Love? Love?

Chat Room Love Story

 

“Woohyun, please just let me explain.” Sungjong begged.

“There’s nothing to explain Sungjong.” Woohyun said brushing him off.

Sungjong has been trying to talk to Woohyun for two days now but the elder just keeps ignoring him.

“Look I’m sorry I ruined your plans Woohyun! I was caught up in all the mess that was happening and then when Sunggyu popped out of nowhere and proposed to me I just-ugh- I don’t know I’m sorry.” Sungjong finished. Water started to bubble its way out of Sungjong’s eyes. He felt so useless at the moment.

“It’s ok.” Woohyun sighed.

“No it’s not. I’m horrible I completely ruined your plans.” Sungjong shook his head.

“Look Sungjong.” Woohyun said and turned the younger to face him.

“Yes you did kinda ruin my plans but it’s okay. None of us knew Sunggyu was going to ask you to marry him and you were going through a hard time. It’s okay.” Woohyun said sincerely.

“But-“

“No, no but’s” Woohyun interjected.

“Ok” Sungjong sighed and looked down.

Once the younger calmed down enough Woohyun decided to ask the question that been bugging him.

“Do you Love Sunggyu?”  Sungjong stared at Woohyun.

“Of course I do.”

“Enough to marry him?” Woohyun asked. At that Sungjong became silent. He himself has been wondering if he made the right decision. Yes he loved Sunggyu there was no denying that. He would always love Sunggyu but did he love him enough to marry him? Was he still in Love with Sunggyu? Was he ever really in love with him?

“Your silence speaks a lot.” Woohyun said softly.

Sungjong looked up at him with teary eyes and with a sigh Woohyun pulled his best friend into a tight embrace.

“What’s wrong with you lately J? You seem so out of it. I miss your sassiness.” Woohyun teased.

“I don’t know?” Sungjong sighed.

“Is it because of that Myungsoo kid?” Woohyun asked and Sungjong immediately stiffened at the name.

Sungjong let out a long sigh before pulling away from Woohyun and telling him what happened between the two.

“I see” Woohyun nodded his head.

“I feel horrible”

“Why?” Woohyun asked.

“What do you mean why!?! I not only cheated on my boyfriend but I pushed myself onto Myungsoo!” Sungjong wailed.

“Well from what I understand from your story Myungsoo seemed pretty fine with what went on.”

“WHAT!” Sungjong shouted appalled.

“Look Sungjong the dude’s most likely got the hot’s for you.” Woohyun said bluntly.

Sungjong shook his head in denial. No way. He was probably disgusted by him but then again Myungsoo did tell him he liked him…

“Have you talked to him since?” Woohyun asked.

“ What?” Sungjong asked as he broke away from his thoughts.

“Have you spoken to Myungsoo after the incident?” Sungjong nodded.

“and?” Woohyun pushed.

“And he said he was sorry.”

“And? From your tone of voice he said more didn’t he?” Woohyun asked. Sungjong nodded.

“he-he told me he liked me.” Woohyun groaned.

“See Sungjong! He straight up told you and your still denying it!” Woohyun exploded.

Sungjong looked down ashamed.

“Look do you really want to marry Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked.

“I… don’t know…..”

“Well you better figure it out Sungjong and do it before you make a mistake that will change your life forever.”

_______________

“Soo-ah are you alright?” Minji asked concerned for her brother who has been locked up in his room.

“…” No answer. Minji let out a soft sigh.

“Still not talking?” Kiki asked.

“mm”

“Don’t worry he’ll come around soon enough, come on.” Minji nodded and followed Kiki downstairs.

Meanwhile on the opposite side of the door a depressed Myungsoo lay out on his balcony. The chilly air hitting him felt refreshing.  Myungsoo felt sea sick with all the emotions pushing and pulling him like the sea. He was ecstatic to find out that there is a slim chance that Sungjong may like him but with that slim chance there was also the chance that he would choose his boyfriend over him.

Myungsoo knew he sounded selfish but he really hopes that Sunggyu is cheating on Sungjong. That way the younger will leave him and Myungsoo can be there to console him and show him how much he can love him. How much more he deserves.

“ Sungjong…” Myungsoo whispered up towards the night sky. The moon was now gone and the stars were the only things shinning. This night was nothing compared to the one a few weeks ago. Myungsoo can still remember it vividly and his skin crawls with the thought of what could have happened.

“If only I met you first..” Myungsoo sighed.

_______

Sungjong sat on his bed staring out his window at the night sky.

He was thinking about his conversation with Woohyun earlier. The things they talked about, the questions that were asked. They all ran through his head and with them one name stood out among it all.

Kim Myungsoo.

The name that made his heart beat faster.

The name that made his skin tingle with anticipation.

The name that changed his world in only a few months.

What was Sungjong to do about him?

Was he ready to let Sunggyu go?

That he wasn’t sure on and that is why he was stuck. He loved Sunggyu and nothing would ever change that. But he realizes now that he isn’t in love with him and he’s not sure if he ever was.   He always associated the love he has for Sunggyu as what one has for a lover. That was until he met Myungsoo. The feelings he started to gain for him made Sungjong question what it was. Only now Sungjong understands that this is what it feels like to be in love.

To feel comfortable, to feel wanted, to feel lust, to feel acceptance, and most of all to feel love.

Sungjong also realized that if he was truly in love with Sunggyu then he wouldn’t have feeling for another man.

‘If I really loved the first one then I wouldn’t have fallen in love with the second one.’

________________________

Hi everyone. Sorry for  not updating in forever, I was having some issues and I lost interest in my stories and I lost the direction of this story but I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. Thank you to everyone who loves this story and has stuck with it for so long. I Promise to give it justice. Thank you to all my old Subscribers for putting up with me and Thanbk you to all my new subscribers for enjoying my stories. Sadly this story will come to an end shortly and I must say I am sad for that time. This was after all my very first chaptered fic so it holds/ and will always hold a very special place in my heart. Thank you once again to all of you :) 

tumblr_lxepdsh4xc1qb2hs3o1_r1_500_large.

143TOFU