Please plan my wedding

Chat Room Love Story

 

 

“So let me get this straight, you basically want us to plan out and arrange your entire wedding while you two go off on a three night couples spa get away that the hotel had offered you?” Sungjong asked bewildered.

“Yep” Woohyun stated with a nod and a smile.

“Everything is mostly done. We’ve already picked out the flowers and the florist will just be meeting with you to show you the arrangements. The cook already has gotten our dinner list and all you’ll be doing is taste testing and lastly you just need to double check with the hotels wedding planner about the musicians we booked and the priest.” Hoya explained.

“See everything is mostly done all you need to do is eat look and talk. How easy is that?” Woohyun laughed.

Both Sungjong and Myungsoo shared a look of worry before nodding their heads.

“I guess we have no choice.” Myungsoo sighed.

“That’s the spirit! I knew there was a reason I chose you as my best man!” Woohyun cheered. Sungjong on the other hand was not so willing. He gave Woohyun a dirty glare before huffing and crossing his arms.

“I cannot believe you guys are doing this.” He sassed.

“Oh don’t get your pink in a bunch.” Woohyun teased and rolled his eyes.

“It’s not like you have to re-plan the whole thing and besides we still have a week and a half before the wedding and we’ll only be gone for three days. What’s the worst that can happen?” Woohyun said.

A strange feeling of bad luck crept up Sungjongs skin at his best friend’s words but he figured there was nothing he could do about it at this point.

“Whatever go ahead and go to your getaway.” Sungjong complained.

“You’re the best!” Woohyun shouted and enveloped Sungjong into a big hug.

As the two struggled in a battle of hugs Hoya walked up to hug Myungsoo.

“Thank you Myungsoo, take care of him while we’re gone.” Myungsoo smiled softly and nodded at Hoya’s words.

“Well we better get moving the boats gonna take off in an hour.” Woohyun checked his watch and began grabbing his luggage.

“Wait a minute.” Sungjong shouted.

“What boat?”

“The getaway is on a boat” Hoya explained. Sungjong sighed and nodded his head.

“You guys should head out to meet the florist. Our meeting with her is at 11:30 so you two should have enough time to get breakfast before you meet up with her.”  Woohyun called out as he and Hoya headed out the door. Sungjong sighed and ruffled his hair before turning to Myungsoo.

“Well we better get going.” Myungsoo stifled a smile and nodded at Sungjong.

“I guess we’ll be using Woohyuns rental car since they caught a shuttle to the boat.” Sungjong said. He and Myungsoo silently left the hotels parking and headed straight into town.

“What would you like to eat?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong shrugged his shoulders saying anything is fine with him. Myungsoo decided to stop at a little ocean front café that was not too far away from the florist shop.

“Good morning! How many?” A bright and peppy waitress asked the two as they walked into the café.

“Morning, a table for two please.” Myungsoo answered greeting the waitress back with a smile.  The waitress smile brightened tenfold at  the pleasant greeting and she led the pair to a window seat near the back corner of the room.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes while you two get settled.” She said and walked off towards another table.

The two sat in a comfortable silence looking over the menu when the waitress returned to them.

“Hi you guys ready?” She asked brightly earning a nod from the two. Myungsoo signaled for Sungjong to order first but the younger denied and told him to go.

“Okay, Can I please get the specialty black tea peach green tea lemonade hot and a number 1.” The waitress nodded and jotted down myungsoo’s ordered.

“Would you like a bagel, croissant, or toast with that?” She asked.

“Croissant” He answered.

“Okay! What about you honey?” She asked Sungjong as she turned her attention towards him. It took Sungjong a moment before he shook himself out of his little trance.

“Uh actually I’m having exactly what he’s having but could you make my tea iced?” He answered shyly.

Their waitress giggled and nodded before excusing herself from them. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong with a smug look on his face earning a cute pout from the younger.

“What?”

“Oh nothing” Myungsoo answered stifling a chuckle. A few moments of awkward silence past between the two before Myungsoo cleared his throat and decided to start a conversation.

“So uh Sungjong what are you up to?” He asked lamely.

“Nothing much really.” Sungjong answered.

“Well what are your plans?” Myungsoo asked trying to get to know the boy he loved all over again.

“Hmmm, I’m not sure. While I was in China I taught art to students at a dance school and I really liked it. So I might want to go into teaching.”

“You went to China?” Myungsoo asked trying to sound surprised. Sungjong nervously bit his lip before nodding.

Before either could speak again their waitress had returned with their orders. They then continued to quietly eat in silence. When they were finished they paid and thanked the waitress before leaving.

The waitress watched as the two left the café and sighed loudly.

“ahhhh, such a cut couple.” She whispered before bouncing off to another table.

As Myungsoo and Sungjong got back into the car and drove off towards the flower shop a soft sigh escaped Sungjongs lips.

‘Today is going to be a loooong day.’ He thought.

.

.

.

 

If only he knew how right he was…..

 

 

143TOFUSorry so short ant that it took so long couldn't figure out how to fill in this chap. I can't wait till the fun begins in the next chapter!