Meeting the boyfriend

Chat Room Love Story

Author P.O.V

"Do you see him sungyeol?"

"No i don't and it's sungyeolie hyung to you Lee Sungjong!" sungyeol shouted as he was looking through the crowded airport.

"what time was his flight supose to land?" Dongwoo asked as he kept jumping up and down trying to see past the sea of people.

" He said 3:45, but I- OMO THERE HE IS" sungjong finished running to meet Sungyu.

Sungjong slowly sneaked up on sungyu and covered his eyes with his hands. "Guess who?" he whispered in sungyus ears.

A smile slowly crept onto sungyu's face as he heard the familiar voice. He dropped his bags and grabbed the hands that where on his eyes.

"it's so nice to hear the voice of my gaurdian angle again" sungyu said as he turned around and looked at sungjong.

sungjong blushed at sungyus words and quickly hugged him to hide it." It's nice to see you to hyung" Sungyu's smile grew wider as he heard sungjong's muffled reply. He wrapped his arms around sungjongs small frame and hugged him tightly to his body.

"GOD you guys have been seperated for a little less than a month and you make like you haven't seen each other in years!" Sungyeol spoke with disgust as he stared at the loving couple.

"Oh leave them alone Yeolie, we all know how you get when weve been seperated for a day." sungyeol blushed at dongwoo's words.

"That totally diffrent"

"Sure yeolie" dongwoo said before he kissed sungyeol on the cheek.

"Yah your ruining our reunion!" sungjong yelled at his hyungs as he broke away from sungyu's grasp.

"Hahahaha it's nice to see you guys are the same as when i left" sungyu laughed.

"hahaha yeah, hey why don't we get going this place is so crouded" dongwoo said as he looked around at the airport that seemed to get smaller and smaller as more and more people entered.

"Sounds like a plan" sungyu replied.

_______

In the car....

_______

"So how was Chicago Hyung?" sungjong asked sungyu who was sitting next to him in dongwoo's car.

Sungyu squeezed sungjongs hand tightly befor replying," It was nice, Umma and Appa really seem to like it there"

"That's good, they must have been really happy to see their baby gyu again" dongwoo teased sungyu.

"Of course they where, they even asked about you. Their exact words where,' How is dinowoo doing'."

"Hahahaha they still call me dinowoo?"

"Yep they have that picture of me and you hanging up on their wall"

"Wow, that was a fun halloween" sungyu nodded at dongwoo's statment.

You see dongwoo and sungyu are best friends they grew up togethar as neighbors.Dongwoo's mother owned a well known dog grooming buisness. while his father owned his own modeling company. his family was pretty wealthy so dongwoo pretty much got watever he wanted.But being the kind and hardworking boy he was he would always work for it. Then there was sungyu his mother and father owned a line of high class resturants. They would always baby sungyu but they would never spoil him.They recently moved to the states where they started to build new resturants.They went to school togethar and did everything togethar.Then in their teen years dongwoo met sungyeol and a party and  you could say it was love at first sight for the both of them.A few years of dating and they moved in togethar. That's when sungjng and sungyu where introduced to each other. At first sungjong coudn't stand sungyu. he thought that sungyu was a snobby rich brat that didn't care about anyone but himself. but after a year of getting to know eachother he realized how wrong he was. The two of them became inseperable. Soon enough sungyu confesed his feelings to sungjong and the other acknowledged and replied to it. They have know been dating for exactly two in a half years. While dongwoo and sungyeol have been togethar for eight years.    

"so hows the company dongwoo" Sungyu asked as they reached his apartment.

"It's good weve just recently partnered up with EXO's korean and chinesse branch"

"Congradulations man thats great news" sungyu patted dongwoo on the back.

" What about you?"

"Doing good just hired a new song writer while i wass in the states"

Sungyel and sungjong just rolled their eyes as there boys started ranting to each other about there companys. Dongwoo owned his own computer software company. While Sungyu owned his own Entertainment company. The boys may only be 23 but they were really smart and savy in the buisness world since their parents often taught them things.

"what about you sungyeol? Hows the kids" Sungyu asked turning his attention away from dongwoo and towards sungyeol and sungjong who were lounging on his sofa.

"Im good i just got my new roaster of kids that'll be attending my class after summer"

Sungyeol was also 23 and he was a kindergarden teacher his always loved little kids so he couldn't think of anything else hed want to do for the rest of his life.

"Thats good" sungyu replied as he sat next to sungjong and began to cuddle with him.

"Yah, i thought you don't like PDA Sungjong" Sungyeol mocked,

"No, I don't like other people doing PDA im totally fine with myself doing it" was sungjongs smart reply.

"Ok well me and yeoli better get going i stil have some paper work i need to get finished" dongwoo spoke up.

"Yeah and I have to get things ready since kindergarden starts up in a week" sungyeol joined in.

"Okay, thanks for picking me up from the airport guys." Sungyu said

"No prob, man thats what best friends are for"

"I guess your gonna be spending the night here huh sungjongie?" sungyeol asked as.

"Yeah"

"Ok well you better call hoya and let him know"

"I will, Bye hyungs"

"Bye" Sungyu and sungjong waved at the leaving couple from there spot on the sofa. Once they heard the door close sungyu turned to sungjng and said.

"Were Finally Alone"

________________________

Woooo updated it's 12:33 pm right know i hope you all enjoy this chappy we finally meet sungyu and theres a lil background info on sungyu, sungyeol, and dongwoo. No info on the others yet but that will come soon. ^_~ also saddly theres no myungsoo in this chapter :( sad oh well he'll bepopping up really soon. Also i really miss wooya couple so i think they'll be comming home soon ^_~ kekeke ok im getting delusional goodnight and enjoy muah!

P.S: THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! <3 <3

<3-143TOFU

 

Songs:

Nicki Minaj-pandora