Weekend Day 1 pt.1

Chat Room Love Story

 

“So Sungjong, Whose this?” Hoya asked as he looked Myungsoo up and down.  It was Saturday the start of their three day weekend and sungjong told myungsoo to meet him at his place. Unfortunately all of sungjong’s hyungs decided that they were going to come over as well.

“MOON PRISM POWER!!!” Dongwoo shouted from the couch. He and Sungyeol were currently watching sailor Moon.( A/N I was actually watching sailor moon while writing this XD!!!)

“Well are you going to answer me” Hoya asked annoyed.

“Geeze, he’s just a friend hyung were going to go hang out “ Sungjong said rolling his eyes.

“Does sunggyu kno-“

“HE”S JUST A FRIEND! AND I DON’T NEED SUNGGYU’S PERMISSION FOR ANYTHING!” the room suddenly went quiet as sungjong erupted. Sungjong was so upset. He couldn’t believe how Hoya was acting. Myungsoo was just a friend nothing more nothing less but the way Hoya was talking was as if he was accusing him of cheating.

“S-sungjong I-“

“No hyung, me and myungsoo are lea- OWWW” Sungjong screeched as he held his head.

“YAH, watch how you talk to your brother!” Woohyun scolded Sungjong.

Sungjong looked up and glared at woohyun.

“What is the little princess upset that I wacked her?” Woohyun mocked.

“Woo” Hoya mumbled. Woohyun turned to look at Hoya. His shoulders were slumped ad his head was down. Woohyun went to him and embraced him. He kissed hoyas head and glared at Sungjong.

“He was just being a good brother; you don’t have to be such a ” Woohyun and Sungjong continued to glare at each other till Sungjong finally sighed and apologized.

“Just because Gyu left your all y” woohyun said with pursed lips. Sungjong and Woohyun started going at it after that. They were shouting insults at each other.  Meanwhile Myungsoo stood stiff in the same spot just staring at the whole scene in front of him. He only looked away when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Hi I’m sungyeol, sungjong and hoya’s cousin.” Sungyeol said with a smile on his face. Myungsoo nodded and introduced himself.

“Well myungsoo it’s nice to meet you. Why don’t you come with me and I’ll introduce you to Dongwoo then we can continue to watch the bickering nonsense.”

“uh” Myungsoo was about to say something when Sungyeol suddenly grabbed his wrist and dragged him around the arguing pair over to the couch were another guys sat.

“Myungsoo, this is my boyfriend Dongwoo. Dongwoo Myungsoo” Myungsoo nodded his head as Sungyeol introduced them.

“Hiya Myungsoo” Dongwoo beamed and stood up to hug him.

“Sorry about all the drama” Sungyeol said gesturing over to sungjong and woohyun.

“There always drama queens” Dongwoo added. Myungsoo just continued to stare until finally he erupted in laughter. Dongwoo and Sungyeol looked at each other then smiled. Woohyun and Sungjong stopped ing at each other to stare at Myungsoo. They both had a WTF look on their face that made Myungsoo laugh even more. Dongwoo and Sungyeol then joined in on Myungsoo’s laughing fits when they saw the others face’s.

“What the hell is so funny” Woohyun asked annoyed. Suddenly Hoya started giggling next to him. Woohyun and Sungjong shared a look before giving up and joining the others. Once all the laughing calmed down. SUngjong introduced Myungsoo to everyone.

“We already met” Sunyeol and Dongwoo said.

“Ok, well this is Hoya my Hyung and this is Woohyun his boyfriend.”

“And Sungjongs BEST friend” Woohyun added. Sungjong made a face but didn’t disagree with woohyun.

“It’s nice to meet you all” Myungsoo said. Woohyun walked up to myungsoo and inspected him from head to toe.

“Hmmm, I approve” Woohyun nodded his head. Myungsoo raised his brow.

----

“Sorry you had to go through that” Sungjong apologized to Myungsoo once they were in his room.

“No need to. It was…. Interesting” Myungsoo smirked.

“Nice room”

“Thank’s” Sungjong replied as he sat on his bed. Myungsoo walked around looking at all the pictures and drawings hanging up on his wall.

“You really are a good artist” Myungsoo said as he stared at a drawing of Hoya and woohyun. The drawing looked so real.

“Thank You” Sungjong said with a smile. There went myungsoo’s heart again skipping a beat. He thought nothing of it and pushed it to the side as he sat next to sungjong.

“So what do you want to do?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong looked up at myungsoo and shrugged. His whole mood was bummed because of his hyungs. As if sensing his mood myungsoo offered up his own idea.

“Well why don’t we get to know each other better?” Sungjong looked at him and nodded in agreement.

“Anything you want to know about me?” Myungsoo asked.

“Well, How old are you?”

“21, you”

“20, any siblings?”

“one”

“boy or girl?”

“Girl”

“Where do you live?”

“ At Insprit Café” That caught sungjong off guard.

“What?” Myungsoo smiled and explained to sungjong that He lived at the Café with his sister on the second floor and that she owned the café.

“ooooo” sungjong said nodding his head.

“So Minji Noona is your sister?”

“Yep”

“Cool what about your parent’s?” Sungjong asked.

“There divorced, Mom lives in the U.S and Dad ran away to Japan with some girl. We don’t acknowledge them and they don’t bother us.” Myungsoo said it as if he could careless which shocked Sungjong a little.

“Oh sorry” He apologized.

“No need to be. Me and my sister are fine on our own. She always took care of me anyway so it’s not so bad.” Sungjong nodded as Myungsoo spoke.

“what about you? Where’s your parents?” Sungjng gulped as he thought about the question. He hated thinking about them but since myungsoo told him about his parents he figured it was only fair if he shared his too.

“They died” Sungjong said softly. Myungsoo looked at him warmly and played with his hair as he apologized.

“No it’s ok. You told me about yours its only fair I tell you about mine” Sungjong smiled softly.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Myungsoo dropped his hands from Sungjongs hair as someone knocked on his door.

“Who is it” Sungjong asked. Sungyeol peeked through the door.

“It’s me, were going out for ice cream so I was wondering if you guy’s wanted to come?”

Myungsoo looked at sungjong and saw the sparkle in his eyes.

“Sure we’d love too”

-----

:P I feel as though this story is doing a total 180 change from what it’s supposed to be :( hopefully you all likeit and I can work it out.