What's the meaning of the ((PERFECT DATE?))

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

 

Reporter 4:-ok if you that sure I would ask you when was your first kiss? I mean we all know that you kissed in heartstrings but how about now?

Yong hwa cursed him inside:-well ah that’s to rivet seok hyunssi.

Reporter 4:-but we all want to know the answer if you don’t mind.

Yong hwa:-well I would love to say it  but you kow me and shin hye decided to kept secret and that’s all……………

Reporter 3:- what about your wife show seo hyun?

Yong hwa:-what about her?

Reporter 3:-I mean you don’t have any more relationship with her?

Yong hwa:-no like I said I don’t have anything with her she is a nice person I had a lot of experience of life with her but the real girlfriend is shin hye she is my girlfriend thank you so much for your time please keep supporting cnblue and shin hye and seo hyun thank you very much for all of you.

The confrance ended “phew “it was like investigation for him but it was done after all thought it was fake relationship both yong hwa and shin hye were so happy but they were so afraid to admitted well the important thing was that they both enjoy their time and they were going out without any fear now no one was bothering them and they were so happy for people they were dating for 6 month but for them it was a week so yong hwa decided to take shin hye for a date so if the reporter asked them about a perfect date they have to say something well at first shin hye was confused but then she didn’t have anything to lose and beside she would enjoy the date why not………………………

The Theme Of The Perfect Date:-

The plan was that in the night of the date he would pick her up at 7:00 pm and they would go to a movie at 9:00 he well take her to a fancy restaurant after a dinner he well take her to a dance after that yong hwa is giving shin hye a flower and ask her to be his girlfriend and of course she well accepted and then they are going for a walk and then to a date after that he well take her home and at 12:00 am he well give her a midnight kiss just like a prince and princes and that’s how the first date and the first kiss go……………………………………………..

Well actually that was yong hwa’s plan for a perfect date.

Jung hyun:-hyung don’t you think that’s boring? And a kiss?

Yong hwa:-no its not boring it’s a romantic date…..forget about the kiss.

Jung shin:-I think that’s too much and boring in the same time sorry.

Min hyuk:-well actually think you should just go to movie.

Yong hwa:-ya you are all crazy I am talking about a perfect romantic date not just a regular date!!!!!!!!!!!

Min hyuk:-well then I think that’s very…………romantic good job hyung.

Yong hwa:-well thanks min hyuk the you are the best between them.

The days go and the days come and yong hwa already told shin hye about the date and the day of the date and she already agreed on that thought her manager didn’t agree but she didn’t care …

The day of the date come and yong hwa was in his best clothes wearing a black suit and a new hair cut going to pick his princes up in the other side prices was wearing a red dress and a black jacket with a beautiful black high heels shoes waiting for her prince to come for her the date was real she was exciting for her date and she can’t wait for her date to come and suddenly the door bell ring and it was………….JUNG YONG HWA……….her date she make herself a little late so that he wait for her and she was right he did wait for her but her heart was beating so fast and when she went down his eyes widen open looking at her and he was surprise she was beautiful so much beautiful than her usual look and he was kind of speechless he just smiled to her and for shin hye she was surprise too by his look and his hear cut and everything in him was attractive and for a second she loves him but she came back for reality and just smiled to him without showing him how nervous she is she just went and reach his hand that he was giving to her she just smiled and hold his arms and excuse herself from their family and she was happy just like she is going to a prom with his date and she was soooooooooo happy((that’s it to much for the first date don’t you think so? Kekekekeke I am just kidding guys that’s nice actually)).

so the date should go on yong hwa's plan right? so is that how is going or it well change? 

hi guys i am back long time no update i am so sorry i didn't have time to update now i am back with this short update i hope you all like it thank you for reading it..................