meeting with Seo hyun

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Shin hye was with yong hwa together sitting in same café eating and shin hye was hesitated to say something but she need to say it…

Shin hye: - so is your coffee good?!

Yong hwa found it weird that she asked that because they ordered together but he didn’t said anything and continue…

Shin hye: - what about your food is it good?!

Yong hwa knew she want something: - ok am done what you want?!

Shin hye: - nothing what would I want?! Nothing of course…

Yong hwa held her hand: - tell me what you want?! Come on…

 Shin hye: - I don’t want you to get angry but I was thinking maybe we can with……..

Yong hwa: - no… don’t even think about it because I won’t…

Shin hye: - listen I was just thinking about it don’t get angry please…

Yong hwa: - ok just don’t bring this up I just want to be in peace…

Then she kept quit not saying anything …

Yong hwa took her home and said good bye she stopped him and grabbed his arm and made him to look at her…

Shin hye: - please don’t be mad at me I can’t bare that ha?!!

Yong hwa: - we suppose to celebrate because we won the case but now you thinking of withdrawing the case and won’t let me be mad?!!!

Shin hye hold his face and made him look at her…

Shin hye: - you can’t be mad at me ok because I won’t let you you know why?! Because you love me and I love you so much that’s why…

Then she hugged him he did the same too and then pulled off…

Yong hwa: - thank your god that you look cute and adorable that’s why I can’t be mad at you “then he smiled at her and kissed her for head” you love me right but… I love you more and you can’t compete with that…

   Then she went back home and he went back to the dorm…

Everything was perfect for them and wedding preparation and shin hye was trying her wedding dress happily and she was happy that just a few weeks away she was going to get married to the man she is In Love with……

One day she was in the cake trail and she was picking a cake for her wedding along with her mom and she was so happy and she choose a chocolate strawberry cake it was her favorite and her mom got phone call and left her a bit while she was busy looking at the cakes someone’s voice woke her from day dreaming…

Seo Hyun: -picking up a cake for the wedding?!!

Shin hye looked at her with surprise: -Seo Hyunna?! What are you doing here?!

Seo Hyun shake her hand both: -am not here for ruining your wedding don’t worry I just want to talk to you…..

They both went to Coffee shop far from reporters eyes……

Shin hye: -what you want to talk about?!

Seo Hyun: -first of all I want to apologize for everything happen I mean I know you might not forgive me right away but someday I hope so….i know what I did was evil and I regret it big time and I should have just face the truth that Oppa loved you not me from the beginning…. Am just sorry and I want to make it up to you in anyways I can……..

Shin hye smiled at her: -Seo Hyun look am sorry because you had to do that all I wished the guy we loved were deferent but sadly they were the same am sorry for that and I will happily accept your…….

A voice came behind them: - No you won’t accept her apology…..