The confession 1

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

Shin hye POV:-

Aishhhhhhh why he left me her........left me here hanging and waitting for him he the thing that he well tell me it better be something important or else........

Jung yong hwa POV:-

just wait for it i will going to make you mine i promise because i just LOVE YOU so much.......

It was shin hye and siwon's  scene they seppose to be in a romantic scene but badly enough shin hye was always getting her lines wrong and she couldn't think straight all the time she was thinking of YONG HWA's word she alwayd wondered what will he do tonight it was already there five shoot but she couldn't do it right and director was little bit upset because they coldn't shoot one scene so he asked them to take rest and before she could get to her dressing room someone grab her hand and snached away from all of them and that was yong hwa who did that they were in a privte and it was silent until:-

Yong hwa:- shin hye what's wrong with you why you are like that????

Shin hye:- nothing am fine all i need is some rest that's all i just........

Yong hwa:- just what??  i never saw you like that why you are so nervouse??

Shin hye:- ok.........it's your fault you made me confuss now why you jyst don't tell me now what is it????

Yong hwa smiled to her and smirked at her:- what??? me come on dont think so much or i won't tell you.......""yes right like that would make me stop my confessing to you phewww"" he said it in his mind .......

Shin hye:-but............

Then yong hwa hold her hand and kissed them gently and looked at her eyes and smiling a heart milting smile to her:- no but...now go and make a scene.

Shin hye was surprised by his action :-. ok i will so will you going to pick me up or do you have any plan for today??

Yong hwa:-don't worry i have everything under control now it's your time i have to go somewhere good luck for you now go....

Shin hye went away and she has a trust in herself of course thanks to yong hwa she went away waving at him smilling and dissapeared from his eyes...

Yong hwa:- i just hope you will smile to me tomorrow in this time ............

Shin hye went back to her scenes and it was succesful and she was having fun until it was like 8:00 pm director came in and he talked to shin hye....

Director kim:- shin hye are ou ok????

Shin hye:- yes sir i am perfect why would you ask that????

Director:- nothing i just asked if you don't mind of course.........

Shin hye:- no not at all and i am sorry for my behaives today i was bad in every scene i iam really really sorry....

Director:- it's fine shin hye you never made me dissapointed and the otheres too....

Shin hye:- thank you sir........

Director:- by the way i have a messige for you it's kind of like a note it's from yong hwa take it ..........

Shin hye:- kamsahammeda director kim ........

Director:- great job today well done now if you excuse me i will go now tak care.....

She bowed to him and when he was out she opened the card and there was something in the card that made her smile and have a quection mark in her face because the note said..........

THE NOTE:-

HI SHIN HYE I HEARD YOU DID A GREAT JOB I AM SO PROUD OF YOU NOW YOU GOING TO TAKE A STEP BY STEP AND RESIVING NOTES FROM THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU............

  DON'T ASK ANY QUECTION JUST FOLLOW MY LEAD NOW OK NOW GO OUT FROM YOUR DRESSING ROOM DON'T CHANGE IT WHAT YOU WEAR IT'S SO PRETTY IT'S SUIT YOU COME OUT AND GO TO THAT PERSON WHO WEAR A BLUE T.SHIRT WITH A A DARK BLUE JEANZ HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO NOW GO...........................

She did what she has been told and she found that person and he gave her another note from yong hwa that said............

THE NOTE 2:-

NOW FOLLOW THE FOOT STEP UNTIL  THE END IN THERE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING PICKED UP AND KEEP GOING .......

She again followed the note and the foot step lead her to somewhere was dark a little bit and when she realized it was a beach she felt so relife and smell some frish air the weather was quit and it was so amaizing when suddenly she heard avoice calling her ........

The voice:-PARK SHIN HYE ssi can you look around??

Shin hye turn around and her eyes was total opened and her jaw was dropped..........

Shin hye:- what ..........?

 

hiiiiiiiii  there take it and comment me please i put my heart and my soul in this chapter i hope you like it please tell me what do you think ok......

QUICK NOTE:-the beach i am talking about it's the same one whne they filmes YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL in it you remember it right i think it was episode 15   said it so you have a clue idea of what beach i am talking about thanks readers please cmment me i LOVE COMMENTS alot ok bye now i have to study....