Forever and for always

Chat Room Love Story

 

I had decided to close up the restaurant myself tonight and had let everyone go home. I needed time to think by myself. I had so much things running through my head that I felt claustrophobic. Although one thing made me smile every time I thought about it and it would be none other than the night I proposed to Hoya.

“Where are we going Woohyun?” Hoya asked. He was currently blindfolded and walking hand in hand with me. Tonight I was going to ask the love of my life to marry me and it would be an understatement if I said I wasn’t nervous. Oh hell no in fact I was sweating balls.

“You’ll see where almost there.” I whispered into his ear. I enjoyed the shiver that shook his body from my mere voice.

Little did he know that we were actually heading to the roof of my housing complex. There was a nice garden set up there with lounge chairs and a picnic table. I had let everyone in my complex know what I would be doing and asked them all to have the roof to myself tonight. They all agreed and some even offered to help.

“Okay we’re here.” I said placing him in front of me. I placed a small kiss to his neck before gently untying the blind fold. A smile graced my face as I heard him gasp. In front of him lay a bed of blankets I had laid out. Surrounding it was a few candles giving it an eerie feeling. In front of us lay a beautiful view of the city, the lights of the city twinkling as if the stars had multiplied and touched earth. Lastly high up in the sky was a full moon in all its glory. The gods must have been in my favor tonight because the moon was shining right down on us.

“Wow Woohyun, it’s beautiful.” Hoya whispered. I could tell he was awe struck.

“Yep, tonight is about you and me and no one else in the world.” I whispered into his ear as I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

If I were to die tonight, I think I would be okay with it. The love of my life was wrapped up in my arms and I felt contempt.

“Come here.” I said and pulled him to the bed of blankets. As he laid down I quickly blew out the candles allowing the light of the moon to be seen in full glory.

“Hoya” I whispered as I lay next to him.

“Hmm?” He asked and turned his face to me.

“You know I love you right?” I mumbled and smiled at his fast nod.

“I love you so, so much.” I continued and placed a kiss on his forehead.

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“Of course.” He said and kissed my nose.

Butterflies flew sporadically in my stop and my palms started to get moist as I slipped the little silver ring out of my pocket. I kissed Hoya deeply allowing all of my passion and love to be showed. As we pulled away both breathing heavy I leaned my forehead against his and pulled the ring up to my lips. His eyes widened as he saw the little silver glint.

“Will you Marry Me?” As the words left my lips tears poured out of Hoya’s and he pulled my head crashing are lips together once more.

“Took you long enough.” He whispered breathlessly. I smiled and slid the ring onto his finger.

“Forever and for always.” He said as he read the inscription on the ring. A sad smile appeared on his face and I smiled before kissing his forehead.

Forever and for always, that was the saying Sungjong and Hoya shared.

“I love you Hoya.”

“And I love you, my little grease ball.”

 

I smiled at the beautiful memory. It had been a month since I proposed to Hoya and our wedding would be in a month on the same day that Sungjong left us. I was still bitter at him for leaving and I knew it broke Hoya’s heart every day. I still remember the first night after he left. Hoya was a complete mess, he wouldn’t eat, he wouldn’t sleep, and I practically had to drag him to bed. It broke my heart to see my love so wounded and it also broke my heart that my best friend would leave even without a goodbye and just like that two years passed by.  Two years without my best friend nagging me and scolding me. To years of seeing the same empty room in the house I now lived in. Two years of watching my love with a sad look on his face and two years of watching Myungsoo struggle.

As I was caught up in all my thoughts I didn’t realize that I had forgotten to lock the door. As the sound of the city night drifted in I looked up. Standing in the entrance was a rather tall looking figure. The person who I assumed to be male was wearing a large hoodie that covered his face. I swallowed hard not knowing what would happen. Was I going to die?

“Sorry but we’re closed for the night.” I said politely. I looked around me trying to find a weapon to defend myself in case anything happened. Hoya would be so pissed if I died and then he would die from heartbreak. As the stranger made no move I cleared my voice and spoke a little louder.

“I said we’re close sir, I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to leave.”

The strangers head suddenly looked up and unbelievably he started to laugh. For some reason the laugh sounded so familiar and then suddenly like a ton of bricks it hit me. The stranger pulled down his hoodie and a pair of chocolate almond eyes stared back at me.

“Is that how you treat an old friend?”

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

“S-s-sungjong!?”

143TOFU:) I don't know about y'all but i am very happy with this chapter. Finally some Wooya momments.