The Confession 2

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Shin hye:- ya what........are you doing ?

And then there was yong hwa who was standing right infront of her wearing a white shirte which was unbotton until his chest and a dark blue jeans and smiled to her he got closer and gave her a third card and told her tonot open it until he will tell her so she agreed but still breathing hard standing infront of him her heart beat suddenly beats fast as it can that she almost had a heart attack anyway he smiled and he braught his guitar and start playing guitar for her.............

Hero.........by Enrique Iglesias:-

 Would you dance
If I asked you to dance?
Would you run
And never look back?
Would you cry
If you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble
If I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die
For the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I would stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Would you swear
That you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I would stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by your forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
You can take my breath away.
i can be your hero...............

After he finished the song he smiled to her amd give her a red flower and tolld her to read the card now.........

The Card:-

Now that you are here...........taking ever step to reach me i want to ask a favor from you and i hope you can axcepted .........

Park Shin hye can you be..............my GirlFriend ........can you be more than a friend???

Five years and i am waitting for that moment from the first time i saw you i knew that you are the one for me now please can you.............

LOVE ME more than a friend???? why?????                            Because ilove you park shin hye so much like a crazy and i want an answer pleasee........

She read the card and she was so surprised by his action is he realy loved her for five years????  she was happy now but she need it to hear it from his lips

Yong hwa:- park shin hyessi would you take my offer and be my girlfriend ???

Shin hye:-why????

Yong hwa:-because i love you like crazy so much for me to say it .......... he was kneling on one leg in a prupose situation.....

Shin hye:- do you really want me to answer you???...................Yong hwa nodded shyly" dahhhhhhhh ofcourse we need an answer now or never shin hyessi"

Shin hye:- then you have to answer me of my question............why you liked me??? for what reason?

Yong hwa:-i didn't liked you.....................I LOVED YOU shin hye and if i need a reason for loving you then........I LOVED YOU FOR JUST BEING YOU.

Shin hye's eyes was wide open so she breath in and out :- that's not convince me now you know???

Yong hwa smiled:- then that will difently will convince you...........

He held her face and raised her chin and bent closer and she slowly closed her eyes.......until thier lips met at first she didn't opened but then he didn't let go of her he still pressed his lips on hers until she opened up and kissed him back with a lot and a lot emotion and suddenly tears came out from her eyes which that made yong hwa to stop the kiss and wiping her tears and looked at her with a confused look..........

Shin hye:- yong hwa pabo.........you hurting me then you are asking me to get back to you.......then why you broke up with me a month ago???

Yong hwa:- all i did was helping you i was so sure how i felt for five years then finely got a guts to say that to you........would you be mine please????

Shin hye tears were still coming down and she hits him lightly in his arm and smiled:- ofcourse i will .........i want to be your girlfriend becoz i LOVE YOU too.

Yong hwa couldn't imagin himself be more happier so he just hugged her:- thank you shin hye my jagya i will love you always promise.....

Then he hold her hand and he took her to somewhere else so spend thier night in it........""don't think about anything ok that now what is seems like kekeke""

 

Hello there so here is my confesion chappy and i hope you are happy kekekeke please read it ok next chapter would be greater atleast that what i think........ anyway just read it and tell me what do you think of it and usually i am late again but.........HAPPY BIRHTDAY YONG HWA OPPA I LOVE YOU HOPE A VERY BEST WISHES TO YOU sorry i am late again all you have to do is COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ