Flea beetles!

Chat Room Love Story

Sungjong and Myungsoo later pulled up to the flower shop where they would be meeting the wooya couple florist. As Sungjong opened his door to get out an uneasy feeling rushed through him.

“Hello welcome to Infinite Flower’s” The girl behind the counter said.

“Hi, I’m Kim Myungsoo and this is Lee Sungjong. We’re filling in for the Nam and Lee party. We’re meeting their florist for the arrangements.” Myungsoo greeted and explained. Sungjong stared at Myungsoo in awe at how professional he had gotten. He remembered when Myungsoo barley spoke a word and now here he was taking the initiative in speaking.

The employee’s eyes widened a bit at the name of the party and she began to stumble. “Um, um yes let me call him for you.” She hurriedly said and rushed into the back. Myungsoo raised his brow and looked to Sungjong about her weird behavior. The younger shrugged his shoulders and nibbled the inside of his lip as the ominous feeling returned.

“Uh you’re here for the Nam/Lee party?” The florist said nervously as he walked out of the back with the girl right behind him.

“Yes” Myungsoo answered with a nod. The florist looked to the girl next to him with a worried face.

“Is something wrong?” Myungsoo asked as he took in their state.

“um.” The florist said.

“It’s better if you come and look for yourselves.” He said and motioned for the two to follow him.

Myungsoo looked to Sungjong who nodded slowly at him before following the florist to the back. As they entered the back they weren’t sure what they were looking at.

“What is this?” Sungjong asked as he touched a flower arrangement with holes all over it.

“That.” The florist sighed. “Was the flower arrangement Mr. Lee had picked.” Sungjong raised his brow and starred at the florist.

“What happened to it?”

“This happened.” He said and showed the two a tiny jar filled with little bugs.

“These are what happened to it.” The florist answered.

“Bugs?” Myungsoo asked.

“No” The florist said.

“Not just any type of bugs, these are flea beetles, they are very annoying and are extremely hard to get rid of. Luckily we noticed them and got rid of them all before they ate all my flowers.” He muttered the last bit to himself.

“But sadly the decided it devour all the flowers Mr. Lee had chosen.” He explained.

“So you’re telling me we have no flowers for their wedding?” Sungjong asked and the florist hesitantly nodded.

“ohmygawd.” Sungjong gaped.

“I knew something bad like this would happen! I told them not to go but did they listen NO!” Sungjong began to rant.

“Sungjong calm down.” Myungsoo said and grabbed him by his shoulders. He looked into his eyes as he said it and Sungjong immediately shut up. He even forgot to breathe for a few moments.

Once Myungsoo decided Sungjong was calmed down enough he let go of him and turned back to the florist.

“So what do we do now?” He asked.

“Well I called a few other flower shops here to see if they had the flowers but it turns out they all got hit by the flea beetles as well.” He sighed.

“So we can’t get the flowers they picked.” Myungsoo asked and the florist nodded.

“Okay” Myungsoo nodded and turned to Sungjong.

“We should call your brother.” Myungsoo said and Sungjong nodded. He then excused himself and walked outside to give Hoya the news.

“Hello?” Woohyun said as he answered the phone.

“Woohyun” Sungjong called.

“Ugh Sungjong we’ve already left Jeju so stop complaining and go with it.” He scolded.

“Woohyun that’s not what I’m calling about.” Sungjong said in a serious tone.

“Then what?” Woohyun asked. Sungjong then began to explain to Woohyun what happened with the flowers.

“Oh boy.” Woohyun exclaimed. “Your brother is gonna have a field day when I tell him.”

“I know.” Sungjong said.

“What should we do?”

“I’ll go tell Hoya, and why don’t you go back in and see what type of flowers is left. We’ll just have to come up with a new arrangement.” Woohyun said. Sungjong agreed and left to go back inside. The girl from earlier smiled at him and offered him something to drink.

“Thank you.” He said and she nodded.

“Your boyfriend is very handsome, you two look great together.” She said making Sungjong choke on his drink a little.

“Excuse me?” He exclaimed.

“Sorry, but we’re not together.” Myungsoo said as he walked out from the back.

“Oh I’m sorry.” The girl gasped. “I just assumed.”

“It’s okay.” Myungsoo said with a bitter smile.

“Sungjong what did they say?” Sungjong explained to Myungsoo about the conversation he had with Woohyun.

“I figured as much. We’ve already started putting new arrangements together. When you’re done come take a look at them.” Myungsoo said and left.

“It’s such a shame.” The girl commented as she stared at the spot where Myungsoo was.

“You know he totally likes you right?” She asked Sungjong who just sighed and followed Myungsoo’s trail to the back.

“…I know…” He mumbled to himself.

-Few hours later-

“So it’s settled, number two is our new arrangement.” The florist asked and both Myungsoo and Sungjong nodded.

“That’s what Hyung said he liked.” Sungjong sighed.

“Okay then it’s settled, everything will be ready for the wedding day and we will deliver them to you.” The florist said with a huge smile and walked the two back up front to gather more details.

“Ugh, I can’t believe we’ve been here for four hours.” Sungjong exclaimed.

Myungsoo sighed and sat in the driver seat with a nod.

“And now we have to head back to the hotel to meet with the wedding planner.” Sungjong sighed as he checked the time.

Myungsoo nodded and began driving to the hotel. Sungjong was looking at the pictures of the flower arrangements he had sent Hoya on his phone when he stopped at one particular arrangement he really liked.

“I really liked the all-white arrangement.” He said to himself.

“Yeah, me too it was my favorite.” Myungsoo agreed. Sungjong looked up to him and smiled softly before looking out his window.

‘Maybe this isn’t so bad after all’ 

143TOFU

I'm so excited for the next few chapters!

Also i leave for college in 9 days!!!