Weekend Day 2 pt.3

Chat Room Love Story

 

Myungsoo closed his bedroom door and leaned heavily against it. He let out a big sigh.

“Right you have a boyfriend” He whispered to no one but himself. He then made his way back down stairs.

“Hey SooSoo! You okay?” Minji asked brightly. Myungsoo didn’t answer instead he just sat down on the couch.

“What’s got your in a bunch?” Kiki teased and poked myungsoo’s head. Myungsoo was so out of it he didn’t pay Kiki any attention.

“Ok something is seriously up” Kiki whispered to Minji. Minji nodded in agreement.

“SooSoo did you and Sungjong have a fight?” Myungsoo shook his head.

“Then what happened?” Minji questioned.

“Sorry I took a while I was talking to Sunggyu” Sungjong apologized as he rejoined the others.

“Who’s Sunggyu?” Kiki asked.

“Oh, he’s my boyfriend” Suddenly everything clicked for the others. Kiki and Minji shared a look before they stared at Myungsoo.

An idea suddenly popped into Minji’s head and a smile spread it’s self on her face.

“Sungjongie-ah why don’t you spend the night here?”  That caught Myungsoo’s attention he turned his head to stare at her as if she were crazy.

“Um idk I should probably head home” Sungjong said.

“No you are going to stay over whether you like it or not” Minji pouted.

“Pwease” She added with a puppy dog look.

“Noona if he doesn’t want to don’t force him” Myungsoo scolded as he finally snapped out of his self pitty.

“But SooSoo!” Minji whined.

“I’ll stay”

“R-really?” Myungsoo asked schoked. Sungjong smiled and nodded.

“Great! It’s settled then were having a slumber party!!” Minji cheered.

“Come on kiki lets go get changed” Minji then pulled Kiki away and headed up stairs.

“Sungjong you really don’t need to stay if you don’t want to”

“It’s okay I want to stay’ Sungjong reassured Myungsoo.

“There’s just one problem”

“What is it?”

“I don’t have extra clothes”

“That’s ok you can borrow mine” Sungjong nodded and followed Myungsoo back to his room.

“Here’s some sweat pants and a shirt, there probably to big”

“It’s okay they’ll work” Sungjong grabbed the clothes from Myungsoo and made his way to the bathroom.

“Ay Kim you in there?” Kiki nocked on the door.

“What” Myungsoo answered coldly.

“Well hello to you to sunshine” Kiki said sarcastically. Myungsoo smirked and rolled his eyes.

“Minji said to tell you that Sungjongs staying in you room tonight instead of the spare room.”

“I kinda figured she would say that”

“Well she is trying to hook you two up so of course” Myungsoo’s eyes went huge..

“What” he shouted.

“Yep, we know you like the kid” Kiki teased.

“I do not!” Myungsoo lied.

“mmmhmm sure keep denying it” Kiki crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Myungsoo.

“Even if I did like him, he has a boyfriend” Myungsoo said softly with his head faced down. Kiki’s eyes softened as she looked at a sad Myungsoo.

“Hey The Myungsoo I know isn’t one to easily give up” Myungsoo looked up and was greeted with a sincere look on Kiki’s face as she tried to cheer him up.  He smiled back at her.

“Kiki! SooSoo!” Minji shouted as she jumped on Kiki.

“aish get off of me” Kiki groaned.

“heehee is Jongie in there?” Minji cutely poked her head inside myungsoo’s room.

“He’s in the shower” Myungsoo pushed his index finger onto minji’s head and pushed it out of his room.

“Yah SooSoo stop it” Minji complained.

Just then Sungjong exited the bathroom. His hair was still wet and covering his face. Myungsoo’s pants were dragging on the floor and his shirt was so loose on the boy that you could see one of his shoulders.

Myungsoo swallowed hard and blushed a little. The sight of Sungjong in his clothes flustered him a bit. Kiki noticed and smirked at his discomfort.

“Well don’t you look sinful in those clothes” She teased. Sungjong smirked at her before joining the others by the door.

“Yippy! We can finally start the slumber party!” Minji cheered she grabbed Sungjong and Kiki’s hand and dragged them down stairs. Myungsoo sighed and followed after them.

”Okay why don’t we watch a movie!” Minji cheered.

“What kind of movie?” Kiki asked from her position on the couch.

“Mmmmm ooooh we should watch a Horror movie!” She then chuckled evilly trying to add to the mood.

“What if sungjong doesn’t like Horror movies” Myungsoo said as he entered the room.

“Aww do you not want to watch a scary movie Sugjong” Minji pouted.

“actually I love Horror movies”

“Really!?” the others said. Sungjong nodded his head.

“Yeah I’m actually a big horror fan but my hyungs can’t stand them” He shrugged and sat down next to Kiki.

“Well, well the beauty surprises us again” Kiki commented.

“Scary movie it is then!”

“I’ll get the popcorn and drinks” Kiki stood up and left the room to get the snacks while Minji looked for the movie. Myungsoo sat himself down next to Sungjong on the couch and planted his feet on the coffee table.

“Okay let’s get this baby started!” Minji said once Kiki returned with snacks.

---

“eeeeh!” Minji squealed and hid her face in kiki’s shoulder.

“Minji come on you were the one that wanted to watch a scary movie.” Kiki complained.

Myungsoo flinched his head as he watched the girl get ripped apart by the ghost girl. He turned his head to see how Sungjong was doing and was shocked to see the younger intently staring at the T.v screen not once flinching.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!” The girl in the movie screamed.

“omo! Kiki I’m scarred!!” Minji teared up clutching onto Kiki tighter.

“Jinja, cover your ears” Kiki scolded. Minji nodded and covered her ears and hid her face in Kikis Shoulder.

“You okay hyung” Myungsoo jumped at Sungjongs sudden voice.

“Uh ye-yeah” Myungsoo stuttered a bit. Sungjong smiled and leaned his head onto myungsoo’s shoulder. Myungsoo blushed at looked up trying to hide his blush. Kiki saw this and stared at Myungsoo. She wiggled her eyebrows at him and smirked. Myungsoo blushed more and turned his head back to look at the screen.

---

“That was a good movie” Sungjong piped up once the movie had ended.

“I wouldn’t know this one was squirming all over the place” Kiki grumbled and turned to Minji. The later had wrapped her arms tightly around Kiki’s right arm and thrown her legs over her. She had her head fallen back against the pillows with drool coming out.

“I better bring this one to bed.” Kiki grabbed Minji and lifted her up.

“You two have fun and don’t stay up too late” She winked at the boys before making her way upstairs.

“Did you like the movie hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“It was okay” Myungsoo and Sungjong grabbed the snacks and cleaned up the room before heading up to Myungsoo’s room.

“Ahhh, today was a nice day” Sungjong sighed as he lay out on myungsoo’s bed.

“I’m tired” Sungjong stretched his arms out making his shirt raise and show his torso. Myungsoo blushed and turned his head making his way next to Sungjong.

“Ahh hyung” Sungjong cooed and hugged Myungsoo. The older stiffened. Myungsoo looked down to see sungjongs eyes closed.

“so pretty” He mumbled.

“Aw you think im pretty” Sungjong smiled. Myungsoo blushed not realizing he said it out loud.

“I’m glad were friends Myungsoo” Sungjong nuzzled his head into myungsoo’s shoulder.

“me too, Sungjong me too”

--------

Soory this chapter kinda XD i need to rethink about the direction of this story lol sometimes i end up writing stuff for Xalia instead lol

143TOFU