room 341

Chat Room Love Story

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun were currently driving around town looking for the car that had kidnapped Sungjong. The tension in the car was rising as Myungsoo kept squirming around uncontrollably, his eyes shifting all over the place.

“STOP THE CAR!” Myungsoo shouted and pointed to a garage park.

“Isn’t that the car?” He asked.

Woohyun pulled up to the parked car before nodding. “That’s it.” He growled as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

“Let’s go!” Myungsoo shouted as jumped out of the car before a hand pulled him back.

“Wait! We don’t know where he is, and we don’t know if Kai brought his buddies with him. We need to think smart about this.” Woohyun explained.

“Well you hurry up and think who knows what that is doing to SUNGJONG!” Myungsoo growled and stormed out of the car.

“Aish, this guy,” Woohyun mumbled. He ruffled his hair in frustration before quickly following after Myungsoo.

“Look there, we’ll ask the front desk if they’ve seen them.” Woohyun whispered to Myungsoo.

“Excuse me, did you happen to see a male about this tall, tan skin, black hair, and has a cocky looking face?” As Woohyun described Kai, Myungsoo kept an eye out scouting for any signs of Kai or Sungjong.

“Ah yes, Mr. Kim, he came in here about half an hour ago with a few friends.” Said the attendant.

“Ah great! Could you tell me what room there in? We’re here for a little get together and I’m afraid those big dopes forgot to tell us what room.” Woohyun said smoothly.

“Oh, um, sure there in room 341.”

“Thanks’ babe you’re a life savior.” Woohyun said and winked to the attendant as he and Myungsoo made their way to the elevator.

“Really?” Myungsoo asked with a raised brow.

“What can I say I’m a sweet talker?” Woohyun shrugged with a grin on his face.

As the elevator stopped on their destined floor the boys began to tense up knowing that Kai had his buddies with him. They slowly began making their way to room 341 when the sight of two of Kai’s friends greeted them.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Mr. Nam Woohyun.” One of the boys called out.

“Where is Sungjong?” Woohyun growled.

“Oh I’m sure he’s having fun playing with Kai.” The shorter boy grinned.

“You’re so dead.” Myungsoo hissed and punched him in the face. With that Woohyun rushed forward and hit the taller of the two in his ribs. He then quickly dodged a punched and placed a kick to his groin making the taller fall over in pain before knocking him out with a hit to the head.

Next to him Myungsoo was holding up the shorter boy against the wall. His grip tightened around the boys neck as he asked for Sungjong’s location once more.

“O-over th-th-ere. “ The boy choked out and slightly pointed to a door at the end of the hall. Myungsoo nodded and flew the boy to the ground next to the other before kicking him once more.

“Let’s go.” He hissed. As the two reached the door light shouts and thrashing could be heard.

“SUNGJONG!” Myungsoo shouted and began to kick the door.

“GOD HOW ARE WE SUPOSE TO OPEN THIS DAMN THING!” He shouted.

“We’ll break the damn thing down.” Woohyun growled and kicked the door’s handle breaking it off. With another kick to the key pad the lock short circuited and opened. The two rushed in and ran to the bedroom. What they saw made them freeze.

There laid Sungjong his arms tied to the bed post with his shirt ripped open.

“About time you got here!” He shouted at Woohyun. The later stood in the doorway dumbstruck before laughter began to bubble out of him.

“Buahahahahahahaha, I should have known!” Woohyun laughed as he stared at the scene in front of him. Sungjong had Kai trapped in a head lock between his legs.

“Shut up and help me!” Sungjong shouted. Woohyun nodded and untied Sungjongs restrains.  As he got loose Sungjong let go of his death grip on Kai before punching him in the face and knocking him out with a bloody nose.

“Who’s choking on their words now?” Sungjong hissed. As he stood up straight his gaze fell onto Myungsoo who still stood frozen in the door way.

”Myungsoo” Sungjong whispered softly.

The latter blinked before walking up to Sungjong. “Are you okay?” he asked softly.

Sungjong smiled softly before nodding his head.” Yeah.”

“Uh, I’d hate to interrupt this lovely moment but we’ve got company.” Woohyun shouted from the door. There in the hall way stood a bunch of Kai’s buddies making their way over to them.

“Ugh, those s are gonna get it!” Sungjong shouted and cracked his knuckles.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you this pissed.” Woohyun commented.

“Wouldn’t you be if you were drugged, kidnapped, and almost rapped?” Sungjong sassed.

“True.” Woohyun mumbled.

“Sungjong” Myungsoo whispered gaining the Youngers attention.

“You’re not going to fight are you?” He asked hesitantly. A smile appeared on Sungjongs face at Myungsoo’s worried tone.

“Don’t worry about me, I’m a big boy and I can handle a few idiots on my own.”

“But-“

“Don’t worry Sungjong may not look like it but he’s a black belt that packs a punch as you can see.” Woohyun said and nodded over to the unconscious Kai.

Myungsoo sighed and nodded his head before facing the others.

“You boys ready?” Sungjong asked. Woohyun shared a look with Myungsoo before nodding his head.

“Of course, we wouldn’t want you to have all the fun.”

Sungjong smirked. “Then let’s go teach these drop outs a lesson.”

====================================

Sorry for ty chapter and ty ending, it'll get better......hopefully and if it doesn't I'll re-write it.

143TOFU