Dongyeol couple to the rescue pt.2

Chat Room Love Story

“Ok, so now that we got Dongwoo to wed them-“

“Ordained Minister” Dongwoo interrupted Sungjong.

“What?” He asked confused.

“It’s called an ordained minister” Dongwoo spoke in glee.

“Oh hush you.” I said and smacked him on the back of his head.

“Oww, Yeoliee!” He whined.

“Continue Sungjong.”  I said, ignoring Dongwoo’s whimper. Sungjong looked at us with that little twinkle of amusement he always had, before continuing.

“As I was saying, now that we have Dongwoo, our Ordained Minister.” He said with a smirk to Dongwoo. Dongwoo looked up in glee as Sungjong called him his proper title.

“All we really need to do now is get someone to play the intro song and finish getting all the decorations done.” Sungjong said looking slightly relieved.

“The hardest thing will be building that arch.” Myungsoo added.

“I’ll do it!” I said raising my hand.

“You know how to build an arch?” Sungjong asked me looking unconvinced.

“No” I shook my head.

“But I do teach Kindergarteners, and we are always doing arts and crafts, I’m sure I can do it.” I said positively. Sungjong and Myungsoo shared a look on whether or not they should let me do it, and I couldn’t help but to smile at how cute they look together.

“Well, if you believe you can do it.” Myungsoo started.

“Sure then.” Sungjong ended.

“Yes!” I shouted in joy.

“Well we have exactly nine days until this wedding, and we haven’t gotten any decorations done yet. So I suggest we get started.” Kiki said.

“I’ll bring Sungyeol, to the hall where he can work on the arch, while you get everyone started on decorations.” Myungsoo told Sungjong.

“Are you gonna leave him by himself?” Dongwoo asked as everyone got up.

“It’s fine Dongwoo.” I said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

“I rather do it alone anyway.” I smiled at him. He gave me a sad look before nodding.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo told me. I looked at Dongwoo one last time before placing a light kiss on his lips and following Myungsoo.

As we walked towards the hotel in a comfortable silence, I found myself staring at the back of Myungsoo’s head. I liked him, he was a nice guy, a little weird and quiet, but nice. I still remember how heartbroken he was when Sungjong had left. Poor guy was like the walking dead, all he ever did was go to school, then work. He was living, but he wasn’t really living.

“Myungsoo.” I called to him softly.

“Yes?” he asked back in that monotone voice of his.

“How are you?” He paused in his footsteps at my question.

“What do you mean?” He asked and continued to walk.

“You know, how are thing-” I paused. “With Sungjong?”

He sighed loudly and opened a door before turning to look at me. “Nowhere.” I pouted at his sad face. I pat him on the shoulder and walked inside.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we sat down at a table.

“He told me he wants to act like we never had anything before, like we never met till now.” Myungsoo sighed. I stared at him wide eyed for a moment before I finally lost it.

“ARE YOU GUYS FRICKEN STUPID OR WHAT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! FORGET YOU GUYS EVER MET HOW STUPID CAN HE BE! HE OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM BACK, ITS AS EASY AS 1,2,3 YOU GUYS SHOULD BE TRYING TO MAKE BABIES AT THIS POINT I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID THIS BOY CAN BE, THERE HE GOES MAKING HIS LIFE DAMN HARD WHEN EVERYTHING IS RIGHT OUT IN FRONT OF HIM UGH I MEAN SERIOUSLY.” As I was rambling Myungsoo was staring at me wide eyed with his mouth hanging open like a fish. That’s when I snapped at his .

“AND YOU!” I shouted and he jumped up. Myungsoo gulped before pointing at himself.

“YES YOU! HOW CAN YOU LET HIM GET AWAY LIKE THAT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, GO GET YOUR MAN! IF HE’S TRYING TO RUNAWAY YOU CHASE HIM! SUNGJONG IW ONE WEIRD KID HE LIKES THE CHASE! NOW GET OFF YOUR RIGHT NOW AND STEAL HIM AWAY FROM THE OTHERS! I WANT YOU TO GONE GO AND DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN PLANING THIS DAMNED WEDDING! TAKE HIM TO A PET SHOP HE LOVES TO PLAY WITH ANIMALS OR SING HIM A SONG! HE LIKES THAT KIND OF , THAN TAKE HIM FOR A ROMANTIC DINNER ON THE BEACH SOMETIME WHILE YOU TWO ES ARE AWAY! NOW GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!” I shouted and pushed him out the door.

“AND YOU TWO BETTER BE TOGETHER BY THE TIME THOSE TWO GET MARRIED OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL BEAT THE LIVING STUPIDNESS OUT OF YOU ALL!”  I shouted before slamming the door.

“These damn kids will be the end of me I swear.” I cursed before getting started on my task.

143TOFU

let me just say i had so much fun writing Sungyeols rant buahahaha