Rumers....................

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

YONG HWA'S POV:-

i had the best night in my life ever why??? no need to even ask because i was with my love life shin hye she was here next to me i felt happeness i felt more alive i opened my eyes this morning she was here sleeping next to me thaght i didn't realized that i falt slept next to her but it's great that i did kekeke i looked at her beautiful face sleeping god she is beautiful even in her sleep with a messy hair i slowly tuched her face afraid to wake her up phewwwwww  she didn't woke up i slowly went out of the bed to go back to my room to take a shower and change and bring a breakfast to my princes and i did took a shower after i changed i i went downstairs to bring the breakfast and all of sudden i realized that all of the eyes were on me and not because they knew me or something they were looking at me wierdly i got scared so i just ordered the food on my way back i met up with seo hyun since she was in the hotel too..

Seo hyun:- good morning oppa.........

Yong hwa:- oh yes good morning seo hyun..........

Seo hyun:- oppa did you sleep well tonight????

Yong hwa:- what???? what do you mean??? yes i was fine.

Seo hyun:- will then that's good i finely knew....

Yong hwa:-why you talking to me like that????

Seo hyun:- what's wrong with a way i talk oppa???? i just wanted to know how you spend your night with shin hye unni.

Yong hwa was shocked and his eyes was not blinking:- MWO??????? how did you know that........??

Seo hyun:- will i am not the only one who knows that all the world  does look they all look at you..........

Then she lefted him and he run back to his hotel room and turn on the TV to see what happening........

The intertainment show about celibertry was on and now the first hot news was thier hug picture that they did infront the door was showing and they said that CNBLUE yong hwa stayed at Shin hye's room for tonight ...............the title for the news was..........

what did they do last night alone................. some privce work maybe????

he almost faint in his placeand quickly run to shin hye's room she must not see that on TV or it would be disaster.......

SHIN HYE'S POV:-

Aishhhhhhhh where is that boy i woked up i didn't saw him maybe he just went to change his clothes.........i had a greatest night ever i was save bettwen his arms once awhile i opened my eyes and i would found him infront of me but then this morning i woked up by my phone ringing i saw it it was a messige from my boss the messige said i should call him but then i don't have any energy to call him i am still sleepy aftr i took a shower i planned to call my boss to see what in the world is going on..........???

Shin hye:- oppa what's going on.........?? why you asked me to call you ??

Hyun jun?(( her manager i guess)):- Mwooooooo?? you mean you didn't know???

Shin hye:- what's going on????

Hyun jun:- yong hwa didn't told you........??

Shin hye was little bit nervous:- wae...........why would he tell my anything????/

Hyun jun:- i can't tell you in the phone just turn on TV now and go to SBS channel now....call me back arraso.

Shin hye:- ne oppa i will..............i wonder what's going on??

She opened the TV and watched the news at the same time when yong hwa watched she crash down in her place and after a few minutes he came.......

Shin hye:- what's this ........?? how did they knew this ????..........she looked at yong hwa and she was only wearing just robe on nothing more since she just came out from bathroomand yong hwa came near to her and hugged her tight not realizing what to do he has to do something about it he was wondering what to do when suddenly he remembered SEO HYUN's smile to him and the way she talked to hm he was suspicting on.........

Yong hwa:- andwe..............that can't be..............he suddenly said it out loud.

 

hi thereeeeeeeeeeeeee what's up so i update for you read it hate me if you want but in a real life those problem might happend so that's why i put those problems in here so we know how our couple are going to be brave to face all the rumers and proble,s alone ang get throw of them that's my thaught so yes enjoy plz i promise i will update sweet momnt too but first let's see what's going to happen.........