Dreaming

Chat Room Love Story

 

Up, down. Slow and steady. That’s how myungsoo’s breathing sounded. I laid my head on his shoulder and listened to his calm breathing. He’s been asleep for 20 minutes now and I’ve been quietly listening. For some reason that I can’t explain, whenever I’m with Myungsoo…. Everything just feels right. I feel like I belong again. I mean I don’t know. Lately I’ve been feeling lonely and empty. Like how I felt when mom first died. I was always depressed and a loner. Then I met Sunggyu and everything changed. But recently I’ve been feeling down again. I don’t know why but I feel like me and Sunggyu are pulling away from each other. Especially after that phone call…

 

“Hello?”

“Hey baby, sorry I called you so late. My flight was delayed and we had to circle the run way for a while. Then I got pulled into meetings and ugh it’s been a long two days.” My eyebrow lifted a little bit.

“I thought you left on Friday?” wouldn’t he be gone for three days not two?

“u-uh yeah I did. I meant to say three days. I’m so tired I can’t think straight.” I furrowed my eyebrows.

‘Is Sunggyu lying to me?’

“Oh its ok. Do you know when you’ll be back?”

“It looks like I’m gonna be gone for a while babe. I have a lot of meetings and auditions and paper work. Ugh the paper work is killing me.”

“Well-“

“Oh sorry babe I have to go I have a meeting to go to. I didn’t realize I was running late. BYE LOVE YOU!”

“…….Bye, Love you too” I said into the dial tone. My heart hurt. Sunggyu. He’s never cut me off like that before. He’s always let me finish talking and him being late? That’s not possible he’s always on time. Always, he’s never been late for anything before. I hugged my phone to my chest and let a single tear drop fall from my eyes.

--

I opened my eyes trying to shake the memory out of my head. I’m hurt and upset and when I need Him the most he’s not here. 

I looked up at myungsoo’s face and felt my pained heart flutter. Myungsoo really is a handsome guy. The moonlight was hitting him perfectly, ghosting a light shadow over his features. His long eye lashes casted a shadow over his cheeks and with the moonlight detailing him he looked like a godly being.  I casted my eyes down and looked at his lips. They were slightly parted and a little chapped. I was mesmerized. I felt as if they were calling to me asking me to touch them. I started to bring my head closer but stopped a few inches away.

What was I doing? I have a boyfriend and myungsoo’s my friend. I can’t kiss him. Especially since he’s sleeping! That would be like molesting him.

I pulled by head back and laid it back on his shoulder. I pulled the covers over us and shut my eyes slowly stealing one last glance at myungsoo’s beautiful face.

---

“ I Love you” My eyes widened at the sudden confession.

“b-but what about Sunggyu?”

“ I love Sunggyu and I will always love him. But I’m not in love with him” His eyes looked so truthful.

“You mean?”

“Yes,  I Lee Sungjong am in love with you Kim Myungsoo!”

“I love you too Sungjong” I then pulled him into a strong kiss that left us panting. Lust filled our eyes as we stared at each other. Sungjong my chin and brought his head to my ear.

“Do me a favor Myungsoo” I nodded and shivered as his hot breath sent tingles through my body.

“Wake up..” I frowned.

“What?”

“Wake up”

-

“WAKE UP!” My body jolted up and my forehead collided with something.

“Aiiiii” I shouted and clutched my sore head.

“YAH! YOU STUPID KIM! WHAT THE HELL” Kiki shouted she was rubbing her forehead with a pained look on her face.

“Why are you in my room?”

“Geez good morning to you too ” Kiki glared. My eyes widened and I looked around my bed looking for him.

“He’s down stairs with your sister. Their cooking breakfast.” I let out a sigh and fell back onto my pillows.

“oh” I covered my eyes with my arm and took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

“Whats up Kim?” Kiki asked. I felt my bed dip a little as she sat down.

“Nothing.”

“Come on something’s bothering you.” I shrugged.

“It’s Sungjong isn’t it?” I lifted my arm up and stared at her. She had her hair pulled up into a ponytail and she was wearing a white tank with black pajama pants. I forget just how pretty she is sometimes. Her Bare face is really pretty.

“Yeah” She nodded her head.

“It’s ok Myungsoo, things will work out” She then smiled and stood up.

“Now let’s get going. They’ve probably finished cooking by now.” I slowly sat up. Sometimes I really love you Kiki.

“Oh and by the way” She smirked and turned around.

“You might want to try not his name while you sleep and you might wanna hide the Bonner” She smirked and pointed at my morning Bonner.

“Get OUT! I threw my pillow at her. She ducked and laughed as she exited.

“God sometimes I really hate you Kiki”

-----

Merry Christmas~

143TOFU