Finally

Chat Room Love Story

"Finally! thank you sooo much for fixing my laptop hyung!!!!" i said as i kissed dongwoo hyungs cheek.

"Yah! lips OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" sungyeol yelled at me as he pulled dongwoo hyung towards him.

"Hahahahaha Yeolie it's ok you know No one could ever replace you" dongwoo hyung said with his big gummy smile.

"Awwww i love you woo woo!" Sungyeol cooed,

"Ugh, ok im really grateful that you fixed my baby MiMi but could you please cut the mushy crap, you guys know how much i hate PDA"

 "Oh hush sungjong, this is OUR house your in" sungyeol said with his hands on hs hips,I just rolled my eyes and picked up my dear MiMi." Ok well im going to my room while you guys do whatever"

"Yah woo woo just fixed your computer you better not break it again!" sungyeol started. " I won't"

" Hey sungjongie im gonna take yeolie with me shopping for dinner suplies we should be back in an hour" dongwoo said as he was back hugging sungyeol. I must admit he looked liked a cute little lost puppy when he did that.

"Ok puppy hyung have fun" i said as i walked into my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and admired my room. My room at dongyeol couples house is a little bit bigger then my room at home. I remeber when sungyeol hyung first told me that they e of their spare guest rooms into a bedroom for me. I was so excited. i would always stay over at their house whenever i was stresseed and didn't want to worry hoya hyung. Plus me and sungyeol are super close i would always stay with him when dongwoo hyung was out on buisness trips. so i gues it only seemed fit to give me my own room.

"Ok MiMi we have some explaining to do to a certain mystery man named L" i muttered to my computer.

I logged onto insprit cafe to explain to L why i just left him and why  haven't been on in a few days. But i suddenly remembered that he usually isn't on till later on in the evening. So i decided to send him a message to meet me later.

After sending L the message i noticed that F(x) was on so i decided to join their chat and talk to them since i haven't in a while.

InfinityDiva has joined F(x) chatroom...

InfinityDiva(SJ):Hey guys long time no talk :)

SailorLuna(Luna): Diva!!!!!! Omg its been a while how are you!!

Flexivic(Vic): Hi Diva:)

 Amstalluv(Amber): Hey man longtime no chat ;)

Kryberluv(Krys): Diva it's been a while

SweetSulli(Sulli):Hello Diva:3

SJ: Haha I think i should tell you guys my real name cause theres to much Diva here even for myself. Lol

SJ: My names Sungjong ^_^

Luna: thats soo cute! Im Luna obviously  kekekeke XD

Vic: sungjongie that so cute, Im victoria but everyone just calls me vic :)

amber: not true we call you Vic Umma hahahah, and kool sungjong, im amber

Krys: Ambeeeer, leave vic Umma alone hahaha, my names Krystal.

Vic: aish wat to do with you to.

Sulli: Im Sulli hehe i like your name sungjongie.

SJ: hahaha thanks guys, i like your names to, it totally fits your guys character.

Vic: Thanks sungjong and would you guys cut it out with the Vic Umma gosh just because im the oldest. * rolls eyes*

amber: its not just because of that its because you nag us like an Umma to when we tell you stuff.* pokes your forehead*

Vic: When do i nag you guys?

amber: all the time

Luna: all the time

Sulli: most of the time

Krys: Always duh

Sj: I wouldn't know

Vic: Omg give me one example of when iv'e nagged you guys!

Luna: your always telling me to make sure i drink warm tea with lemon and honey for my throat everytime i chat with you

Vic: not I-

Amber: Your always naging me about taking care of my health and what not because i need to take care of krystal, you know i hear enough of that from her sister!

Vic: wel-

Sulli: your always telling me i should be studying

Vic: Becau-

Krys: Yeah! and your always telling me how i should talk more like a lady and all that crap i mean i talk fine! and hey Amber I never knew jessica was telling yo-

Vic: YAHHH OK I GET IT I NAG YOU GUYS BUT WOULD YOU AT LEAST LET ME FINISH TYPING BEFORE YOU CUT ME OFF!!!!!

Amber: sorry umma

Luna: Srry Vic

Krys:aish sorry Ummmmmma

Sulli: im sorry:(

Sj:.....

Vic: geez thank you and sorry you have to whitness this sungjong

Sj: its ok i find it entertaining it reminds me alot of my hyungs ^_^

________

"SUNGJONG WHERE HOOOOME!!"

________

SJ: speak of the devil, lol listen guys i gotta go my hyungs just came home ill chat with you guys later

Amber: okay Bye

Sulli: Bye bye sungjongie :)

Krsy: Seeya later

Luna: BYE SUNGJONG!!!!!

Vic: Bye sungjong make sure you keep  in touch with us and stay healthy

Amber: Congrats sungjong VIc Umma Has nagged to you!!!! hahahahahaha

SJ: hahaha thanks guys I will Vic UMMA and BYE !!

InfinityDiva has left the chatroom....

______________

"Whats for dinner?" i asked dongwoo hyung as he was unpacking.

"Pasta, and ice cream and pie is dessert" he said with a gummy smile on his face

"Yeah its pasta night!!!" sungyeol hyung cheered from his spot on the bar stool.

"hahaha i see hes still not alowed to help cook" i giggled as sungyeol pouted,

"Nope and he never will be alowed as long as im alive, we don't need Another house to be burn't down"

" Geez a person accidentaly burns down two houses and no one lets him live it down"

"Of course i wouldn't let you live it down you burnt our last house down AND my moms house down!!!" dongwoo hyung said with his hands in the air.

" She said it was ok, and that she was gonna remodle it anyway" sungyeol muttered

"That's not the point yeolie"

"hahahahaha i still remember that day i can't believe you put foil in the microwave !!!! ahahahahaha"i said rolling on the floor laughing.

"Oh shush sungjong" sungyeol looked away and blushed.

"its ok yeoli your flase are part of the reason of why i love you" Dongwoo said and kissed sungyeol on the cheek.

"Thanks woo woo"

"Eww okay lets get started cooking! Im hungry" I cheered

"Okay"

" ugh you ruined the mood" Sungyeol said while glaring at me.

"wuv you to"

-----after dinner and dessert------

"Ugh im soo full!" sungyeol yawned and patte his stomache,

"hey don't get to comfortable yeolie weve got dishes to wash" dongwoo said and started gathering the dishes.

"Yeah i know i know, hey sungjong why don't you go bath we can clean up the dishes"

"ha yeah you just want me gone so you can have some alone time with your 'woo woo'" I scoffed

"Yeah i do so get going"

"yeah yeah im going im going"

 

After my shower i jumped onto my bed and decided to see if L replie to my message.

"hmmmm lets see"

New message

New chat request

I clicked on the new message first and saw that it was a reply from L and he said it was ok and that he'll send me a chat request so we can talk.I then clicked on the new chat and met L in a new chatroom.

InfinityDIva has joined the chatroom...

SJ:Hi L sorry about last time !

L: :)

SJ: haha still the same old silent type i see

L: ;).. maybe

SJ:oh so your gonna chat with me for reals know? ^_^

L:hmmmm

SJ: wow thats the most letters ive seen you type since we started chatting hahaha

L: :)

SJ: hahah ^_^ so what should we talk about ?

L: Idk

'Omg i cant beileve hes actually talking to me!! daebak'

SJ: oh yeah werent you asking me if i was in a relationship before?

L: +

SJ: lol well + i am

.

.

.

.

SJ: L you still there?

L:+

SJ: oh you didn't reply

L: I g2g

SJ: oh uh bye then ^_^

PokerfaceL has left the chatroom...

___________

"well that was weird" i spoke out loud as i put MiMi away. I crawled back into bed and was about to fall asleep when my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello"

"Hey Beautiful"

"HYUNG!" i imediatly woke up again as i heard his voice.

"haha guess what?"

"What?"

"I come home in two days"

"Really! im soo excited! i can't wait to see you again"

"me to, i know its late but i just wanted to call and let you know"

" don't worry hyung i'll always make time for you" i smiled into the phone.

"I know you will and thats why i love you babe, now go back to sleep i'll see you soon, Goodnight"

"Goodnight, and i love you to.....Sungyu"

_________________________________

And Scene!!! Muahahahaha now how many of you saw that comming?

kekekeke i was torn between sungyu being his boyfriend or some other idol, but i decided sungyu would be best since i adore gyujong and i actually planned sungyu to be his BF in the beginig anyway lol.... so what will happen know? Hmmmmmm?

<3-143TOFU

 

Songs:

Pitbull station- on pandora