A TWIST......REAL OR FAKE?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

.   

He fall on his knees which made shin hye shocked in her place and her heart turn to pieces and he just couldn’t do anything that’s it enough for him , shin hye went down to his level and looked at his broken heart and teary face of him so she tried to wipe his tears and as soon as her hand touched his face he turn at her with disgusting look and push her and her hand when he gets up to leave she grab his wrist when he turn around he let go of her grab and pushed her to ground when she fall on ground she moaned from pain which made yong hwa turn around and look at her and wanting to help her but he couldn’t he just looked at her with be trail eyes and shocked his head and left the place way in a very disappointed way and before going he took off the engagement ring and throw it to her face and then left forever…….

Yong hwa got home his dorm and his band mate were happy to see him but looks like he was not cause he didn’t uttered any word or show any emotion in his face beside been broken and he head it to his room which made his band mate got confuse but they left him anyways..

Yong hwa was divested with shin hye’s word in this letter so he just sat there without changing his clothes and just all memories of him and shin hye started hunting him and looked at the picture next to his bed shin hye and him in one frame so he grabbed the picture and touched it

Yong hwa: - why?! Why you had to be like that?! Why you just broke me?! Why you hurting me like that?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He shouted at the last word and start yelling and breaking the picture frame which made jung shin to break in to his room and he saw the broken picture and just kept staring at everything and sat beside him

Jung shin: - hyun… what is it?! Why you acting like that?!

And other two came in and were shock to see yong hwa’s situation like that and sat with him too but he didn’t moved or said anything…

Jung hyun: - hyung if there is something wrong just tell us please maybe

Yong hwa: - she be trailed me… and cheated on me and now she is……

They all looked at him and waited for his next word which was the most destroying and hardest word to say but he had to let it out with heavy sight in his heart and his voice…

Yong hwa: - and now she is Pregnant

They all looked at him with shock and looked at each other with surprise

Min hyuk: - hyung are you… are you really sure?!She s…. said that?!

Yong hwa: - yes she did say that…

Jung hyun: - pregnant from who?!

Yong hwa looked at him and smiled sadly: - her EX-fiancé won bin…

All of them bow their head down didn’t said a word but jung hyun was sure that there has to be a catch in here and knew 0 shin hye didn’t do it for sure but he had  investigate it to be sure more…

They left yong hwa alone because he need it that time so bad and he kept himself in that room for at lease for 2 days kept thinking why she did that to him and thinking and thinking was driving him crazy to the core so after a week from this situation he finely decided to get out of it and the first thing he did was cutting his hair and did a new style and mad his band mate surprise but jung hyun kept thinking there is something wrong with them she can’t and won’t do that to him that easy for god sake the love they have for each other was and still the best love happen after all they went through and now this?! How could that be possible but he decided to keep everything for himself and he promised himself to make everything right because after that accident happen there was no happy and joy left in that house like a ghost was hunting this house all of them were doing their job without interfering each other atlease they were not interfering yong hwa all he did was playing guitar and writing songs down compassing them he did that for a month till they called him to the company where shin hye was working in it and he just forget that she was there so he went there for work meeting and the moment of truth came when this two meet for real……

Yong hwa was talking to one of the assistant to take appointment for his schedule so he can fit in and he was not aware of where he was heading he was just talking and walking and suddenly bumped to someone…

Shin hye was talking walking too smiling at the director who was her next serial director and he was explaining the script while she was reading it and she was not aware what is in front of her till she bumped to someone and the script fall from her hand when she get down to pick up the script she thought “who is that rude who does not even apologize” when she raised her head she was in her shocking statement…

Yong hwa was shocked to see her in front of her when she was picking the papers he wanted to apologize but his tongue became speechless and couldn’t utter the word “sorry” and so was the same for her shin hye was looking at him in a very sad face and her heart almost popped out from her chest and it was beating so fast so she immediately touched her chest and closed her eyes when she opened a couple of angry sad eyes were looking at him suddenly she touched her stomach cause she didn’t have anything for breakfast but yong hwa got that wrong idea out of it so he made poker face and left her by bumping her this time was not accident and he pushed her by his shoulder from his way and almost made her fall she kept looking at him from behind but he never looked back never.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXCITED OR CONFUSED?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP GOING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER :D ALOT MORE TO COME