HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE......PROUD SHE IS MINE.......

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

END OF FLASHBACK

Shin hye wake up before yong hwa and just stared at his face and cursed it and kissed his for head and touched his cheek and smiled…

Yong hwa woke up and shin hye quickly closed her eyes pretend to be sleep but he smiled at her and knew she was acting sleeping…

Yong hwa: -shin hye?!!

No respond from her again calling her still no responding….

He get closed to her face and again called her so she quickly opened her eyes afraid he will do a naughty work so she woke up and stood up running to the kitchen and what she didn’t knew that he was right there behind her when she turn around he was there standing smirking at her she wanted to leave but he blocked with one hand in the wall again attempted to ran he blocked her with another hand so there was no way to escape he just get near and near she escaped somehow and he start run after her and they were so happy finely happy mood came back to them...

They spend three days in that town and no freaking person knows where are they and what were they doing except for them they had fun a lot and surely made up a lot of time they were separated and they were partying about it…

After three days in this place with a lot of scare in their decision they decided to finely go out in public and they didn’t cared for anyone and they had great plan to clear the name who did this all beside seo hyun of course so they both came back together and climb up to same car and went home and made a lot of fans go gaga about them or go crazy about them…

 

 All the newspaper and all the channels all the programs their first topic was shin hye and yong hwa’s hot topic dating and that was going well to reveal who is seo hyun’s partner of this crime and they went to a few dates thought she was scared for yong hwa but yong hwa didn’t let her to show that because he was there with her to movies to parks to restaurant even he was picking her up from set and taking her out all this just for making that unknown person to show his anger and attack and they bust him and know his plan….

It was Paek Sang award event although he had nothing to do with this event but he went anyways to be her angel guard and all cameras all journalisms where around this couple to know more about their dating subject because for now it was no.1 hottest and most important topic of all the medias and yong hwa was not afraid to show his love to shin hye because their grand entry to the red carpet was bigger than any other celebrity there and shin hye was holding his arm and wearing pretty dark black dress that suit yong hwa’s suit because it was all black too and they enter this place with a lot of joy and shin hye was finely happy to show off by his boyfriend and she was thrilled and they took couple of pictures for medias and went inside and of course they sat together same table with other people sometime he was whispering something to her made her smile and get shy and surely made some of this girls out there jealous and when her name was called for winning the best actress award she was surprised with winning this award because with all has been in her life in this year was like roller coaster all ups and down in her life but she was the winner so she get up and hugged yong hwa out of nowhere when she knows what she is doing she pulled off awkwardly and got shy and yong hwa hold her hand and took her to the stage to receive the award he left there and brought a flower after receiving the award he came up to the stage and made fans go gaga over that scene cause this time he didn’t ran or anything he just stood there right next to her and congrats her and said “ AM SO PROUD OF MY GIRLFRIEND” “kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawa” and hold her waist and wink at her it was the most adorable moment to them and fans reaction was like ( :O :D >_< ) all was expected emotion were there….

They were backstage and yog hwa left her to be other actress while he was observing her from far and he was winking at her sometimes and the ladies there congratulated her for wining award and most of it wining the bigger prize and that was JUNG YONG HWA…

But one scene was not yong hwa’s pleasure to happen and that was seo hyun was getting near them while they were talking and she came near.

Seo hyun fake smile at them: - hi oppa hi unni…

Shin hye smiled too and bowed at her: - hi seo hyunssi…

Seo hyun didn’t looked at her all she did was looking at yong hwa…

Seo hyun: - how you doing oppa?! Is everything ok?!

Yong hwa smirked at her: - me?! Am doing so well and am so happy with shin hye being with me that’s all I can ask for…

Seo hyun’s smile faded and turn to evil face which was noticeable by the couple and fake smile again and left them…

Yong hwa whispered: - it’s so obvious from her face…

Shin hye: - so what is our next step?!

Yong hwa: - since you have full phone record and we have won bin as a witness that can revel all we can go to the court and she got her punish…

Shin hye: - court?! Are you sure about that?! Do we have to make it that big?!

Yong hwa: - big?! Is much bigger than you think shin hye she has to get punishment for what she did for destroying our life she has to get punish and after we done of that we will get marry happily and no one can stop that ok…

He smiled at her and she hugged him and went back to home and he went back to the dorm…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THAT WOULD BE MY LAST CHAPTER FOR TODAY WAIT FOR MORE IN A FEW NEXT DAY.......

HOPE YOU ENJOU READING IT CAUSE I SURELY ENJOYED WRITTING IT AND ALL GET EMOTIONAL FOR REAL WITH IT.......

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WAIT AND SUPPORT :)