Phone Call

Chat Room Love Story

 

“Sungjong!” Woohyun called out as he pounded on the Youngers door.

“Sungjong! I know you can hear me! Come on its been almost a whole week!” I sat there in my bed and just sighed.

“Come on at least talk to us!” I rolled over in my bed.

“Fine whatever, be like this.” Woohyun said and stomped away.

It’s been a whole week since I cooped myself up in my room at Sungyeols. I haven’t talked to anyone since. The only person I’ve been speaking to is L and that’s through the computer.

I know people have been worried about me. My phones been going off with calls and texts every other hour from multiple people. Myungsoo and Hoya being the most. 

I just didn’t feel like talking to anyone yet especially Myungsoo. I still have no idea how I can ever face him again.

I looked at my phone as it started vibrating and decided to see who it was.  I picked up my phone and froze as I read the name on the screen.

It was Sunggyu. He was calling me. The last time I spoke to him was when I was at Myungsoo’s.

Part of me wanted to ignore the call but the other part of me was just dying to hear his voice and find out what’s going on. I guess that part won over because the next think I knew I was answering my phone.

“Hello?” My dry voice that I haven’t heard in days said.

“Baby? Are you ok? You don’t sound too well.” Sunggyu asked.

“I’m fine don’t worry.” I answered him.

“How are you?”

“Fine, Um baby I have something to ask of you.” Sunggyu asked me.

“What is it?”

“Well tonight at around 9 I have someone dropping something off at my house. I was wondering if you could meet him there to pick it up and bring it in the house.” He asked me cutely.

I wanted to yell at him. Shout NO! Tell him I want him to get his back here so he could tell me to my face that he was cheating on me.

“Sure Gyu” I was disgusted with myself.

“THANK YOU BABE!”

“He’ll be there at 9 I’ll tell him you’ll meet him.” Sunggyu said excitedly.

“Okay.” I said softly.

“You sure you’re ok?” He asked me with worry evident in his voice.

“Yeah I’m fine. Um do you know when you’ll be back?” I asked my eyes starting to get wet.

“Not yet. Hopefully soon. I promise once I come back will go somewhere just me and you and spend some quality time together.”

“Ok” I nodded feeling a tear spill out.

“Okay I got to go. Love you baby!” Sunggyu shouted happily.

“Love you too Gyu.”I said before he hung up.

I kept my phone to my ear as more tears started to spill over.

My phone started to vibrate again and me not paying attention answered it.

“Hello”

“Sungjong….” That voice. That one voice sent chill’s up my spine.

“Please don’t hang up.” He asked.

“M-myungsoo..” I managed to say.

“Sungjong I’m sorry.”

“For what? I-I should be the one to apologize.” I stuttered back.

“No, don’t be.” He said softly.

“But, but I threw myself at you and-“

“And I liked it.” Myungsoo interrupted. My eyes went huge.

“W-what!?” I exclaimed.

“I liked it Sungjong… I like you.” He said confidently. My heart started hammering in my chest at his words. I could feel heat spreading up to my face as well.

“Myungsoo I-I-I need to go.” I ended lamely.

“Wait!” Myungsoo tried to stop me but I had already hit End Call.

If I thought I was having a break down before then I must be going crazy now.

‘I can’t believe Myungsoo likes me. Do I like him back? I do feel something when I’m with him but I’m in a relationship with Sunggyu! But Sunggyu cheated on me didn’t he?’

So many questions where running through my head I just wanted to scream, so I did. I jumped onto my bed, grabbed a pillow and screamed. Screamed my heart out. I tried to release all my pent up emotions. My anger, my heart break, my confusion all of it.

After having a good scream I sat up and felt a lot better. I looked at the time, 5:24 I had a couple more hours before I had to leave to meet this guy for Sunggyu. I was about to lay back down for a nap when a sound from my computer caught my attention.

It was from Insprit Café. I was still logged on and someone had sent me a message.

Hi:)

It was L, I smiled a little before replying.

Hi..

Chat with me?

I smiled.

Sure.

I clicked on the chat invite that L sent me and joined him in are usual private chat.

PokerfaceL has joined the Chatroom…

InfinityDiva has joined the Chatroom…

L: :)

SJ: Hello silly..

L: Are you okay?

SJ: What makes you think something is wrong?

L: IDK I just feel like your having a hard time…

SJ: Wow you have really good instincts then.

L: :)

SJ: and good timing..

L: I’m magic like that ;)

SJ: wow so your magical?

L: mmhmm

SJ: Well then excuse me Mr. Magic

L: :p

SJ: haha your so weird

L: Coming from you I’ll take it as a complement.

SJ: What is that suppose to mean!

L:…

SJ: tch, now you go quiet.

L: ;)

SJ: Whatever.

L: So what up?

SJ: Nothing just had a conversation with my boyfriend.

L: Oh and how did it go?

SJ: Ok I guess. He wants me to meet some guy at his house to pick up something for him.

L: DO you know the guy?

SJ: No

L: That’s kind of dangerous

SJ: If Sunggyu knows him I’m sure its safe.

L: Still you should go with someone…

SJ: L I’m currently not talking to anyone at the moment..

L: Did you talk to that friend of yours?

SJ: yeah actually

SJ: He called right after my Bf.

L: and?

SJ: and what?

L: What happened…

SJ: well he, he kinda told me he liked me….

L: and how do you feel about that?

SJ: Not sure, I mean ugh Idk

L: were you happy?

SJ: to tell the truth. Yeah I was

L: so you like him back?

SJ: That’s were I’m confused.

L: Why?

SJ: Because I have a boyfriend who supposedly cheated or is cheating on me and now I’m starting to get feeling for another guy!

L:…. SO you do have feelings for him…

SJ: What? Uh, uh forget I said that.

L: Sorry can’t do.

SJ: Omg, you are such a troll!

L: Only for you :)

SJ: Whatever, I need to go, I’m gonna take a nap before I have to get ready and leave..

L: What time do you need to meet the guy?

SJ: 9

L: Okay, sleep well :)

SJ: Thanks troll :P bye bye ;)

InfinityDiva has left the Chatroom…

I stretched my arms over my head and yawned. It was almost 6 now so I could sleep for about two hours. I set my alarm and laid down to sleep not realizing that a small smile was placed on my lips from my conversation with a one weird troll…

143TOFU