Boredom

Chat Room Love Story

Mostly be in authors POV if its not then i will say persons name...

______________________________

"Ugh I'm soooo bored hyung", sungjong whined.

"What do you want me to do about it",replied hoya.

"I dunno entertain me!", sungjong said then jumped up on the bed.

"Look jongie I would love to take your boredom away but you know i have to finesh packing. Woo Woo will be here any minute to pick me up. Our flight is in an hour." Hoya was quickly packing his suitcase but stopped suddenly as he heard the younger one groan at his reply. Hoya started to walk over to his bed wear sungjong was now rolling around whinning about how unfair things were.

"Look jongie you know i would take you with me if i could but woo woo told me that i couldn't because he wants to spend quality time with me before summer is over." Hoya explained to his step brother for the 5th time that morning.

"I know, i know i totally understand that you two wanna enjoy the last two weeks of summer with each other befor his senior year in college starts. But I'm gonna be so lonely and bored with the both of you gone!!!!! you two will be gone vacationing in hawaii. Sungyu hyung is at his parents place till next we..." sungjong was interupted as a knock came from the front door. "Comming!" replied hoya.

He had barely opened the door befor he was tackled to the floor by his lover. "I missed you sooooo much yaya!!"

Sungjong could only giggle as he saw his best friend tackle his hyung.

"Yah get off of my hyung you grease ball!"yelled sungjong as he tried to save his hyung who started to turn a shade of purple.

"Yah jongie that is no way to talk to me I'm older then you!!! you should treat me with respect!" Woo woo argued.

"Yeah yeah watever woohyun hyung..." sungjong muttered and rolled his eyes as he wolked away.

"Woowoo leave sungjong alone hes just bored", hoya said as he kissed woohyun on the cheeck

. "Awwwww my yaya is soo sweet." Woohyun replied as he pinched hoyas cheecks and.kissed him on the lips. Sungjong pretended to gag a little as he watched his bestfriend face with his step brother.

" GET A ROOM!" he teased as he pulled the couple away from each other.

"Aww is my bestie jelous that I'm all over his brother." Woohyun teased as he trapped sungjong in a greasey bear hug. Hoya giggled and walked away to finesh packing and to grad his lugage.

"Ewww yeah right, get off me you grease ball!" Sungjong yelled as he tried to get away from woohyun.

"Oh quit acting i know you like it" grinned woohyun as he suddenly let go of sungjong.

"Ugh watever" sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Aww and theres the diva that i know as my best friend" laughed woohyun as he through his arms around sungjong.

"Yeah i dont know why i ever agreed to being freinds with you though" sungjong replied with a smile on his face. Befor woohyun could comment he saw his boyfriend walking.out of his room with his lugage. He quickly let go of sungjong as he rushed over to help hoya. As sungjong saw woohyun rush to hoya he also went over to help his hyung.

"Awww my two favirote boys".squealed hoya as he pinched there cheecks. once woohyun and sungjong got hoyas lugage into the car they gathered around each other to say there goodbyes.

"Bye hoya hyung have fun,and take lots of pictures! For me." Sungjong said as he hugged his hyung.

"I will jongie, you take care of yourself alright." Sungjong nodded at hoyas words. then he looked at woohyun and said "you better take care of my hyung or else ill show you just how much of a DIVA i can be." Woohyun laughed and hugged his bestie.

" Of course". As sungjong waved goodbye to his two hyungs he walked back up to there apartment and his boredom came back.

"Aish what to do what to do" sungjong mumbbled as he fell onto his bed

. ------------------------- Ok so theres the first chapter and yes i put woohyun and hoya as a couple XD IDK why i did that just thought theyed be cute. ok so i have no idea how long this chapter is cause once again its from my phone so I'm sorry if its short and enjoy:) much more to come...byebye