Love.........VS...........Pain

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

  

FLASH BACK TO YEAR 2010:-

Yong hwa was in we get married show with seo hyun they were a famous couple and they had a lot of fan and they were so happy and shin hye was shooting a drama in Taiwan she was happy too with her new drama and when she was shooting a phone call came for her it was yong hwa she knew that he is in this show but why would he call her and when he pick up and talked to him and she talked with seo hyun and she talk about him with his wife that hurts her but she didn’t show her wick side to anyone so she got over but a strange feeling was coming to her whenever she talk to him or see him on tv thought she had some feeling for him during YAB but she thought that was a friendly feeling no more than that but when they left each other I mean when the filming was done she felt sad because she lost her best friend because she knew that she won’t meet him again that easy but she was happy when he choose her as an ideal girl and she liked when he always say that he love the nickname that shin hye gave him “bolmae-jong “ without realizing she just loved him and didn’t know that feeling is actually meant the real love until that time when she heard his voice she was beyond happy that he called her in that show between everyone he choose her and when they met again and her manager told her if she is agreed to be yong hwa’s female lead and be with him again in the drama and this time he is a male lead she was happy so much and of course she agreed on that and loved the idea and when they met in the meeting for reading a script she was beyond the happiness and when she was with him and the recorded a video everyone loved them and they were so happy that the they are coming back for another drama but she was upset with all the yongseo’fan comment about her she thought that she don’t care but no how could she not care but yet she was comfortable with him during the filming and specially in his birthday and bought him a cake and they celebrate his birthday together she just loved those feeling and she was smiling all the time and when it come to holding his hand or his hug she just comfort with him thought it was awkward but then she didn’t care she said to everyone that she is acting and this is part of her work and they can’t judge her like that but then she was so nervous when the director told her about the kiss in episode 10 her heart was beating so fast and it gets worst when in the last episode 15 she has to kiss him back no way she was like dying that’s why she heats him in his arm when they tried and they didn’t get along he smiled why? She already wanted to get over that and when they done it was so awkward the bowed their head to everyone and said good job and finely they did it again to each other and they always smiled to each other and she was happy to work with him and sad because she was leaving him again but then he promised not to lose contact with her she was glad but then when she saw him with seo hyun in another concert and they were so happy singing C.N.BLUE’s song that hurts her and decided to move on but in the way that no one could notice not even him by that I mean she start dating oh won bin an actor in heartstrings cast……..

END OF THE FLASH BACK

She was standing there watching him and her tears coming down from her eyes hardly just like a drop from a rain she was glad that she saw him fine but seeing those tears was painful and his eyes was close so that how she was in save zone.......... 

Yong hwa came back from his walk and still didn’t talk to anyone his band mate were sad for him specially min hyuk because of him his hyung came to this meeting and hurt himself like that and he decide to help him but then how would he do that the only medicine for him was shin hye and he couldn’t tell shin hye everything he directly said I don’t want to see her again min hyuk was confuse................ 

It was two months past this accident and what a surprise won bin was two weeks away from getting marry but then a problem came in and that caused him to break up with his girlfriend and the problem was PARK SHIN HYE and they thought that shin hye make won bin to break up with his girl they also thought that shin hye still was in love with won bin that’s why she did it it was  as shocking news for her a thousand time she swear that was not true but none of her fan believe it her  and all this happened and yong hwa  still didn’t know anything he didn’t bother himself to know her news because for him she was over and while he was practicing in studio with his band mate a phone call came for him it was shin hye’s brother. 

 

Yong hwa:-hi how are you hyung?

Shin won:-hi yong hwa  am fine but I have something to ask…..

Yong hwa:-oh what is it? Is everything ok?

Shin won:-not really shin hye is missing now and we looked all over for her but we didn’t find her we are so worry what if she did something to herself?

Yong hwa:-MWO?????? She is missing? Why what happened?

Shin won;-YOU DIDN’T KNOW???!!!!!!!............then he told yong hwa everything.

Yong hwa:- oh my god what kind of friend am i? you know what I well search too.

Shin won:-really? Oh thank you so much yong hwa if you know anything give me call would you?

Yong hwa:-of course and you too see you later bye. 

 

He hang  up the phone he almost cried in front of everyone then without word he run out and took his car to look for shin hye on the way he blamed himself a lot and promised if he found her he well do anything for her just to make her comfortable and he kept searching and searching but no result he was going to get crazy where is she now? …………. 

 

YONG HWA’S POV:-

Where are you ??? why I can’t find you I want to see you now I want to be with you please god tell me something a sign I so want to find you and hug you and tell you that everything would be ok ah PARK SHIN HYE what did you do to me? You are going to kill me one day by our actions …………I miss you so much where are you now ????????????

 

END OF POV………..

well well well i update three chapters today i just hope you like it  and if you don't just tell me ok chingus....................i know its short but still i am updating right so let me see what are you thinkingg? tell me coolyesheartcheekysmileyblush