Last Chance

Chat Room Love Story

“UGH! WHY IS THIS SO HARD!” Kiki shouted, in frustration. It’s only been one day since we started planning Woohyun and Hoya’s wedding, and we’re already running into trouble.

“Tell me about it, I’ve already called more than half of these priests and none of them are available so far! It seems like everyone is getting married at the same time!” Minji pouted.

“Look guys, it’s only been a day; I’m sure things we’ll get better, plus Woohyun and Hoya comeback tomorrow anyway.” I explained.

“Um, not quite.” Sungjong said as he walked back into the room from the balcony.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I just talked to Woohyun” Sungjong sighed. “He said the ship had a few malfunctions and they had to take port. They won’t be back until next week.”  I stared at him before sighing and looking down. Damn what did we do wrong to get such ty luck?

“Wait, its already Tuesday, they come back next week, and the wedding is that Saturday, how the hell are we going to do this?” Kiki asked, clearly stressed out. (A/N: They got to Jeju on Friday, Saturday Wooya go on a cruise, Monday Kiki & Minji come to help, Now it’s Tuesday, Wooya doesn’t come back till sometime next week & the wedding is that Saturday. Confusing I know.)

“I already called for help.” Sungjong mumbled with his eyes closed.

“Who did you call?” I asked. Sungjong opened his eyes and a small smile pulled at his lips.

“Sungyeol and Dongwoo.” I smiled and nodded my head. “Sungyeol said they’d be here by Thursday, because Dongwoo has a meeting tomorrow.” He explained.

“Okay, so we have some help coming, but we still have so much to do still.” Kiki said.

“We can do it.” I nodded and stood up. “Minji you keep trying to get a hold of a priest. Kiki keep looking for those musicians, we’ll hold off on the entertainment for now.” The two nodded and got to work.

“Sungjong, we should head to the ceremony site and start planning what it’ll look like.” Sungjong nodded and stood up to follow me. Luckily for us, both the ceremony and the reception were going to happen at the hotel, so we didn’t need to go far.

The actual ceremony was going to be held on the opposite end of the hotel on a cliff that over looked the ocean. The space wasn’t to big, so it was a good its a thing they were having a small wedding.

“Thankfully we the hotel has white chairs that we can use so we don’t need to worry about those.” I said as we walked around the area. I stopped in the middle of the land where I assumed the walkway would be. I then sat down and pulled out my sketch pad and began sketching.

“They said they wanted a white archway with purple right?” I asked Sungjong. He said yes and stared at me wondering what I was doing. I quickly finished and showed Sungjong my sketch of what I pictured the place to look like. As Sungjong looked at my sketch he gasped and stared wide eyed at it.

“Wow Myungsoo, its beautiful.” He whispered and softly touched the sketch.

“It’s just a sketch.” I shrugged and rubbed my head a little embarrassed.

 “So what, its beautiful” Sungjong said. “You’re really good.” I stared at those chocolate orbs for god knows how long, until he seemed to rip himself away. He stuttered a little bit before telling me that we should get going.

“Yeah, lets head to the reception area now.” I said, Sungjong nodded and followed behind me.

Truthfully I was mad at him; I couldn’t understand why he couldn’t just accept his own feelings. I know he has feelings for me as I do for him, but he chooses to not look at them. If I knew two years ago that he would be like this when he came back, I would never have let him go…. But then again it’s not like I could have stopped him either.

“Myungsoo, we’re here.” Sungjong said, pulling me out of my rant. I looked up and nodded as I took in my surroundings. I sat on the stage and began to slowly sketch out what I thought the room would look like. After a few minutes I drew a layout of the room. I then began to sketch out what the tables would look like with Sungjongs help. He told me what would go where, and how they should look. After half an hour we pretty much had a layout for everything.

“Nice” I said as I stood up. “We’re actually farther ahead than I thought we would be.” Sungjong smiled and nodded.

“Yeah, at least we know what it’ll all look like in the end.” I smiled and nodded at him.

“Let’s get back and see how the girls are doing.” He nodded at me and lead the way. As I walked slowly behind him, watching his beautiful hair blow in the wind, and the sway of his hips, I decided this would be my last chance to make him fall in love with me, like i have fallen for him.

143TOFU