A plan

Chat Room Love Story

Bumbum

Bumbum

Bumbum

That was how my heart was going at the sight in front of me. Two years. Over two years I had waited to see him. To see the person that stole my heart and ran off with it. For two years my heart has been cold and unmoving and now I have it back.

“Hello…. Sungjong.” I Said and bowed slightly at him. His face was still in its shocked expression until Hoya nudged him. He quickly closed his mouth and looked around a few times before speeding of into the direction he had come from.

“SUNGJONG!” Hoya called out for him and was about to run after him before I stopped him.

“Hyung let me.” He quickly nodded and I took off in the same direction as him. He was surprisingly faster than I thought he would be but I managed to catch him before he reached the pier.

“Sungjong.” I panted. He had his back turned to me as we both gasped for air. It had been so long since I had seen or touched him I forgot how smooth his skin was.

“We need to talk.” I muttered as my breathing started to even out. I slowly let go of him and sighed in relief as he turned around to me. He slowly nodded and walked over to sit on the piers ledge.

“It’s been awhile.” He whispered to me. I nodded my head and tried to hide the small smile that appeared on it. His voice still sounded as sweet as it did when I first met him.

“Yes it has.”  I answered. He took in a deep breath before facing me fully and as I got a good look at his face my heart stopped. If I thought he was beautiful before he’s now breath taking. His hair had grown out a little and he had it swiped off to the side giving him an ethereal look.  I was in pure bliss just looking at him until my world came crashing down at his next words.

“Myungsoo, let’s pretend we never met before.” He said it with such confidence.

“I’m sorry for everything that happened between us and I’m sorry for everything I put you through. I know this might be too much to ask but please can we just pretend nothing ever happened and start a new?”

Breathing became hard for me to do and I swear my eye’s started to get watery but I it all up. I wouldn’t show him how hurt I was by his words. With a bitter smile on my face I nodded slowly and stretched my hand out.

“Nice to meet you Sungjong I’m Myungsoo, Woohyuns best man.”  He nibbled on his lip and stared at my face before reaching out to shake my hand.

“Sungjong , I’m Hoya’s brother and best man.” The moment are hands met everything felt right. His hand fit perfectly in mines and I wanted nothing more but to pull into my arms and never let him go. But I knew better than to do that.

“We should head back it’s getting late.” He nodded his head and I pulled my hand away. I listened to the sand crunch under our feet as we walked back to the cabana. Woohyun was sitting outside waiting for us to return. The moment he saw us walking back he immediately jumped up with a smile on his face. But the closer we got the  more his face fell.

“Are you guys okay?”

“Yeah, it… it’s nice to meet Hoya’s brother.” I said softly and walked inside. I noticed Woohyuns frown and just shook my head. This was going to be a looooong two weeks.

-----

“Sungjong what happened?” Woohyun asked me after Myungsoo walked inside.

“Nothing.” I mumbled and tried to walk inside but Woohyun blocked my way.

“Sungjong talk.” Woohyun said seriously. I sighed and turned away to sit on the bottom stairs. Woohyun shortly joined me and I couldn’t help but sigh and place my head on his shoulder. I filled him in on what happened and listened to him sigh.

“Sungjong what’s up with you?” Woohyun asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Why are you putting yourself to so much pain? I know you know He obviously still likes you and I know you like him so why? Why suffer?”  He asked.

I frowned and shook my head. “Because I don’t deserve him.” I whispered. It was true I really didn’t deserve him. I had been so horrible to him and to Sunggyu. I was a horrible person and he deserved better than me.

 “Aish you really are stupid.” Woohyun shrugged.

“You know he kept ever promise you asked him accept one.” Woohyun started.

“He looked after us like you had asked him to but he couldn’t give up his love on you. Doesn’t that mean anything to you?” Woohyun asked me.

My heart tightened and I felt like crawling in a hole and just crying. “Life isn’t fair Woo.” I whimpered into Woohyuns arm.

“Babo.” He muttered as he pulled me into his embrace.

“You’re the one making it unfair.”  We sat out there forever with me just crying into Woohyuns arm until I finally cried myself to sleep.

“Woo?” Hoya called Woohyuns name from the door.

“Yes?” Hoya walked down the steps to his two most treasured people.

“Is he okay?” Hoya asked with worry.

“For the moment.” Woohyun sighed.

“What are we going to do?” Hoya asked and brushed the hair out of Sungjongs face.

“All we can do is sit back and watch and hope the two open their eyes and realize they love each other.” Hoya nodded.

“Sungjong when will you realize you deserve to be happy?” Hoya asked his sleeping brother.

“Let’s bring him inside it’s getting late and we have a busy day tomorrow.” Woohyun said and pulled the younger up with him.

“Is Myungsoo asleep?”

“I believe so.” Hoya answered and opened the door to Sungjong and Myungsoo’s room. Sure enough there lay Myungsoo fast asleep. Woohyun placed the younger into his bed and tucked him in before exiting. An idea suddenly stuck Woohyun and he excitedly pulled onto Hoyas arm.

“I think I have a plan for those two.” He said with a wide smirk.

“What is it?” Hoya asked sleepily. Woohyuns smiled and kissed Hoya on his cheek.

“I’ll tell you I the morning. For right now let’s get some rest.”

Hoya smiled softly and pulled Woohyun into a tight hug.

“I love you.” Woohyun smiled softly and kissed the top of his lovers head.

“And I love you.”

143TOFUI promise you fluff will be comming very soon...