Weekend Day 1 pt.2

Chat Room Love Story

"My Ice cream!"

"EWWW sungyeol STOP your not hyuna so stop with the Ice cream nastyness!!" Sungjong yelled at Sungyeol. 

Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, and Myungsoo were all currently sitting down inside the ice crem shop. Woohyun, Hoya, and sungyeol were sitting on one side of the booth while Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Dongwoo were opposite. 

" Your just jealouse that I do hyuna better then you" Sungyeol sticked out his tounge at sungjong earning a glare from the other.

"Yeah sungyeol your totally right" Sungjong said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey that's Sungyeol HYUNG to you"Sungyeol said proudly before shoving a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth.

"So myungsoo how'd you and sungjong meet?" Hoya asked. Myungsoo looked at Hoya then sungjong. He smirked a little recalling how they first met.

"He walked into me at my house." was Myungsoo's simple reply. Everyone had a confused fe on while sungjong had a light blush on his face.

"What do you mean at your house?" Hoya asked with a little edge in his voice.

"He lives on the second floor of Insprit cafe, I was there meeting my online friend Luna." Sungjong explained.

"Oh thats right you went onto an online chatroom. I forgot you told me it was a real cafe" Hoya said nodding.

"How is it like living above a cafe?" Sungyeol asked with curiosity in his eyes.

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. "It's Okay I guess. Nothing really special" Sungyeol gave myungsoo a distastefull look as he was unsatisfied by his answer.

"Your parents own the place" Woohyun asked with a mouth full of strawberry ice cream. Hoya scolded him before myungsoo continued speaking.

"No my Noona came up with the idea of an online cafe and a place where you could actually meet safely. So I desgined the cafe and she created her dream." Sungjong looked at myungsoo with wide eyes.

"You desgined that place?" he asked amazed.

Myungsoo nodded. " I did tell you I was in architecture"

"Yeah but you never me you desgined that place"

"Well you never asked" Myungsoo pointed out. Sungjong opened his mouth to say something but shut it realizing Myungsoo was right. The others at the table stared wide eyed at sungjong. They couldn't believe he didn't have a comeback.

"OMYGD, is THE LEE SUNGJONG speachless?" Sungyeol asked astonished.

"Oh shut up would you guys" Sungjong said as he pouted. Myungsoo smirked and ruflled sungjongs hair only to earn a gasp from everybody.

"OMO did he just touch sungjongd hair" Dongwoo spoke in a hushed voice.

"I think he just did" Woohyun answered with shocked eyes. For as much as he knew his best friend only two people could get away with touching the divas hair and that was Hoya and Sunggyu. Once in blue moon he himself could get away with touching the youngers hair, but never has he ever seen sungjong let anyone else touch his hair.

"Uh did I do something wrong? You all look as if I've commited the biggest sin in the world  and got away with it" Myungsoo stared at the others with a raised brow as they continued to gape at him.

"I-its not that" Hoya finally said.

"It's just that we have never seen anyone other then Hoya and Sunggyu live after touching the Princess' hair" Woohyun finished.

Myungsoo raised a brow in curiosity.

"Oh would you guys crawl into a hole" Sungjong said annoyed.

"Myungsoo I don't know what's your secret to taming this beauty and the beast so PLEASE share it with me!!" Sungyeol despretly asked.

"Okay thats it we are leaving, Lets go Myungsoo" Sungjong stood up and grabbed Myungsoo's hand draging him away from the others.

"Will see you guys later" sungjong shouted over his shoulder.

"I can't believe it" Hoya said.

"Me either" Woohyun agreed.

"Agreed" Sungyeol and dongwoo said at the same time. They smiled at each other and shared a sweet kiss.

"Well since they left we better get going to" Dongwoo then stood up and pulled Sungyeool with him.

"Yeah we still have to go shopping and what not" Sungyeol agreed. They said their goodbyes to the couple and made their leave.

"Looks like its just you and I now YaYa" Woohyun said as he wraped his arm around Hoyas shoulders.

Hoya nodded in a daze.

"What the matter babe?" Woohyn asked with worry. Hoya just shook his head.

"Nothing" Hoya mummbled. Woohyun gave him a look before saying. " Hoya I know that look your worried. Is it about Sungjong and his myungsoo guy?" Hoya shook his head.

"No not really"

"Then what" Woohyun asked curiously.

"Well I'm worried about Sunggyu, which then makes me worried about Sungjong" Hoya said with a sigh.

"Why are you worried about gramps?"

Hoya looked up a Woohyun with sad eyes. "Well first of all you can't tell Sungjong" Woohyun gave a look before nodding his head.

"A couple of days before Sunggyu left I was walking to the dance studio when I saw him across the street. I decided to go over and say hi since I hadn't seen him in a while." Hoya paused unsure if he should continue.

"And?" woohyun pushed.

"And I walked over to him and was about to say hi when he suddenly answered his phone. I decided not to interupt him so I stood behind him waiting for him to finish his call." He sighed.

"Thats when I heard him on the phone. He was talking to someone, It sounded like they were planning something. At first I thought it was a buisness call. That was until I heard him call the other person Sweetheart." Woohyuns eyes widened at what Hoya said.

"I thought that maybe it was Sungjong, But then I remembered that Sunggyu only calls Sungjong babe or baby. So I quickly left before hew coulld see me."

"So you think that Sunggy's cheating on Sungjong?" Woohyun asked astonished. He couldn't believe that gramps would cheat on Sungjong. There one of the most solid couples he knew.

"Well i don't know, at first I thought maybe I was just hearing things or that he was talking to his mom or something. But then he left to the states with out even telling Jongie bye in person. And they've barely even talk or hang out since sunggyu came back from visiting his parents. I-i just" Hoya broke as he started to choke on his words. Silent tears started streamming down his face.

"Shhhhh it's okay YaYa it's okay" Woohyun cooed trying to calm Hoya down.

"I just don't want my baby brother to get hurt" Hoya huffed out.

"I know, I know and will be there for him no mattet happens." Woohyun said rubbing soothing circles on Hoyas back. The couple stayedlike that for a while more before finally deciding to leave. As they made their way out of the ice cream parlor a figure moved from his spot behind the pillar with a sickly smirk plastered on his face.

"So The Boy toy is cheating on little sungjong hmm,looks like you were wrong Nam, it's only a matter of time before that piece of is mine, hahaha"

-------------------------

ooooo what ya'll think? Is Gyu cheating?

on a side note its like 1:30 in the morning here and im typing this straight onto aff and this isn't my laptop im writing it on its my sister and her keyboard . So if there are some words missintters (<- like this) missing letters or mashed up i apologize im just too lazy to go back and fix right now.

It was so bad I came back and tried to fix most of it sorry if theres still some

<3-143TOFU