Last Night........And This Morning

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

It was an early in the morning when yong hwa decided to take shin hye with him to the shooting scene even she refused but he just took her without arguing she pretend to be mad but then whenever he smiles to her or held her hand she was totally melting under his charm so finely she gave up...............

Yong hwa:-please don't be mad shin hye...........while driving a car that he borrowed from someone while he stay in japan.

Shin hye:-but they will know about us yong oppa.

Yong hwa giggled under his breath:- it's so cute she is calling me oppa......he said it in his mind.

Shin hye hits his arm like usuall:- ya oppa what are you thinking??? why you are smilling????

Yong hwa:- there is nothing shin hye don't worry...........

the he held her hand and kissed it and smiled to her and here we go she is back to the mood they share sweet talk until they get to the shooting scene  when they get there they were so happy and more alive and open to everyone why?????? because of the last night confession and ..............................

FLASHBACK:-

Yong hwa took her hand and they went to the near beach and they set down at first she just leand on his shoulder and they start talking........

Shin hye:- it's really frish air in here i love it .........

Yong hwa:- yes me too...........and specialy here with you...........then he kissed her hair softly.

Shin hye was blushing by every word that he saying:- yes it's more special .

Then he puts her hands atound her now she is placing her head on his chest and holding hand very tight and smelling the frish air .......

Shin hye:- should i call you oppa now since now you are my boyfriend????.......................

Yong hwa:- well yes you should but if you are not comfortable then don't...........

Shin hye raosed her head and looked at him:- i think i can get used to it..........then yong hwa kissed her cheeks and smiled to her.

Yong hwa:-then call me oppa ................ aish park shin hye what did you do to me??? you are a murder person.

Shin hye got up quickly:- what????? what did i do wrong yong...........???

Yong hwa:- you stole my heart that's why you are getting your punshment by spending your all life with me.....

Shin hye hits his shoulder this time was hard:- aish pabo..........you almost gave me a heart attack.........but with that i will be glad to do the punishment keke.

Then yong hwa kissed her again and again he just couldn't get enough from her so was he after the kiss she still holding his face........

Shin hye:- you know this the best day in my life??????

Yong hwa:- yes i do because it's the best day in my life too.......

They talked a lot and not about romantic stuff becoz they were not get use to it not yet about the shooting scenes...........soon they realized that they both in the same hotel becoz they talked a lot and they were tired especialy shin hye becoz of shooting she fall a sleep in yong hwa's lap he tried to wake her up but he failed so he just caried her with a bride style and took her to his room becoz she was sleep and beside he didn't know her room number so he just dd it........so he put her in his bed and he sat next to her and smilling to her and brushing her hair away from her face and he kissed her for head ...........

Yong hwa:- good night princes.......... then he went away to sleep in the cauch.

It was an early in the morning and yong hwa woke up and took a shower.........(( just don't think about him while he is in the shower kekekeke)) then he went out and suddenly he was  back with a breakfast and shin hye was not wake so he went to the bed and lay down next to her and stare at her face and smiled and so he went closer and kissed her on her lips but no answer then he tried again then she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him he was smiling...

Yong hwa:- good morning princes how is your morning??

Shin hye:-i had a lovely dream and a lovely morning `thanks to you mr.yong ..

Thenhe made her to wake up and he brought the break fast to the bed and they ate break fast after shin hye took a shower they went out...........

But there was someone who saw them someone who knew both of them........

ENJOY THE CHAPPY AND COMMENT ME BYEEEEEEEE