withdraw the case

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

They both turn around and saw Yong hwa staring at them then he came quickly and grab shin hye’s wrist and forced her to stand up….

Shin hye: -what are you doing here Yong?!

Yong hwa: -let’s go NOW…

They left the place and he was furious at her while driving his car and when they got to a nowhere place he pulled over and came out….

Shin hye came out and talked slowly: -yong hwa listen to me I…..

Yong hwa: -you can’t do that she destroyed our life and you just going to forgive her like nothing happen I mean she literally ruin our life I know you have big heart and you are so kind but this is too much.

Shin hye went to him and grabbed his arm and made him turn round…

Shin hye: -yong we have to do that I mean just because someone was mean and harsh to us does not mean we have to do the same I mean there won’t be any different then between us and her… she is sorry and she came to apologize and there is nothing wrong with that “she held his face to look at her eyes” we are together now right?! Then let them alone and let’s focus on that on us let’s live our life and……There is wedding waiting for us so why should be bother by this small matters?! Yong I know it’s too much to ask but can we withdraw the case “he looked at her with surprise and sad face then he sigh” please Yong let’s get rid of that matter it doesn’t worth it neither our time nor our mind ok?!

Yong hwa smiled at her and held both her hand and kissed it….

Yong hwa: -I don’t know how can you convince me like that… sure why not let’s get rid of that I will call the lawyer when I get home promise you right we have wedding waiting for us Plus our life…

She smiled and hugged him and they went back home and yong hwa made phone call and with draw the case against Seo Hyun and he get rid of that issue and focus in his wedding in 2 weeks……

Seo Hyun’s phone ring and she picked up and Yu ri was with her……

Seo Hyun: -what?! Are you serious? Today?!Oh My God thank you thank you very much……..

Yu Ri: - what is going on now?! What happen?!

Seo Hyun: -Oppa and Shin Hye unni with draw the case against me…

Yu ri smiled and hugged her tight: -good great news congrats J and you can stop being fool and let them alone be happy dear they gone through a lot and they still together that must tell you something dear……”she pulled off from the hug” they are crazily and truly in love with each other and you have to find your own my dear J

She nodded with smile and she got it she should never interfere them if they were not meant to be they won’t be together but clearly they are for each other…….