HER CRAZINESS AND HER SO MUCH LOVE..........TOTAL TRUTH COME OUT

I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE SO MUCH

 

FLASHBACK:-

It was 3 A.M shin hye woke up and felt all her bones broken probably she slept while sitting that’s why when turn around she saw yong hwa next to her and she found out that she was sleeping on his shoulder so she moved a bit and yong hwa woke up by her sudden move…

Shin hye looked down: - am sorry I didn’t meant to wake you up…

She wanted to leave so she stood up and turn around to go suddenly he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him right to his hug and suddenly and shockingly to her he touched her face so she closed her eyes afraid that would be just a dream and she opened her eyes he was gone but when she did he was not gone he was still there holding her face…

Shin hye: - what are you doing here?! Why you are so nice to me?!

Yong hwa hold her face with both hand this time and he looked so painful and so sad and smiled to her and shocked shin hye out…

Yong hwa: - I missed you so much beyond limit that’s why am here.

Then he hugged her: - you are 1st degree fool in this world you know…

They pulled off from hug shin hye wanted to say something: - I am…

Yong hwa shish her by putting his hand on …

Yong hwa: - no… don’t say anything you don’t have to say anything.

Shin hye’s voice get trembled: - but I want to say it all please….

Shin hye pulled off from his hug and start talking…

Shin hye: -when you left japan I was all alone there and suddenly when I was on set a call come for me and it was unknown number told me that he knows everything happen between me and won bin and I said that nothing between me and him and who is that he said that he also knows that I spend night with you I swear nothing happen but he said tomorrow the first rumor people will read on newspaper is that shin hye is sleeping with every celebrity guy she meet and will next be his hero on the serial siwon?!that’s include you and won bin off course “her tears couldn’t stop and so was yong hwa’s tears” I was scared before I say anything the call was cut and I totally lost control over everything and I didn’t know what to do I felt sad for you and won bin and siwon oppa who has nothing to do with me I went to that house our supposed to be house but couldn’t sleep it was 12:30 A.M a phone call came for me I answered it was the same person said I know you can’t sleep ok I will let you relieve a bit I will let you go if you LEFT yong hwa means brake up with him then none of that will happen and no innocent person will get hurt the moment you get back to Korea brake up and don’t even think about anything else am warning you for sue then he cut the call again so after all finished nothing happen I wanted to come back and tell you everything and that’s why I came to the dorm and I was about to tell you then you went out and same person called said don’t even think about it that you tell him anything is that clear just brake up with him then when you proposed to me I could’ve just brake up with you there but I just couldn’t when I said no I was going to break up with you but seeing you like that couldn’t do that so I said yes and I was happy because for a week no phone call came for me when I went to Busan with you a text came says congratulation for the proposal expect a call at 8 P.M and that was right before the dinner a call came says you broke your word and as punishment we will hurt yong hwa alone physically and emotionally and I couldn’t do that seeing smile laugh like that I couldn’t let them to hurt you then he said that if I didn’t break up with you in 2 days you will get hurt badly that you will never be able to stand again so I said yes to him then he said that he will text me the detail of how should I break up with you in the worst and cruelest way ever “ she looked at yong hwa and hugged him tight” when we were eating dinner the text came and while I read it you saw how distracted I was I was shocked and my hand was shaking but you hold them tell me everything will be fine but nothing was fine because the text says I tell you am pregnant from won bin and i did that while I was with you and that I want the baby so bad that’s why I can’t stay with you I want my child raise by his real father not you and the text says won bin is with you so don’t be afraid you will breake up with him he has to be the one that create for him his soul mate his other half seo hyun and you must break up or else he will get a lot damage even his popularity and his health all he will be broken and I didn’t let them to do that to you that’s why I left that letter right after we spend that day together I left while you all sleeping and I came to your room I cursed your hair and said good bye and said am sorry when I get back to Seoul won bin came and said same phone call came for him and if he didn’t do any of that all his family and his fiancé will get hurt so he act along with me and you saw us that was a plan seeing you with seo hyun and you seeing me with him set up all I did was for you and am ready to sacrifice myself for you and ready to do anything for you cause “ she hold his face with both hand crying” because I love you so so much and I will always keep my love strong like that even if that was not for me you are the one and only for me and if something happen to you because of me I will never ever forgive myself never.

Their eyes were shedding tears like river and yong hwa remembered all hard time he gave to shin hye and he hugged her tight kissing her hair…

Yong hwa: - am such fool how could I not see that amount of love you have for me and you were ready to sacrifice all for me am sorry I will always love you more than anyone and anything from now on I will protect you and I will be your angel guard and always be by your side and I will try my best to give back the love that gave it to me even if that was little bit I know I can’t love you as the way you do for me but you will give me chance right?! You will give me time to love you as much as you do right?!

She pulled off from the hug and looked at him with smile that will not be a part of her face from now on and just nodded to him then get back to his embrace and yong hwa was so happy that word couldn’t describe…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HOW IS IT?? HONESTLY?!!!

IS THE TRUTH CONVIENCE YOU OR WHAT?!!!

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW.........

NEXT PLZ :)