i wanna do something extremly dangourse......

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

they went inside looking at the house amaized because it was ready complete house and it was perfect for a newly wedds...

Hongi:-so hyung did you arent this house just to invite us to lunch u know its not nessecry right......."" loughed awkwardly""

yonghwa loughed awkwardly too:- actually no hongi it is our house mine and shin hye's house.........

shin won chocked on his water and it came out from his mouth  :- really am glad for you guys but since when you have this house.

shin hye came and stood next to yong hwa and smilled holding his arm and knew what was her brother talking about.....

shin hye:- oppa i know what do you think its not like that ok beside i just knew about the house yesterday ..........

yong hwa:- guys its been along time since we had fun so can we have fun without being worry plz.........

they all sat down and ate a pretty meal that they yongshin couple made after the meal jung hyun and  min hyuk and hongi helped washing the dishes while shin hye with shin won and jungshin were busy choosing a movie to watch then suddenly yong hwa grabbed guen suk's arm and pulled him to a privte place then they strat to talk .........

guen suk:- ok u know whatt u better have a good reason to drag me her so hear me out........

yong hwa:- ok what about to tell you is very dangoures is that clear do not anyone plz.....

guen suk:- geez u look seriouse you know so say it what is it come in spill it out.....

yonghwa:- ok you know how much i love shin hye right i mean you might not even you know but still i.......

guen suk inter uped him and almost shouted:- spill it out yong hwa......

yonghwa's throght got dry and didnt knew what to say till he closed his eyes:- iwanna do something dangourse....

guen suk:-ok if you murder someone am not the right person coz i will be cought in the first 5 scond and......

yonghwa:- i WANNA MAKE A PROPOSAL TO SHIN HYE TO MARRY ME....

guensuk looked at  him he was weird or out of his mind or crazyyyyyyyy:- are you okkk?!!!  what happend to you????

he start tuching yonghwa's head looking for injuries and seems like he got too upset so pulled his hand off.......

yonghwa:- am not kidding am seriouse in that........

guen suk looked up he was deadly seriously but he couldnt say a thing there was no words for his situation.....

___________________________________________________________________________

its 3 am and idk what am i writting so i better stop here take care guyssssssssssssss love ya plz dnt through any thing at me.