A new problemmmmmmmmmmmm

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

For tomorrow morning it was 8:00 am the blue boys woke up but they find it awkward that their leader was not up yet so jong shin and jong hyun tried to wake him up while min hyuk walk toward tv.

Jung hyun:-hyung wake up come on why you became so lazy?

Jung shin:-that’s right hyung come on wake up hurry up.

They tried very hard to wake him up but they couldn’t until they heard min hyuk’s voice shouting their name and they run to him to know.

The tv reporter1:-good morning everyone you better be a wake because we have a big hot news about one of the most famous band leader.

The tv reporter2:-I know we actually didn’t expect to see him like that I mean he never did that before ladies and gentleman we have a biggest news about the hottest date between JUNG YONG HWA the cnblue leader and PARK SHIN HYE the best actress in the year

The tv reporter1:-yes park shin hyessi upload a picture last night about her date with jung yong hwa she said she had a romantic time what about you guys I am sure they did that so the world know about them.

The tv reporter2:-I know they did that so the rumor could be away from shin hye right?

The tv reporter1:-I know and I think they did the right job……..

And yong was still watching tv and his eyes and his mouth was open and a phone call came for him and it was her she probably was scared.

 Shin hye:-yong did you heard what tv said?

Yong hwa:-what’s going on ?I don’t like your voice like that.

Shin hye:-well I am not good because what tv said.

Yong hwa:-so what ? isn’t that what we want?

Shin hye:-what do you mean by that? I don’t get it

Yong hwa:-I mean that what we want that all the people want that’s how the rumors well go away like that no one well say anything.

Shin hye:-that’s what’s mean? Well if that is what mean them it’s ok.

Yong hwa:-so from now on off camera and on camera we well support each other is that clear shin hye????????

 Shin hye:-ahhhh yes sure if that well come them down I well do it.

Yong hwa:-that’s my girl……….i mean my chingu so listen I have to go now they are calling me now do you need anything else?

Shin hye:-well I am sorry for bothering you yong I well be fine right now I don’t need anything go now byeeeeeee.

Yong hwa:-that’s good and comfortable see you soon shin hye.

He hung up he was still worried because of this report but happy at the same time because he made shin hye happy now.

Shin hye and yong hwa were meting sometimes not secretly of course all people would know and they well so happy and as they promised each other’s they supported each other on camera and of cameras but whenever they were alone shin hye would always say that they are just friend and what they do is a friendly favor not anything more and that would make yong hwa very upset but he wouldn’t dare to say it because it was true or at least that was her thought right so he couldn’t take over his anger so he talked to his band mate.

Yong hwa:- I really don’t what to do it just so hurt when she say that.

Jung hyun:-well it’s our problem now we told you but you never listen.

Min hyuk:-well hyung isn’t that what you promised her? To be her loyal friend?

Yong hwa:-well yes but she doesn’t have to remind me all the time.

Jung shin:-well maybe she doesn’t mean that right?

Yong hwa:-she do I know that like once when we………..

FLASH BACK:-

They were hung on and having fun as he invited her to a fancy restaurant and they were eating and he asked for her hand to dance and she said yes of course and while they did that.

Shin hye:-yong thank you for making me happy.

Yong hwa:-my pleasure my lady I am glad.

Shin hye:-yong you know what? The all world saying that we are the cutest and best screen couple in all korea?

Yong hwa:-really?? I didn’t know that…..((yes you do know don’t run from it would you yong hwa?))

Shin hye :-yes the do but I think that all rubbish right? Cause we are the best of friend right?...................”why I even say that ?pabo shin hye”she said that in her thought.

Yong hwa got a little bet upset and his face was so sad:-yes you are right shin hye it’s all rubbish……………”why did I said that god I am such a jerk why why why why?”in his thought.

Shin hye:-they just don’t understand our friendship.

Yong hwa:-well there is nothing we can do so……………………let’s just forget it ok?.......................

END OF FLASHBACK

Jung shin:-well hyung if you want my point of view I would say that she didn’t meant what she said.

Yong hwa:-what? What do you mean by that?

Jung shin:-well if a girl told you we are just friend and have a light laugh that mean she is not really meaning that .

Yong hwa:-I don’t think so jung shin.

Jung hyun:-well I don’t think that too.

Min hyuk:-why? I think jung shin telling the truth.

Yong hwa:-there is one solution I got.

Jung hyun:-what is it hyung? I don’t like this look in your face.

Yong hwa:-well you are right I don’t like it too because the idea is……

Jung shin was laying down then he woke up:-what is it?

Yong hwa:-ask her to break up from that relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Min hyun yelled:-what?????????? You can’t do that.

Jung shin:-calm down min hyuk and you hyung you can’t do that.

Jung hyun was silent like he doesn’t have any opinion about that.

Yong hwa:-jung hyun what do you think?

Jung hyun:-I don’t have any opinion on that don’t ask.

Yong hwa:-and why you are upset?

Jung hyun:-I don’t know hyung in the first place I told you to not do  that and here you are having a problem and taking our opinion about it and that really I don’t like it.

Min hyuk:-calm down hyung don’t yell.

Jung hyun:-no I won’t don’t ask me anymore I am out.

He got mad and went out and min hyuk went after him.

Jung shin:-if she had a real feeling for you it would break her heart.

Yong hwa:-and if she don’t it won’t affect her.

Jung shin:-well you shouldn’t do that but after all it is your decision.

And he left yong hwa alone thinking to what to do.

Yong hwa had a big  sigh:-Aish what should I do now????? God help me.

 

sorrrrrrrrrrrry for not updating plase keep readin and comment me