We're Sorry

Chat Room Love Story

We had just arrived back at the hotel and were heading to the front desk to meet up with the wedding planner. As we got to the front desk the receptionist seemed a little frazzled.

“I’m sorry sir we will be right on that yes, yes, no problem.” She said into the phone before hanging up and looking up at us.

She took a big sigh before looking up at us with tired eyes.

“Hello, how can I help you two today?” She asked. I smiled softly at the stressed out girl before asking her about the wedding planner. She looked like a deer caught in head lights when she heard my question.

“Um is everything okay Miss?” Myungsoo asked as the receptionist nervously bit her lip.

“You must be Hoya-shi and Woohyun-shi.”

“Ani” I said.

“I’m Hoya’s Brother and this is Woohyun’s best man. We are here to fill in for them. We’re supposed to meet with the wedding planner here about the weddings arrangements.” I explained.

“Omo” She sighed.

“I’m sorry to tell you two this but our one and only wedding planner just passed away this afternoon from a .” My eyes widened at her statement and I looked over to Myungsoo who had the same look on his face as me. Myungsoo managed to compose himself faster than I did and he began to speak.

“We’re so sorry to hear that.” He said sincerely with a bow.

“Yes so are we, she’d been with us for numerous years.” The receptionist said with tears in her eyes.

“Please let me apologize for the inconvenience.” She said and turned to her computer. After a few moments of clicking she handed Myungsoo a key.

“I’m sorry, but what is this for?” He asked politely.

“That is the key to your new cabana. My boss gave me instructions to upgrade anyone who was meeting with our former Wedding planner.” She explained and nodded at the key.

“Oh, well thank you but we’re fine where we are.” Myungsoo said and tried to hand the key back but the receptionist refused.

“Ani, it’s the least we can do. Please, please accept it.” She begged. Myungsoo sighed and looked over to me. I gave him a sad look and slowly nodded my head, telling him to accept the gift.

“Okay” he said and accepted the Key.

“I will send over a few bell hops to move your belongings to your new cabana.” She said before giving them a call.

“Also the hotel will assist you with any of your needs in planning the wedding. We are sorry that you will have to plan it yourself but the hotel staff will be around to help with any needs.” She said before nodding at us to follow the bell hop.

“Um thank you.” I said before walking away.

Myungsoo and I fell into silence as we followed the bell hop to our new cabana. I simply didn’t know what to say. I was a wreck on the inside trying to figure out how we would plan this wedding on our own.

“Here we are.” The bell hop said with a smile on his face.

“Whoa.” I gasped as I looked at our new cabana. Our new cabana was farther down the beach on a little cliff area allowing half of it to be on land and the other half to be on stilts in the water. There was also a dock at the bottom where you could jump off of into the water.

“Your luggage’s are already inside. I hope you have a nice stay.’ The bell hop said and left us.

“Wow this place is beautiful.” I murmured as I stepped foot inside.

“mmm” Myungsoo hummed.

“It is a beautiful design.” I nodded at his words before pausing to look at him.

“What?” He asked.

“What are we going to do Myung?” I asked accidentally calling him by his nickname.

“I’m not sure. I guess we have no choice but to plan it out.” He said with a shrug and moved closer into the building.

“This is so not going how I hoped it would” I sighed and lay down onto the sofa looking straight out the glass doors that led to the balcony. Myungsoo nodded and sat next to me on the sofa, letting out a sigh of his own.

“We should call your brother.” He said and I nodded.

“It can wait for later I don’t want to throw this on him right after the flower incident.” Myungsoo nodded in understanding.

We sat in a comfortable silence for the next few moments just taking in the beautiful scene of the ocean when my hand suddenly brushed against Myungsoo’s. I turned to apologize when my voice got caught in my throat. Myungsoo was looking back at me with his caring eyes that seemed to have not changed. In fact physically he looked very much the same; maybe a bit more muscular but the same none the less. Though everything else about him changed completely, He was no longer the quiet and awkward Myungsoo I remembered. He now took the initiative in speaking first and he wasn’t shy anymore either.

“Sungjong-“Myungsoo started but was cut off when his phone suddenly went off. Myungsoo sighed and turned away to answer his phone.

“Hello? Minji? Yeah I’m at Jeju, why?.....What? Why so early? They did?...Ok, yeah we’ll be there to pick you guys up. Yeah, bye.”

“What’s up?” I asked when Myungsoo turned back to me.

“Looks like Hoya and Woohyun called Minji and Kiki to come out and help us while there gone.” Myungsoo said with a sigh. Poor guy seemed really stressed out with everything that’s happened today and I really couldn’t blame him. Today took a toll on me as well.

“When do they get here?” I asked.

“She said they’d arrive tomorrow morning.” He answered.

I yawned and nodded my head before getting up.

“Well today’s been a long day and I fear we have more coming at us so I’m gonna get some sleep while I have the chance.” Myungsoo nodded and grabbed his things as well.

“That sounds like a good idea. See you tomorrow Sungjong” He said with a tired voice before walking into a room.

I watched as his back disappeared into is room, with a bitter smile on my face. This was truly going to be a loooong 3 day’s and that wasn’t even counting the week in a half we still have here till the wedding.

 

 

143TOFUsorry it took so long to update guys, You know college life takes over!