Chapter 44

Till My Heartaches...END!

 

[SUPER FAST FORWARD…. Hahahahahahahaha ]

The Wedding Vows.

Ge: I, Gerald take you, Kim, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Kim: I Kim, take you Gerald, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

 

The END! Joke lang. Hahahahahahahahaha…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nandito na kami ngayon sa reception walang paglagyang ang kaligayan ko sa araw na ito. Nandito ang family ni Gerald at umuwi ang mommy ko para sa kasal namin. It’s was just a simple wedding but it felt so special being with you loved ones.

“Kimmy, alis na tayo.” Yaya ni Ge sa akin habang hawak ang kamay ko.

“Ha? Saan tayo pupunta?”

“It’s my gift for you. Enjoy and sana pagbalik niyo may apo na kami ha.” dad ni Gerald. Nagpaalam na kami sa kanila mommy at pati na rin sa mga kaibigan naming.

“Bro, galingan mo ha. 3 pts mo na, para kambal.” Nagtawanan naman ang lahat sa sinabi ni Rayver. Tumakbo na kami ni Gerald palabas ng reception hall.