Sad faces and worring friends...............

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Yong hwa:- shin hye stop crying please it hurts more to see your tears ......

Shin hye:- do i have another choice...........???

Yong hwa:-yes .........stay strong for us.......

Shin hye:- i will try my best i promise .........

Suddenly Jung hyun called yong hwa to check on them first yong hwa thaught that he is mad at them...........

Yong hwa:- jung..........

Jung hyun:- hyung are you guys ok.........?? we heard the news we were so worried for you two.

Yong hwa:- we are fine gomawo i thaught yguys will be mad at me for doing that..........

Jung hyun:- well we are at you............but we are helping you for her so don't feel flater at all hyung....

Yong hwa:- even if that's for her thank you guys you are the best family ever.

Jung hyun:- no need hyung now first thiing came to our place that we stay in japan arraso bring shin hye unni too so we can find a soloution .....

Yong hwa:- ok then we are coming right now....

Jung hyun:- arraso take care hyung of unni not yourself she is important alot..

Yong hwa:- arraso i will coming......take care too.

Yong hwa hang up the phone and looked at shin hye who was wearing a cute white skirt with white shirt and black jacket.........

Yong hwa POV for a second :-

omo she is so cute even if  she is so sad but now feel attractive to her.................ya yong hwa what's up with you stop it we have a problem to solve think about that sometime later...............he shocked his head forhis brain being so stupit for now......

End of POV

Shin hye: yong hwa oppa why you are staring me like that???

Yong hwa get to her and cupped her face with his hands:- maybe its not right time to say this but you are so beautiful you know.....

Shin hye:- gomawo ..................but she didn't smiled to him at all maybe i was not a right time for that...

Yong hwa:-  mianhe shin hye let's go now.........

Shin hye:- where???????

Yong hwa:- you will know when we get there come on..

He hold her wrist and went downstairs and he worned her to not look around but she did and saw all the eyes were on them........

Employ 1:- ya what do you think think they did last night ???

Employ 2:- molla..............ya why you want to know that???

Employ 1:- i just wondering if they..........hmm....hmm.......you  know what i mean.

Employ 2:- ya stop talking rubish i am a fan of them i don't let you to talk about them like that i loveeeeeeeee the dooley couple.

Employ 1:- ya i love them too don't threat me like that......

Employ 2:- sorry.............let's stop looking at them it's uncomfortable......

Employ 1:- oh arraso you are right let's get back to work..

Yong hwa held shin hye's hand and smiled to her and they went away by his arrent car for meeting CNBLUE boys and thier managers........well they get thier sound and save before they get in there he held her hand and squezed tight and he knew that she was scared and he was too but he has to pretend strong for her he has do that..............

Yong hwa:- shin hye let's do that together please.

Shin hye:- arraso i will be strong for us yes i will.

He sigh for awhile and closed his eyes and he opened he kissed her forhead .......

Yong hwa:- let's go then.....

They went inside holding hand facing thier manager and thier friends Hongi and Geun Suk were there too looking at them sadly..............

Hongi:- hyung........shin ye are you guys ok???..........he walked closer and looked at them sadly..

Guen suk:- are you guys ok??? we heard the news and since we were here we immeditly came.

Suddenly tears came down from shin hye's eyes,, Hongi and Guen suk and Yong hwa all of them huggd her tight........ and for CNBLUE boys they were all sad and upset for seeinng thier hyung and thier unni like that but they didn't know what to do  so they can help thm and by now tears comig down from yong hwa' ees and the other A.N.jell's members eyes it was hurtfull to see thier friend like that.........

YONG HWA'S POV:-

it was one simple visit the why tured out to be isaster like that...............it's all my fault if something happend to shin hye i will never forgive myself i was so selfish and now look what happiened to me....

another heartbroken chapter sorrrrrrrrrrrrry i did that so it can be meaningful for you all and memorable so ys read it plz and don't hate me this all for you and trust me i almost cried too while writting that so sorryyyy