If only

Chat Room Love Story

 

 

“Myyyyungsooooo” I rolled my eye’s as I heard my sister call my name.

“SooSoo I know you can hear me so before I call KiKi to break down this door you better answer!”

I quickly walked over to open my door. KiKi has broken my door down once before and it was not pretty. My poor oak wood door was turned into fire wood thanks to that damned blonde.

“SooSoo it’s so nice to see you” oh, great here comes the hugging.

“Minji Noona please let me go.” I mumbled, OmyGD for such a small thing she’s sure got a tight grip.

“Ooop’s sorry SooSoo” Minji said shyly.

“Okay I’ll be going” I waved and was about to close my door when a foot stopped it.

“YAH I’VE BEEN GONE FOR TWO MONTHS AND THIS IS HOW YOU GREET YOUR NOONA!!! AISH YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!  I-“

“YAH can you guy’s keep it down we can hear you from down stairs” KiKi scolded as she walked up to us.

“KIKI! SooSoo is being a big o’ll butthead” Minji pouted as she hugged KiKi.

“Minji first of all you’re older than him” Minji pouted.

“Second of all this is myungsoo you’re talking about” Minji pouted even more.

“ And lastly THIS IS MYUNGSOO!” KiKi said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Minji started pointing her two pointer fingers together with a pout. (think of 2ne1 dara)

“You make me sound like I’m an ” KiKi looked up at me and smirked with her brow raised.

“That’s because you are an “SoooSooo”” KiKi smirked as she quoted my sister on how she calls me.

“KiKi I wish you would jump off a building” I said glaring at her. Minji gasped and slapped the back of my head.

“Yah SooSoo don’t talk like that to my KiKi!” Minji shouted while pointing her finger at me. KiKi started laughing and I glared even more.

“Now apologize”

“I rather die”

“That can be arranged”

“huaaa KIKI!”

“hmp whatever blondie”

“wow that’s so original Kim”

“Comes from the girl whose name is KiKi”

“You got a problem with my name”

“No but I got a problem with you”

“Oh yeah well why don’t we settle this right here right now”

“Fine with me”

“SOOSOO,KIKI!!!!”

KiKi and I were inches away from each other. We were both glaring the other down.

“There’s only one way to settle this Kim. You know what needs to be done.”

------

“WAHHHH they both look so yummy!” Minji shouted with joy.

“Ok Minji try them both then tell us which one is better”  Minji nodded her head at KiKi and picked up her fork. She took a bite out of cake A and immediately closed her eyes in pure bliss.

“MMMMMmmmmm, Salted caramel chocolate cake with strawberries, yum” She then took a bite out of cake B.

“MMMMMMMMmmmmmm, Dark chocolate raspberry filled chiffon cake” Minji started swaying back and forth as she was enjoying both of her cakes. Myungsoo and KIKI looked at her anxiously. They were waiting for her to decide who the winner would be.

“Hmmm I think I’ve decided……I choose cake………..B”

“Whooooo” Myungsoo cheered as he ran up to his Noona and kissed her cheek.

“Looks like I win KiKi” He turned to look at her with his arms wrapped around minji. KiKi had a pout on her face but nodded her head in acknowledgement.

“yeah, I guess you win this one Kim” Myungsoo laughed and let go of minji to walk over to KiKi.

“Hey” Myungsoo said. KiKi looked up at him. Myungsoo smiled down at KiKi placed a kiss on her forehead and hugged her.

“Thanks Noona” KiKi hugged myungsoo back and smiled as she lay her head on his chest.

Yes in actuality KiKi liked myungsoo. He was like a little brother to her. They may at each other a lot but that’s just how they were and she wouldn’t change it for anything else in the world.

“AWWWWW my two babies are soo cute!” Minji squealed from her seat.

“Hahahah okay I better go back to my room I have a lot of work to do.” Myungsoo said. Minji and KiKi nodded and waved to myungsoo as he left the room.

“hhh KiKi… he grew up so fast” Minji whispered as she lay her head down on KiKi’s shoulder.

“He sure did” KiKi replied as she laid her head on top of Minji’s.

----

Myungsoo had just finished all his work and was now rubbing his sore stiff neck.

“Hmmm, its almost 10, I wonder if he’s on?” Myungsoo sat infront of his computer for a good 5 minutes before he decided to log on to Insprit. As Myungsoo logged on he looked to see if a certain diva was on and to his surprise he was.

PokerfaceL has joined the chatroom…

InfinityDiva has joined the chatroom….

sJ: HI L :) longtime no talk^-^ not like u talk much anyway hehehe

L: :)

SJ: so how have you been?

L: +

SJ: That’s good I’ve been good to, a little busy now since college started.

L: :) me 2

SJ: XD really your in college too!!

‘hahaha he’s not even excited if I use words or not now.’

L: +

SJ: Kool what year are u?

L: 2nd

SJ: me too ^3^

‘heehee so cute’

SJ: Ooooo I visited Insprit Café and it’s sooooo pretty whoever designed the place is soooo awesome!!!

Myungsoo’s heart clenched a little as he read what InfinityDiva had written.

‘he likes my design” myungsoo smiled at the thought.

L:Oh really that’s nice.

SJ: Yeah you should see it! Maybe we could meet there one day ^-^

L: + maybe :)

Sj: XD yay can’t wait… aww sorry but I gotta go now my hyungs nagging me to get off and go to bed -3-  I’ll talk to you later L! Bye!!!

L: Bye :3

pokerfaceL has left the chatroom….

----

Myungsoo smiled as he snuggled into his bed. He would be lying to himself if he said he didn’t like the mysterious boy online. He liked how cute and friendly he was to him. He could tell from the way they talked that he had a good personality and that he was cute.

Suddenly a frown was placed on myungsoo’s face.

‘If only he didn’t have a boyfriend’

----