Every Sunday

Chat Room Love Story

 

Two days have passed since I came back home. Hoya barley let me out of his sight after we reunited. He was in tears when I walked through the door and surprised him. I felt so guilty at the expression on his face. He must have really gone through a rough time after I left. We stayed up that whole night just talking. Talking about what we did, who I met, and how it was. It was nice being able to talk to my hyung a+gain. He was after all my only family next to Sungyeol that is. Speaking of I got to meet up with him yesterday as well. He changed a lot in the two years I was gone. Apparently he and Dongwoo had gotten married. I was sad knowing that I hadn’t been there to support him. He told me not to worry about it but I knew he was sad to.

 

“Sungjong” Woohyun called.

“Yes?”

“Today is Sunday” He said. I nodded and gave him a look.

“Yes and yesterday was Saturday and the sky is blue and-“

“Shut up smartass! I’m trying to tell you that Every Sunday we have dinner with MYUNGSOO!” Woohyun shouted.

“WHAT!” I said wide eyed.

“Why the hell do you have dinner with Myungsoo every Sunday?” I shouted wide eyed.

“It’s become regular now. After you left he stayed around. Said he promised you that he would keep an eye on us. After he graduated we started to have dinner on Sundays to see how the week went for all of us.

 Minji and Kiki come often as well. Sometimes even Dongwoo and Sungyeol and on the rare occasion Sn

gyu.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing right now. He actually listened to what I wrote him.

“Every Sunday he comes?” I asked to make sure. Woohyun nodded.

“Yep he used to come every day for a while till he got busy.”

I nodded my head that would explain why he and Woohyun are so close now.

“Yeah and I wanted to know what you were planning on doing?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well are you going to stay here and let him know your back or are you gonna hide?” The way Woohyun asked it made me feel cowardly.

“I’m just not ready yet.” I mumbled ashamed. Woohyun smiled softly and nodded his head.

“I figured as much. That’s why I wanted to tell you. You should probably head out soon. He’ll be here in an hour or two.” I bit my lip and nodded at Woohyun as he left my room. Where would I go? I hadn’t kept in touch with anyone when I left. I didn’t know how anyone was doing and I hadn’t got the chance to ask about them yet.

“Oh well, guess I’ll just wonder.” I whispered to myself and grabbed my coat before heading out.

I strolled past numerous buildings that I remembered from when I was young. Some places were still there and the same while others had closed down or changed. I was walking for some time when I came upon a familiar place.

“Inspirit Café” I murmured. This was where it all really started. Where I met him.

I found myself walking towards the café and suddenly greeted by a familiar voice.

“Hello welcome to- Sungjong?” I smiled at the familiar blonde and nodded my head.

“Nice to see you Kiki.” I smiled at the look she was giving me.

“Oh my cheesecake.” She gasped before hugging me.

“How are you?” She asked once we sat down in a booth.

“I’m good what about you guys.”

“We’ve been good. Where were you?” She asked. I laughed at how straight forward and curious she was.

“I went to China.” She nodded.

“Why?” My smile faded and I looked down at the table. She sighed.

“Look Sungjong we all know how much you and Kim have the hot’s for each other. So what if you were in a previous relationship! Things happen, feelings change. We fall in and out of love with a person that’s life. That doesn’t mean we should run away from it all.” She scolded. I couldn’t help but to feel bad. She was right and I know that. How many times have I felt bad for all the stupid things I’ve done.

“Look don’t feel bad or guilty about what happened. What’s done is done. Move on. Look towards the future not the past.”

“Wow who knew you could be so deep.” A light voice said.

“Minji?” I asked. She nodded.

“Wow you look so different!” she giggled.

“Thank you! I hope that’s in a good way.” I nodded. Her once short hair was now down to her waist. She still wore her maid outfits but they weren’t as frilly and they were more mature.

“Nice to see you back.” She said and hugged me.

“Thanks.” She smiled and took the seat next to me.

“She’s right you know.” Minji smiled at me.

“I know.”

“If it helps he’s never stopped thinking about you since you left.” My heart fluttered at her words because not a day went by that I never stopped thinking about him.

“Have you seen him yet?” Kiki asked and I shook my head.

“Well you should meet him soon because after the wedding he’s moving.” My heart stopped. Myungsoo was moving?

“He got a job offering in the states.” Minji explained.

“That’s good.” I choked out.

“Sungjong” Minji cooed. I shook my head and stood up.

“It was nice seeing you guys again. I’ll be back to visit.” I said hastily and got up to leave.

“Oh and please don’t tell him I’m back. I’m just not ready yet.” I pleaded before rushing out into the cold night.

 

 

I GoT MY LAPTOP BACK! YAY!!!!

143TOFU