School

Chat Room Love Story

*Hey I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in a while. I've been working alot and doing other stuff and I just get so tired I can't think little less write a story update... But the sorta good news is that im off of work till the 29 because I injured myself. So I can update! Im gonna try and update as much as I can. But im kinda losing inspiration for my stories so I gotta find it somewhere.... Also Thank you for those of you who have commented and thank you to my Subbies old and new ^3^ I Love You Guys<3

______________________________________________________________________

It's been a week since Sungjong met Luna at Insprit Cafe. Hoya and Woohyun came home and college started up again. Woohyun was in his senior year, his major was cooking. Hoya and sungyeol were Juniors, Hoya's Major was Dance and sungyeol's was Landscape. Dongwoo and sungyu had already graduated two years ago. Lastly Sungjongs Major was Art.

It was the first day back and Sungjong was extermly happy with his schedule. Monday's, Wednessday's, and thursday's He had Art history, Art 103, Art 106, and Dance, which was an elective for him.  Tuesday's and Friday's He had Art 306, Math calculous, which was also an additive he didn't need but loved. Art Photography, and A free period. He really enjoyed college life. He loved the campus, his , teachers, and his friends. The food was also pretty good which was a bonus.

Sungjong was making his way towards the Cafe at their school when someone suddenly jumped on his back.

"oof" Sungjong said and dropped his books on the floor.

"J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The person on sungjng shouted. Sungjong smiled and turned around to see Min.

"Hi Min"

"Hi J how was your summer?" Min asked as she helped sungjong pick up his books.

"Good" Min made a face at sungjongs one word answer.

"YAH! Im gone the whole summer and all you tell me is 'Hi min' and then I ask you how your summer was and you tell me 'Good'! I should pinch you right now!!" Sungjong started laughing as he heard Min go off. He loved when she was like this.

"Aigoo, Minnie-ah I've missed you how was the states?" sungjong through his arms around min and cooed to her.

"Hmmp thats more I like it" Min said with a nod of her head.

 

When Sungjong and Min reached the Cafe they saw Sungyeol wave over to them.

"YEOLIE POLIE!" Min yelled as she hugged sungyeol.

"Minnie mouse!" Sungyeol replied as they hugged each other.

"Aish you two are so loud." Jia said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hi Jia"

"Hi Sungjong" Jia said with a smile.

"Wheres Fei?" Sungjong asked Jia as he sat across from her.

"She's around somewhere, probably flirting with some new students." Jia said with a sigh and rolled her eyes again. Sungjong looked at Jia with sympothetic eyes.

"Speaking of flirting her comes your admirer Sungjong" Min whispered to the table as Kai walked over to them.

"Hey Sungjong" Kai said and winked.

"ugh hi kai" Sungjong said with disgust in his voice.

"aw don't be like that babe" kai smirked as he leaned closer to sungjong.

"Uh babe yourself kai I have a boyfriend remember" Sungjong said as he pushed kai away.

"Right how could I forget, Mr. entertainment right. heh you know I would be a better boyfriend then him" Kai said mocking sungyu.

"Kai! Leave Sungjong alone." Everyone turned to see who had spoken.

"Ugh rung along woohyun, Don't you have anything better to do." Kai glared.

"Heh funny, I was about to tell you the same thing." Woohyun growled as he stared kai down.

"Hey! Break it up. Woohyun I can handle myself and Kai would you please just leave." Sungjong shouted standing between the two. Kai smirked and raised his hands up.

"Anything for you babe" with that kai winked and walked away to his table of friends.

"hey gu- ooh what I miss" Fei said as she popped out of nowhere.

"Nothing you missed nothing like always." Jia mummbled and rolled her eyes.

"Hey whats that suppose to mean." Fei said with a pout as she sat next to Jia.

"Nothing Fei nothing at all" With that they all laughed.

_________________________

cheezy crappy chapter but im like stuck right now idk what to write!!!