kiki cussed  out the deceased planner.

“Don’t mind her.”  Minji said. “She’s just upset at the man who helped us.”

“Please, help? That wasn’t helping us, that was insulting us!” Kiki shouted.

“Why, what happened?” I asked.

“Well we went to the front desk to ask for information about the wedding. The lady told us that they had just hired a new wedding planner and that we should go and meet him, because he has the records of the previous planner.” Minji started. “And, well when we got there to ask about the wedding he looked at us and snubbed us.” Minji pouted.

“Please, he looked down on us because we didn’t look all high class like him. Then he told us he had no records of Woohyun and Hoya’s wedding. So we asked if he could start working on it, and you know what he told us, he told us I’ll have to see I’m busy with a few MORE important weddings! The nerve of that jackass!” Kiki shouted in pure outrage. Lucky for us we were already at the cabana if not she would have definitely caught unwanted attention.

“What an .” I said as we walked in, I walked to the coffee table and put the binders I had in my hands down when I noticed the others still standing in the doorway with a bemused look on their face.

“What?” I asked and suddenly they all broke into a fit of laughter. I stared at them curiously when Minji came up next to me and hugged me. “It’s nice to have you back Sungjongie.” She cooed. I stared down at her in confusion before a smile ghosted over my lips.

“Thanks” I said and patted her hair.

After we settled down the girls began to explain what everything they were carrying. Apparently, since the new planner was a douche, we had no other choice but to pan the wedding on our own. So they went out and grabbed everything we would need to plan it, which consisted of templates, fabrics, style, and much, much more. Luckily for us though, Myungsoo was an architect, so he knew a few things.

“Well let’s lay out everything we’ve got so far and work from there.” He started. We all nodded and began laying out everything.

“Mmmm, Okay let’s do this we’ll break up into teams, Minji and Kiki you two are in charge of booking a priest, musicians, and entertainment.” The two girls nodded. “We already have both the flower arrangements and menu done.” He mumbled and checked them off the list. “Sungjong and I will give Woohyun and Hoya a call and ask them about color patterns and what not for the wedding.” I nodded as he looked at me. “we’ll move on after we know what they want.” Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Okay people, let’s get to work!” Minji cheered cutely, earning a cheer from us in return.

143TOFU