Stupid Sungyu, Stupid Business, Stupid LA

Chat Room Love Story

 

“Sunggyu what do you mean you have to leave for a business trip!” Sungjong screeched into his phone.

“I’m sorry babe but I have to go, I’ll be leaving for L.A in a few hours”

“A FEW HOURS!”

“Sungjong people are staring” Sungyeol whispered as people in the café turned to stare at the shouting boy.

“What do you mean a few hours” Sungjong angrily spoke as he glared at sungyeol.

“I’m sorry but it’s urgent and I needed to get on the soonest flight I could. My flight leaves at 3.”

“ 3, but it already 1 and I still have class’s till 4 today” sungjong said with a pout.

“Jongie I’m sorry I’ll call you as soon as I reach LA I promise”

Sungjong stared down at his tea cup with broken heart expression

“Ok hyung, Do you know how long you’ll be gone for?”

“….I’m not sure about two weeks… maybe longer” Sungjong sighed into the phone and looked up with watery eyes.

“Ok call me as soon as you get there”

“I will Babe I promise” Sungyu said with a half-smile in his voice.

“Love you Jongie”

“I love you to hyung” And with that sungjong hung up and laid his head on the table. Sungjong was seriously depressed. He hasn’t spent any time with sunggyu since he started college and he was hoping they could spend his upcoming three day weekend together.

“Hey Sungjong you ok” Sungyeol asked with a voice thick of worry. He hated seeing his cousin sad. It reminded him of the dark time sungjong and hoya went through when their parents died. Back then Sungjong never smiled and he was always depressed. He never talked to anyone; it was only by a miracle that woohyun snapped him out of it.

“Yeah I’m fine hyung “  Sungyeol’s eyes widened as he heard sungjong call him hyung.  He only ever called him hyung when he really wanted something or when he was upset and too tired to put up a front.

“Hyung I’m going to the library I’ll see you later.” Sungyeol nodded as he watched sungjong stand up and walk out of the café. He didn’t even stop to say hi to Jia and Woohyun who just walked in.

“What’s up with the princess?” woohyun asked with a raised brow. Sungyeol sighed and told the two what happened.

“ Poor guy he must really be bummed”  Jia said as she stared in the direction sungjong went in.

Woohyun kept a straight face but was worrying on the inside. He hoped sungjong was ok.

----

“Sungjong you okay?”  Ms. Hwang asked sungjong as he walked in.

“Yeah I’m fine just a little tired that’s all” He weakly smiled back. Ms. Hwang nodded her head with a worried look still set on her face.

Sungjong made his way to his usual spot and dropped down onto the sofa.

‘Stupid Sunggyu, stupid business meeting, stupid ,stupid LA’ Sungjong was hugging his knees and kept repeating those words in his head when suddenly he felt someone sitting on the sofa next to him. He looked up and was greeted by Myungsoo’s handsome face. Sungjong felt his heart skip a beat as he stared into myungsoo’s dark eyes.

Myungsoo stared at sungjong trying to read his expression. He looked heart broken. Myungsoo slowly brought his hand up to sungjong head and ran his fingers through sungjongs soft locks. From the moment he saw sungjong at Insprit he had wanted to run his fingers through the Youngers hair. It looked so shiny and soft.

Sungjong liked the feeling of myungsoo playing with his hair. He set his chin on his knees and closed his eyes as myungsoo continued to play with his hair. They stayed like that for a while until myungsoo finally broke the silence.

“You Okay” He asked. Sungjong opened his eyes and stared at myunsoo.

“I will be” Sungjong honestly said. Myungsoo softly smiled and nodded his head.

“ Hey myungsoo “

“Yes” Myungsoo replied as he stared at sungjongs hair.

“Are you doing anything this weekend?” Myungsoo looked at sungjong and noticed the little light of hope in his eyes as.  Myungsoo smiled and shook his head.

“You wanna hang out with me then?” Sungjong had lifted his head up and was now looking Myungsoo in the eyes.

“Sure” Myungsoo replied. Sungjong Smiled as myungsoo agreed. Myungsoo caught his breath as he stared at sungjongs beautiful smile.

Sungjong turned forward and leaned his head against myungsoo’s shoulder.

“I’m glad I met you myungsoo”

Myungsoo smiled and hummed in response. The two sat there peacefully, unaware of the lurking shadow nearby.

“Spying on people now are we?” woohyun whispered into the man’s ear. The Man jumped up and whirled around. Kai Glared at woohyun as he was caught.

“What do you want” Kai spit out.

“Nothing from you. You better leave Sungjong alone Kai I’m warning you.” Kai smirked as he listened to woohyun.

“Or what you’re gonna hit me? Like I care and you better tell that little boy toy of sungjons to watch out looks like that is shacking up with someone else.” Kai mocked and pointed over to where said couple was sitting. Woohyun peered over kai and his eyes widened as he saw sungjong with his head on some guys shoulder.

“Yep and only time will tell when he’s finally in my grasp”

Woohyun snapped his head to glare at Kai. “First of all Sungjong is NOT a and he would never cheat on sunggyu and secondly he would never EVER fall into your hands you piece of .” Woohyunand Kai were glaring each other down before Kai finally decided to leave. He smirked and walked away over his shoulder he whispered. “Will see about that”

Woohyun was fuming he hated Kai so much. He couldn’t believe he was friends with that before. He took in a deep breath before look back at the couple on the sofa. He let out a big breath and sighed before biting his lip.

“Sungjong I hope you know what you’re doing”

--------

Sunggyu left, Sungjong is sad, Myungsoo is myungsoo, Kai is an evil , and woohyun is awesome.

Wooya will be in next chapter along with myungjong.

<3-143 TOFU

Songs:

BEAST: on rainy days, breath, shock, lights go on again, fiction, oasis

Infinite: Amazing