What are you doing here?

Chat Room Love Story

 

Sungjong sighed as he stared at the door in front of him. It was 8 O’ clock. He had exactly one hour before he had to be at Sunggyu’s house. He was dressed in his favorite pair of jeans, a thick beige knitted sweater and a scarf wrapped around his neck. It was starting to get chilly as Fall came around. He was now staring at his bedroom door debating on whether or not he should actually go. He knew he didn’t want to but he promised Gyu he would. After wasting 10 minutes staring at his door he finally stood up and opened it. He started walking down the hallway listening to the quietness of the empty house. Sungyeol had informed him earlier that he was going to a meeting and that Dongwoo was working late at the office. Once Sungjong slipped on his boots he began his journey.

Sungjong Thanked the gods that he came out during the night time because he wasn’t sure if his eyes could focus good during the day. Not having stepped outside for so long.

Sungjong walked past Building after building before finally stopping in front of Sunggyu’s apartment complex. He walked past the security guard waving at him before he reached the elevators. He rode all the way up to the 10th floor before stepping out. He walked over to the ledge and looked down at the streets of Seoul. He looked to his watch and read that it was 5 minutes before he had to meet Sunggyu’s friend. He slowly made his way to apartment 1013. There were only three other apartments on the floor since it was more of a pent house than an actual apartment.

Sungjong sighed and leaned against Sunggyu’s door waiting for the person he was supposed to meet. He stood there waiting silently when he heard the ding of the elevator. He turned to look as a man started walking towards him.

“Are you Sungjong?” The man asked.

“Yes.” Sungjong nodded.

“Okay this is for you.” The man said and handed him a little box.

“Thank you.” Sungjong smiled softly and accepted the box.

“Sunggyu said to tell you to place it on the kitchen table for him.” The man said before waving and walking away.

“Ok” Sungjong replied. When the man left Sungjong pulled his Spare key out and opened the door. He slipped off his shoes and the lights to Sunggyu’s place. Everything looked as it had the last time he was there.

Sungjong sighed and walked off into the kitchen. He reached out to turn on the kitchen light when a hand grabbed him from behind and covered his mouth. Sungjong squealed and tried to fight out of his attackers grip when he heard a familiar giggle.

“Calm down.” The man whispered. Sungjong obliged and tried to calm himself down.

“That’s better.” The man said and kissed the side of Sungjongs neck.

“I missed you baby.” The man said before letting Sungjong go and turning on the kitchen light.

Sungjong spun around and stared wide eyed at the man in front of him.

“S-sunggyu?” He stuttered.

“Surprise” Sunggyu shouted and smiled widely at him.

“What are you doing here?” Sungjong asked still in shock.

“I live here” He smiled at him.

“You know what I mean.” Sungjong pouted.

“I was finished with my things so I wanted to surprise you.” He said.

“Oh”

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” Sunggyu asked.

“O-of course I am” Sungjong replied.

“Come here” Sunggyu said and held his arms out to Sungjong. Sungjong nodded and walked into his embrace.

“I love you so much. You know that right?” Sunggyu asked. Sungjong stayed quiet for a moment before nodding.

“Yes.” Sunggyu pulled away and smiled at his baby.

“I have something to ask you Sungjong.” Sunggyu said seriously. Sungjong nodded his head.

“Open that box” Sunggyu pointed to the box in Sungjongs hands. The younger obliged and began opening the box. When he discovered a little jewelry box inside he stopped and looked to Sunggyu. The older smiled and grabbed the jewelry box from Sungjong and knelt down on to one knee.

“Sungjong, my baby, my love, we have been together what feels like a long time and in that time I find myself falling in love with you over and over again. I would like to be with you forever and ever so that I can continually fall in love with you.” Sungjong started to tear up at Sunggyu’s sweet words.

“Will you marry me?” He asked and opened the box revealing a Silver ring with three little diamonds going diagonally across of it.

Sungjong stared at the ring then at Sunggyu. His voice caught in his through. So many emotions ran through him at that moment. He wasn’t sure what to say. He knows he loves Sunggyu very much but marriage? At such a young age and there’s still the fact that he cheated but the look in his eyes at that moment made all of that nonexistent.

“Y-yes.” Sungjong answered.

“WHHHHHHHHAAAAAHOOOOO!” Sunggyu shouted with glee. He slid the silver band on Sungjongs ring finger and picked the younger up into a hug spinning them both around.

“I feel like the happiest man in the world right now” Sunggyu squealed.

Sungjong hugged him back a mixed expression on his face.

‘I should be happy right?’ He asked himself. He looked up into the hallway mirror and stared at his reflection.

‘But why do I feel so sad?’

“Stay with me tonight.” Sunggyu whispered into my ear.

“I can’t” Sungjong said softly. Sunggyu pulled away from him and looked into his face.

“Why? Were engaged now, you’ll be living with me soon. Please I’ve missed you.” Sunggyu begged and laid light butterfly kisses over Sungjongs color bone and up his neck.

“Sunggyu” Sungjong said firmly and pushed the older away.

“I have to ask you something.” Sunggyu looked at him confused.

“What is it?” Sungjong took in a big breath before finally asking the question that has been killing him.

“Have you or are you cheating on me?” He said it so quietly Sunggyu almost didn’t hear it.

“W-what!” He asked shocked.

“Of course not. I would never do that to you!” Sunggyu shouted. Sungjong looked up at him with sad eyes.

“Who told you I was?”

“A few people.” Sungjong whispered.

“Sungjong look at me.” Sunggyu said softly as he grabbed Sungjongs shoulder.

“I would Never, Ever cheat on you. I promise you.” Sunggyu said it with so much sincerity Sungjong believed him imdiatly.

“I believe you” Sungjong said with a smile.

“I love you.” Sunggyu whispered as he brought his lips to Sungjongs.

--------

So who saw that comming? hahahaha

143TOFU